LB!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

LB!

#1 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:22 pm

I want to buy a going-away present for some idiot a really great guy who has been a great help to one of my organizations but is moving from Denver to Washington, DC in April. Can you and Cafe Press help me? I thought you might have a critter waving goodbye but couldn't find it. Or maybe a sad critter with We'll miss you! written underneath. And it has to be in my hands by April 12.

Any hope? Let me know. Thanks!

If no hope, I'll buy him a six pack of Coors or something . . .
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: LB!

#2 Post by Estonut » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:09 am

SportsFan68 wrote:I want to buy a going-away present for some idiot a really great guy who has been a great help to one of my organizations but is moving from Denver to Washington, DC in April. Can you and Cafe Press help me? I thought you might have a critter waving goodbye but couldn't find it. Or maybe a sad critter with We'll miss you! written underneath. And it has to be in my hands by April 12.

Send him a coffee cup with an exact reproduction of this post!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:21 am

SportsFan68 wrote:I want to buy a going-away present for some idiot a really great guy who has been a great help to one of my organizations but is moving from Denver to Washington, DC in April. Can you and Cafe Press help me? I thought you might have a critter waving goodbye but couldn't find it. Or maybe a sad critter with We'll miss you! written underneath. And it has to be in my hands by April 12.

I knew I had a goodbye drawing from the olden days of ye olde dusty shoppe that was drawn for the back side of a Tshirt (With ES waving hello on the front side) that I could isolate for you, but part of the gag is that your favorite rodent is turned around while waving goodbye... so I don't think that would work.

I honestly haven't tried to draw anything like I used to since my old computer blew up in October and forced me into new graphics technology which I don't like. I'm way out of practice. I'll see if there's anything in the archive that could be repurposed for your request...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#4 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:06 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:

I knew I had a goodbye drawing from the olden days of ye olde dusty shoppe that was drawn for the back side of a Tshirt (With ES waving hello on the front side) that I could isolate for you, but part of the gag is that your favorite rodent is turned around while waving goodbye... so I don't think that would work.

I honestly haven't tried to draw anything like I used to since my old computer blew up in October and forced me into new graphics technology which I don't like. I'm way out of practice. I'll see if there's anything in the archive that could be repurposed for your request...

lb13
Thanks -- best I can ask for.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:36 pm

Sorry, LB, got a chance to go camping over in Canyonlands, so not available until Sunday evening. If you find something before Sunday evening, and if it can be here by April 12, and if you don't need advance payment, I give my approval.

Thanks for anything you can do --

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:17 am

You might want to opt for the Coors Light. Sorry...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#7 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 pm

No problem. I knew it was a long shot.