I Got One More

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

I Got One More

#1 Post by Spock » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:25 am

I got one more that is too good not to use before I see how big of a turd in the punchbowl I might have been-LOL.

We are always establishing everything, but we never go anywhere with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not limited to here, but an internet-wide issue is what Mark Steyn calls the "hyper-literalism of the internet."

His favorite example was when he mentioned the old saying that "The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton" and he was called to task because the Battle of Waterloo was in Belgium.

silverscreenselect

Re: I Got One More

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:27 am

Spock wrote:I got one more that is too good not to use before I see how big of a turd in the punchbowl I might have been-LOL.

We are always establishing everything, but we never go anywhere with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not limited to here, but an internet-wide issue is what Mark Steyn calls the "hyper-literalism of the internet."

His favorite example was when he mentioned the old saying that "The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton" and he was called to task because the Battle of Waterloo was in Belgium.
Spock:

I'm not sure what the point is of this latest post. If you want to document Internet posters' stupidity, you could inundate us with drive-by posts from now till the end of the Universe (or the Internet, whichever comes first) and not even begin to scratch the surface.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com