AZ-8 special election

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: AZ-8 special election

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:00 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Your bigotry.
Amazing how your attempt at turning an ethnic surname into a source of humor turns into my bigotry.

I guess that's similar to the bigotry of those black men who thought they could stop in a Starbucks for a business meeting or those black women who thought they could play golf at a country club.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Amazing how your attempt at turning an ethnic surname into a source of humor turns into my bigotry.

I guess that's similar to the bigotry of those black men who thought they could stop in a Starbucks for a business meeting or those black women who thought they could play golf at a country club.
I have not once typed her name or even given any thought about her name. You are the one obsessed with race, you assclown. You need to come to grips about it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:13 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

I have not once typed her name or even given any thought about her name. You are the one obsessed with race, you assclown. You need to come to grips about it.
You know, I have told you more than once on this very thread that my posts had absolutely nothing to do with race or ethnicity that you injected, yet you persist. You doubt me? If that's the case, nothing I say will make any difference to you, so you can wallow in your hate for all I care. This is indicative of the major problem in this country, and why we can't talk to each other to solve any problems. This conversation is at an end, hockey puck. I will not try and convince you of anything, because you have proven it is futile. You are beyond help.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#29 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:25 pm

You know, I have told you more than once on this very thread that my posts had absolutely nothing to do with race or ethnicity that you injected, yet you persist. You doubt me? If that's the case, nothing I say will make any difference to you, so you can wallow in your hate for all I care. This is indicative of the major problem in this country, and why we can't talk to each other to solve any problems. This conversation is at an end, hockey puck. I will not try and convince you of anything, because you have proven it is futile. You are beyond help.
Some people are so brain damaged that they will never be able to realize how damaged they are.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Some people are so brain damaged that they will never be able to realize how damaged they are.
I suspect that comes from first hand knowledge.

silverscreenselect

#31 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:36 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: This is indicative of the major problem in this country, and why we can't talk to each other to solve any problems. .
You're right about this.

You take a woman with a "funny sounding" foreign name and that inspires you to make jokes about people with funny sounding names. You probably didn't intend it as racial but I find it interesting that you first made the joke right after you mentioned her name in one of your posts. And a lot of people who have similar surnames get similar jokes made about their names every day and I doubt they find those jokes funny. But when I point this out, you launch into your usual, "I'm not a racist; you are" diatribe.

I doubt the clerk at Starbucks harbored any active ill will towards blacks; he probably did find the fact that two black men were in a Starbucks for a few minutes without ordering to be threatening when he wouldn't have given a second thought to two white men in suits doing the exact same thing. The guy at the golf course probably thought the black women were playing too slowly when they actually weren't playing all that slowly at all. These are real problems, but you choose to ignore them by adopting your typical holier than thou attitude even when the evidence of what you did is staring you right in the face.

silverscreenselect

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm

I have not once typed her name or even given any thought about her name.
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Dr. Tipirneni gets the Jon Ossoff award for a good second place finish. Money well spent! Congratulations!!!!!

flockofseagulls104

#33 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 pm

I have not once typed her name or even given any thought about her name.
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Dr. Tipirneni gets the Jon Ossoff award for a good second place finish. Money well spent! Congratulations!!!!!
Cut and paste. Even so, what does that prove, hockey puck?
All the 'funny names' had to do with trump-hating, which is the major platform of the democrat party these days. I was hoping more people would chime in. But not with hate.

silverscreenselect

#34 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:31 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: All the 'funny names' had to do with trump-hating, which is the major platform of the democrat party these days. I was hoping more people would chime in. But not with hate.
I think you have amply demonstrated the major platform of the Republican party these days during the course of this thread.

tlynn78

#35 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:56 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: All the 'funny names' had to do with trump-hating, which is the major platform of the democrat party these days. I was hoping more people would chime in. But not with hate.
I think you have amply demonstrated the major platform of the Republican party these days during the course of this thread.
Something's certainly been amply demonstrated. I don't believe it's what you think it is.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire