UK Millionaire is back!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
15QuestionsAway

UK Millionaire is back!

#1 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:13 pm

It's official - UK Millionaire is coming back in the spring in a 7 episode strip to celebrate the show's 20th anniversary in the UK. Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear (and his new show whose name I can't remember) replaces Chris Tarrant.

Here's the press release from ITV, which includes how to get on if you fancy a trip across the pond:
https://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-r ... eturns-itv
Shameless self promotion:
wwtbam.biz - giving WWTBAM the business (returning soon!)

15QuestionsAway

Re: UK Millionaire is back!

#2 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:30 pm

I just had a look at the application form. Unfortunately you have to be a UK resident to apply. Oh well.

In any case, here's the questions on the application:

1. Current occupation
2. Previous jobs
3. Qualifications (UK term - means university degrees or any other certifications)
4. What are your hobbies / what do you like to spend your spare time doing?
5. What would you spend £1 million on if you won?
6. Why do you think you should be chosen to appear on the programme?
7. Have you been on TV before?
8. Have you ever applied, auditioned for or appeared on WWTBAM before?
9. If you are on social media sites please provide links below (optional) (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, other)
Shameless self promotion:
wwtbam.biz - giving WWTBAM the business (returning soon!)

Pastor Fireball

Re: UK Millionaire is back!

#3 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:54 am

15QuestionsAway wrote:It's official - UK Millionaire is coming back in the spring in a 7 episode strip to celebrate the show's 20th anniversary in the UK. Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear (and his new show whose name I can't remember) replaces Chris Tarrant.
Here's hoping that Jeremy Clarkson is on better terms with ITV than he was with BBC. From what I've heard after his last season hosting Top Gear, Jeremy can be a real a-hole.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)