Flock Has a New Go-to Guy for His Kind of News

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Flock Has a New Go-to Guy for His Kind of News

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:57 pm

I checked to see if this article was written on April 1, but it was not. Apparently, this guy is serious.
Mr. Trump will run on prosperity, Democratic corruption, the Korean settlement, and immigration — especially the Democrats’ ambition to flood the country with illegal welfare cases and perpetuate their incumbency with the bought votes of unskilled foreigners, while preventing the census from accurately attributing congressional districts and Electoral College votes and while conspiring with mayors (including in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago) to violate federal immigration laws. He will promote deportation of the 3 million convicted lawbreakers among them and naturalization of the rest including the DACA people and Dreamers, and the adoption of merit-based immigration as in most advanced countries, such as Canada and Australia.

So dependent have the Democrats become on these illegal-migrant votes, they have no apparent notion of their political vulnerability. My prediction is that the president will conduct an unprecedentedly strenuous midterm campaign, the Republicans will gain six or seven senators and retain control of the House of Representatives, a number of the prominent Democrats mentioned above will be indicted, and the congressional Republicans, with refreshed leadership, will be energized to deal with the president’s program. The Democrats have sown, and Donald Trump shall reap.
I know I've accused Flock in the past of sucking up to Sean Hannity and I want to try to make it up to him. So, as a gesture of friendship on my part, Flock, when you read this, I'm giving you a link to a new guy that you can suck up to and look to for guidance.

https://www.nysun.com/national/gop-will ... eir/90229/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Flock Has a New Go-to Guy for His Kind of News

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:I checked to see if this article was written on April 1, but it was not. Apparently, this guy is serious.
Mr. Trump will run on prosperity, Democratic corruption, the Korean settlement, and immigration — especially the Democrats’ ambition to flood the country with illegal welfare cases and perpetuate their incumbency with the bought votes of unskilled foreigners, while preventing the census from accurately attributing congressional districts and Electoral College votes and while conspiring with mayors (including in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago) to violate federal immigration laws. He will promote deportation of the 3 million convicted lawbreakers among them and naturalization of the rest including the DACA people and Dreamers, and the adoption of merit-based immigration as in most advanced countries, such as Canada and Australia.

So dependent have the Democrats become on these illegal-migrant votes, they have no apparent notion of their political vulnerability. My prediction is that the president will conduct an unprecedentedly strenuous midterm campaign, the Republicans will gain six or seven senators and retain control of the House of Representatives, a number of the prominent Democrats mentioned above will be indicted, and the congressional Republicans, with refreshed leadership, will be energized to deal with the president’s program. The Democrats have sown, and Donald Trump shall reap.
I know I've accused Flock in the past of sucking up to Sean Hannity and I want to try to make it up to him. So, as a gesture of friendship on my part, Flock, when you read this, I'm giving you a link to a new guy that you can suck up to and look to for guidance.

https://www.nysun.com/national/gop-will ... eir/90229/
Flock you, Hockey puck.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

lilclyde54

Re: Flock Has a New Go-to Guy for His Kind of News

#3 Post by lilclyde54 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:55 pm

I have no idea who this guy cited in the original post is because I avoid most all political talking heads but I don't think many of his predictions are all that far off base.
I felt the change

Time meant nothing and never would again