Chick-Fil-A "Infiltrates" New York City

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Chick-Fil-A "Infiltrates" New York City

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I expect to see another column by this hyperbolic assclown exposing the institutional racism that is rampant in Starbucks. Can't wait.
Starbucks thought it was enough of a problem to shut down 8,000 of its stores for a day.

Events like what happened at Starbucks happen more often than many white people like to think. What doesn't happen often enough is that someone is able to get video documentation of it.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I expect to see another column by this hyperbolic assclown exposing the institutional racism that is rampant in Starbucks. Can't wait.
Starbucks thought it was enough of a problem to shut down 8,000 of its stores for a day.

Events like what happened at Starbucks happen more often than many white people like to think. What doesn't happen often enough is that someone is able to get video documentation of it.
A totally worthless, hypocritical PR stunt. They probably are instructing their employees to be more subtle about it.
When are the SJW's gonna organize a nationwide protest against Starbucks? Is BLM gonna block the entrances to Starbuck stores? Where is the statement from DiBlasio blasting Starbucks? They are a racist company and should be boycotted. I, personally, will never go into any Starbucks ever again, and I will do everything I can to persuade anyone I can to do the same. Get on facebook, twitter and all the social media and flood the people who still can stand to friend you or follow you with this! The Soros conglomerate will provide you with lots of ammunition. If you drink Starbucks coffee, you are complicit and a racist yourself.

(It's fun to pretend to be a leftist.)
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#28 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: (It's fun to pretend to be a leftist.)
Anyone can pretend to be a leftist. However, before you can actually be a leftist, you have to learn how to think.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#29 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:58 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

A totally worthless, hypocritical PR stunt. They probably are instructing their employees to be more subtle about it.
When are the SJW's gonna organize a nationwide protest against Starbucks? Is BLM gonna block the entrances to Starbuck stores? Where is the statement from DiBlasio blasting Starbucks? They are a racist company and should be boycotted. I, personally, will never go into any Starbucks ever again, and I will do everything I can to persuade anyone I can to do the same. Get on facebook, twitter and all the social media and flood the people who still can stand to friend you or follow you with this! The Soros conglomerate will provide you with lots of ammunition. If you drink Starbucks coffee, you are complicit and a racist yourself.

(It's fun to pretend to be a leftist.)
Actually there are protests in other cities, e.g. Chicago and New York.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: (It's fun to pretend to be a leftist.)
Anyone can pretend to be a leftist. However, before you can actually be a leftist, you have to learn how to groupthink.
Fixed it for you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton