I've YouTubed myself

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
15QuestionsAway

I've YouTubed myself

#1 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi there party people. It's been a while. I know, right?

Anyways, if you're interested I've finally digitized my UK and US Millionaire appearances from my VHS tapes. The UK one looks good. The US looks clear but the digitizers cut off the bottom too much. You'll only see the tops of the C and D answers. Other than that, it looks great. I'll have the digitizer redo the episodes.

Here are links to the edited versions (just me) :mrgreen: :

UK Millionaire:

US Millionaire:

A special surprise:

I will put the unedited versions up later on. Check my channel - I Have The Nuts. Hope all is well on the Bored. I see a lot of familiar virtual faces.

All the best to everyone,
Jeff Gross
Shameless self promotion:
wwtbam.biz - giving WWTBAM the business (returning soon!)

Bob Juch

Re: I've YouTubed myself

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Careful! You might wind up like John Ritter in Stay Tuned.

You have taken procrastination to a new level.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

15QuestionsAway

#3 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Bob Juch wrote:Careful! You might wind up like John Ritter in Stay Tuned.

You have taken procrastination to a new level.
Yeah, I just watched the ones that were already on YouTube when I wanted to see it. I hadn't seen the UK one in a long time.

After I put the unedited US shows up, I'm going to post the Major Fraud documentary covering the UK Millionaire cheating scandal. I was in the ring of fire when it happened, so I have a copy I received from the producers.

Good to hear from you Bob!

-- Jeff

15QuestionsAway

#4 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:00 pm

I have upoloaded my unedited episodes of US syndicated Millionaire to YouTube. Enjoy them - they're packed with KGTV-10 San Diego advertising!

2004/11/16

2004/11/17

2004/11/18

15QuestionsAway

#5 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm

And I've also posted my copy of the "A Major Fraud" documentary about the UK Millionaire's Major Charles Ingram cheating scandal. This is definitely worth a watch if you've never seen it before.

I am the Zelig (or Forrest Gump if you must) of UK Millionaire. I was in the ring of fire for the first person ever to win GBP 1 million (Judith Keppel) and I was in the ring of fire for this. I was interviewed by the detectives investigating the case. Also while it was happening, Chris Tarrant asked me what I thought was going on. He recognized me since it was my third time in the ring of fire (I got into the UK hot seat during my fourth time).

Enjoy!

-- Jeff

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:57 pm

15QuestionsAway wrote:And I've also posted my copy of the "A Major Fraud" documentary about the UK Millionaire's Major Charles Ingram cheating scandal. This is definitely worth a watch if you've never seen it before.

I am the Zelig (or Forrest Gump if you must) of UK Millionaire. I was in the ring of fire for the first person ever to win GBP 1 million (Judith Keppel) and I was in the ring of fire for this. I was interviewed by the detectives investigating the case. Also while it was happening, Chris Tarrant asked me what I thought was going on. He recognized me since it was my third time in the ring of fire (I got into the UK hot seat during my fourth time).

Enjoy!

-- Jeff
You got in the HS using my favorite combination, CDBA, that I used whenever I had no clue. That one, of course, was easy.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

15QuestionsAway

#7 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:16 pm

I was just thinking about that, Bob - CDBA seemed to be the right combination many times. I like to think the cardboard pad I created to practice fastest finger helped me. I beat the person in second place by only 0.04 second.

15QuestionsAway

#8 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:26 am

Looks like YouTube killed my upload of A Major Fraud. ITV jumped hard and fast on it.

Oh well, it's probably out on the intertoobz somewhere else.