Our First Flockie Award Winner

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Our First Flockie Award Winner

#76 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Then he does this.
You'll note that my last post was dated May 17. Jarnon bumped this thread with his post, not me.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#77 Post by jarnon » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:22 pm

deleted - sorry
Last edited by jarnon on Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#78 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:35 pm

jarnon wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Then he does this.
You'll note that my last post was dated May 17. Jarnon bumped this thread with his post, not me.
Sorry to cause problems. I can delete my post and move it to another topic if it helps.
Please do. I think it's disgusting this whole thread exists.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#79 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:11 pm

jarnon wrote:
Sorry to cause problems. I can delete my post and move it to another topic if it helps.
Nah, this is more like 12 year-old "mean girl" antics. Disgusting is the bobs and sss crossing their fingers and holding their breath hoping NK bombs the hell out of that corner of the world so they can be "right"
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#80 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:26 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
jarnon wrote:Sorry to cause problems. I can delete my post and move it to another topic if it helps.
Nah, this is more like 12 year-old "mean girl" antics. Disgusting is the bobs and sss crossing their fingers and holding their breath hoping NK bombs the hell out of that corner of the world so they can be "right"
Saying that I am hoping for that is a damned lie. It is factually false and it is defamatory. It's outrageous behavior coming from anyone, much less an elected official.

You owe me an apology and a retraction. I'll let Bob Juch and sss speak for themselves, but I'm pretty sure you owe them one too. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#81 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:44 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Saying that I am hoping for that is a damned lie. It is factually false and it is defamatory. It's outrageous behavior coming from anyone, much less an elected official.

You owe me an apology and a retraction. I'll let Bob Juch and sss speak for themselves, but I'm pretty sure you owe them one too. --Bob

Sorry, you need to wait in line bob-tel. I have yet to receive an apology from aSSShole for the whole racist rant he started with me, of which this stupid thread is a part, and especially from YOU for threatening to sue me because I think you lack the ethics that are required for your position, in much the way Peter Strzok lacks them. And I agree with tlynn. You applaud and celebrate every setback this president experiences, some which he causes himself, but most of which are caused by people like you, who would rather hurt him than help the citizens of this country. Defamatory? Well show me ONE time where you gave any credit to the President for ANYTHING, other than the Jack Johnson pardon. I'm waiting for both of your apologies.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#82 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:32 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: You applaud and celebrate every setback this president experiences, some which he causes himself, but most of which are caused by people like you, who would rather hurt him than help the citizens of this country.
I'm not going to rehash what started this thread because I said I wouldn't, but we are getting into different territory here. How in the world can you say that Trump's setbacks are caused by people like Bob and, presumably, me? Just what sort of powers do you think we have?

Trump wants to take victory laps every time he opens his mouth and what is important is not to let him go unchallenged when he claims that every little thing he says or does is a great victory. Because it's not. North Korea is busy rearming itself thanks to Trump and they will do so regardless of what Bob or I or any of the current Democrats in Congress say. The only way for them to stop the Koreans from doing that is for the U.S. to take some steps to do so and it should be clear to everyone that once makes some dictator a buddy of his, he won't lift a finger to do anything about it. And as long as Trump and the Fox News noise machine are proclaiming how wonderful he is, and the mainstream media feel obligated out of a sense of "fairness" to repeat all his claims because he is the President, then it's incumbent on Democrats and their supporters to bring these matters to the public's attention and to keep them there.

Since the Republican party is not willing to act as a check on Trump in the slightest degree other than for one of the so-called moderates to do a bit of hand wringing and chest thumping before falling in line, it's up to the Democrats to do so, and the only way for them to do so is by electing enough Democrats in the fall to counter some of his nonsense.

silverscreenselect

#83 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Former Republican political consultant Steve Schmidt wrote:The reality that I've come to is that the [Republican] party stands at an hour at which it is irredeemable, where it has died and bled out because of the cowardice and fecklessness of its leaders. When Trump was elected, there were three parties in Washington: the Trump party, the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. The Republican Party had every chance to put a check on his vile personal conduct, his administration's outlandish corruption, his fetishizing and affinity for autocrats around the world and his undermining of the western alliance.

