One of My Twits Is Running for Congress

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

One of My Twits Is Running for Congress

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:38 pm

I'm excited.

I've got a number of published authors (including a couple on this Bored) who are Twitter followers of mine, as is the woman who is the voice of Siri and renowned singer Ali Spagnola (Hulu followed me for a couple of months before realizing that I wasn't the most powerful media voice out there), but I may soon have a Twitter follower in Congress.

Her name is Shastina Sandman and she's running (presumably as a Republican) in California's 48th District, which is Orange County, represented currently by Dana Rohrbacher. It's not outside the realm of possibility that Rohrbacher might be caught up in the Mueller investigation eventually, so there's a chance for some new blood in this district.

There are currently six Democrats in the race against Rohrbacher, and under California's funny election rules, it's possible they may split the vote enough to allow a second Republican to sneak onto the general ballot.

While I'm not a fan of Shastina's politics, she might be able to spread the wit and wisdom of Silver Screen Videos in Congress, so there's a silver lining here.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com