SPROTS!!!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

SPROTS!!!

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:30 pm

You need to pick keepers in the BBBL before we stick you with retired and/or dead players....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: SPROTS!!!

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:35 pm

You're very kind, but 'Gor was kinder -- he helped me not get retired and/or dead players. Unlike the mangy rodents . . .
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:32 am

SportsFan68 wrote:You're very kind, but 'Gor was kinder -- he helped me not get retired and/or dead players. Unlike the mangy rodents . . .

And just who, exactly, has won TWO championships under my expert keeper advice?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#4 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:48 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:You're very kind, but 'Gor was kinder -- he helped me not get retired and/or dead players. Unlike the mangy rodents . . .

And just who, exactly, has won TWO championships under my expert keeper advice?

lb13
Image ?

Well, yes, TWO is correct. Most people, however, and IMHO, more of the credit goes to the expertise of the manager, knowing when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em, that is, when are they no longer keepers, but rather something to be put on the retired and/or dead pile . . .
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller