Being an a-hole runs in the family

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Being an a-hole runs in the family

#1 Post by jarnon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Last week, Dylann Roof's little sister Morgan, a high school student, posted this on Snapchat about the walkout against gun violence:

School security was alerted, they found weed, pepper spray and a knife on Morgan, and she was arrested.

Then on Monday, Nickolas Cruz's little brother Zachary was arrested for trespassing at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. He wasn't armed. Deputies were probably on edge because of an unrelated incident: a few hours earlier and 25 miles away, somebody crashed a car into one of their offices.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: Being an a-hole runs in the family

#2 Post by Estonut » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:16 pm

jarnon wrote:Then on Monday, Nickolas Cruz's little brother Zachary was arrested for trespassing at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. He wasn't armed. Deputies were probably on edge because of an unrelated incident: a few hours earlier and 25 miles away, somebody crashed a car into one of their offices.
Was he on foot?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Estonut wrote:
jarnon wrote:Then on Monday, Nickolas Cruz's little brother Zachary was arrested for trespassing at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. He wasn't armed. Deputies were probably on edge because of an unrelated incident: a few hours earlier and 25 miles away, somebody crashed a car into one of their offices.
Was he on foot?
He rode his bike around the campus. I hope he didn't mean any harm and just turned up at a bad moment.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 am

jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Was he on foot?
He rode his bike around the campus. I hope he didn't mean any harm and just turned up at a bad moment.
Bike or skateboard?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:Was he on foot?
Bike or skateboard?
You're right, it was a skateboard.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי