We're attacking Syria again

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

We're attacking Syria again

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Let's see if this is the same sort of farce as the one a year ago.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

Re: We're attacking Syria again

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:12 am

From another thread, but it applies here:
We are not defending trump, We just think people like you are worse.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
From another thread, but it applies here:
We are not defending trump, We just think people like you are worse.
First, the question of what to do in Syria isn't an easy one for any president. There are no obviously right answers.

But second, you are jumping on BJ for doing just what Trump himself and a whole lot of right wingers did to Obama, namely criticize him just for the sake of criticism. Trump himself issued dozens of tweets criticizing Obama for announcing what he would or would not do in Syria and for the idea of bombing Syria in the first place.

So it's not as if Democrats and leftwingers in general just woke up on Inauguration Day and thought on their own how much fun it would be to knock Trump. They had eight years of experience watching Republicans (including Trump himself) do the exact same thing (and often worse) to Obama.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#4 Post by Estonut » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:33 am

silverscreenselect wrote:So it's not as if Democrats and leftwingers in general just woke up on Inauguration Day and thought on their own how much fun it would be to knock Trump.
No, they started the morning after Election Day, before Hillary had even shown her face.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

“We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago,” the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.

“We are carrying out an assessment of the material damages,” the official added.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been backed in the seven-year-long Syrian war by Russia, Iran, and Iran-backed Shi’ite groups from across the region, including Lebanon’s Hezbollah.

Reporting by Laila Bassam; Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Samia Nakhoul
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.