What classless looks like

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

What classless looks like

#1 Post by BackInTex » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Texas elected official gets misdemeanor, accused of berating a teen girl wearing Trump T-shirt

These girls, teenagers, had just walked across the street from their church to buy some cookies for some of the kids at the church. This this woman goes all psycho on them yelling "Grab 'em by the p*ssy girls", and "MAGA, MAGA". The girls were obviously startled and a little afraid.

Turns out the woman is on the city counsel for West University Place, a high end, fully enclosed city within Houston. She is also the president of the local chapter of the anti-gun group Moms Demand Action.

Here is her original apology and update

I do not believe repeating the words of the president of the United States is a crime.
Perhaps, but there is a time and a place, and certainly times and places where they shouldn't be, especially loudly and aggressively at young girls whom you do not know.

I think this woman and Bob#s would get along.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

Re: What classless looks like

#2 Post by jarnon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:57 pm

She'll fit in better in Philly.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52918&p=518629#p518629
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

lilclyde54

Re: What classless looks like

#3 Post by lilclyde54 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:51 pm

So, does this surprise you??