Rosenstein

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Rosenstein

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:28 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
I don't see anything related to this subject is 'very clear' except your obsession with hannity and refusal to see anything beyond the end of your nose.
Of course. If you're unwilling to read anything beyond the right wing sites that spoon feed you the pablum you want to hear, then you will be confused about what's actually going on the world.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:30 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
I don't see anything related to this subject is 'very clear' except your obsession with hannity and refusal to see anything beyond the end of your nose.
Of course. If you're unwilling to read anything beyond the right wing sites that spoon feed you the pablum you want to hear, then you will be confused about what's actually going on the world.
You must really hate that strawman you're always addressing your posts to.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#53 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:43 am

I didn't compare you to the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, but now that you mention it....
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#54 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:58 pm

I didn't compare you to the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, but now that you mention it....
Look, hockey puck, when I want to have political discussions on the first grade reading level, there's always BJ. Cut out the hannity bullshit and raise your game above the junior high school insults. You have shown flashes now and then of being able to engage in a rational discussion, but I might be wrong.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton