HQ Question

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

HQ Question

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:07 pm

I signed up for HQ several weeks ago. There is a place I can put in a referral code. I never filled it in, so I assume it's open. So if someone wants an extra life, here's the question:

If you have never entered a referral code, can you enter mine (burtflemm) at the same time I enter yours, so that we both get an extra life?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

Re: HQ Question

#2 Post by BackInTex » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:46 pm

You can do a two-finger swipe UP 5 times (seems to take multiple tries) and you can get an extra life. I've done it twice now.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:56 pm

not working. I have a droid and some posts say it doesn't work on a droid. Either that or they stopped it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:57 pm

dint work for me either
Well, then

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:09 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:not working. I have a droid and some posts say it doesn't work on a droid. Either that or they stopped it.
Androids don't recognize two fingers.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

themanintheseersuckersuit

#6 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:09 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I signed up for HQ several weeks ago. There is a place I can put in a referral code. I never filled it in, so I assume it's open. So if someone wants an extra life, here's the question:

If you have never entered a referral code, can you enter mine (burtflemm) at the same time I enter yours, so that we both get an extra life?
you can enter your own code and use the extra life yourself
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:14 am

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I signed up for HQ several weeks ago. There is a place I can put in a referral code. I never filled it in, so I assume it's open. So if someone wants an extra life, here's the question:

I signed up - used your code, fwiw. Looks like fun. Seems to work on my android.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:02 am

tlynn78 wrote:
themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:

I signed up - used your code, fwiw. Looks like fun. Seems to work on my android.
Thank you! What's your code? I'll see if I can get you one

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:58 am

Same as here - tlynn78
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Same as here - tlynn78
Entered your code and it took it. Let me know if you get an extra life. Hope it helps you win some money so you can get another pair of shoes.

tlynn78

#11 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Same as here - tlynn78
Entered your code and it took it. Let me know if you get an extra life. Hope it helps you win some money so you can get another pair of shoes.
Got it, thanks!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Do avoid pitfalls like answering easy questions wrong...not that I'd know anything...
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#13 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Here, use mine. Don't know if it works after you join? Beebs2018
Well, then

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Here, use mine. Don't know if it works after you join? Beebs2018
I will give it a try.