We're seeing at this moment a president of the United States do five things. He is using mass rallies that are fueled by constant lying to incite fervor and devotion in his political base. The second thing we see him do is to affix blame for every problem in the world. Many of them are complex, not so different from the issues faced at the end of Agrarian age and the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. We see him attack minority populations with words like "invade" and "infest." The third thing he does is a create a shared sense of victimization caused by the scapegoated populations. This is the high act of Trumpism: From Trump to Sean Hannity to Laura Ingraham, everyone is a victim. The fourth thing he does is he alleges conspiracy by nefarious and unseen hidden forces – the "deep state." And the fifth thing is the assertion that "I am the law, that I am above it." He just said immigrants don't get a hearing; they don't get a court representation.

Now, culturally, we're in thrall to theocratic crackpots like Mike Huckabee and Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell, where you're able to justify the candidacy of a Roy Moore because you want to keep the Senate seat. The theocracy and crackpot sewer conservatism has taken over. What you've seen is this rapid devolution over the last 18 months of the Republican Party becoming a white ethno-nationalist party, a blood-and-soil party that is protectionist, isolationist, that is rooted in resentment and grievance. The Republican Party isn't going to die because of Trump. It's going to die because of Ryan and McConnell. You're now left with one political party in support of liberal democracy.

If the party of Lincoln and Eisenhower and Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan is to be redeemed and resurrected, then the party of Trump must be obliterated. Annihilated. Destroyed. And all of the collaborators, the complicit enablers, the school of cowards, need to go down. Maybe something can regenerate from that.
And that's not from Bob or me. That's from a conservative Republican. At least back when the Republicans had principled conservatives.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/f ... ed-w521978

flockofseagulls104

#84 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:27 am

...theocratic crackpots...
That's all that needs to said about Steve Smith.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#85 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:04 am

Who's Steve Smith?

Do you really think that theocratic crackpots is an unfair description of Mike Huckabee, Jerry Falwell, and Franklin Graham? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#86 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:46 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Who's Steve Smith?

Do you really think that theocratic crackpots is an unfair description of Mike Huckabee, Jerry Falwell, and Franklin Graham? --Bob

Here's Mike Huckabee's recent tweet about Nancy Pelosi:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 727941002/

Remember, there are no racists in the modern day Republican party.

tlynn78

#87 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 am

Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Oh Bob. Bob, Bob, Bob. While I'm sure the 'bobs' of the world are delighted you've got their backs, I'm no busy attorney-who-didn't-swear-to-uphold-the-law, but I'm pretty sure 'defamation' needs to be a little more specific than "the bobs." Try loosening your grip on your pearls. Giddily posting anything one can find regarding the possibility that NK is not following the intent of the agreement and gleefully posting 'neener-neener' type comments regarding the summit "failure" is tantamount hoping it's an abysmal failure. So, respectfully, pound sand.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#88 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:12 am

The theocrats should trust this part of the bible:

2 Corinthians 2:8
The coming of the lawless one is apparent in the working of Satan, who uses all power, signs, lying wonders, and every kind of wicked deception for those who are perishing because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason, God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false, so that all who have not believed the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness will be condemned.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#89 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:48 am

Bob Juch wrote:The theocrats should trust this part of the bible:

The coming of the lawless one is apparent in the working of Satan, who uses all power, signs, lying wonders, and every kind of wicked deception for those who are perishing because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason, God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false, so that all who have not believed the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness will be condemned.
OK, trump is now the anti-christ. That's a step above (or below) hitler. Does that mean he's ~~~~SATAN~~~~?????

Is that now on the democrat platform?

Bob Juch

#90 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 am

OK, trump is now the anti-christ. That's a step above (or below) hitler. Does that mean he's ~~~~SATAN~~~~?????

It should be.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#91 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:20 am

Bob Juch wrote:

It should be.
I hope so. Add that to Maxine's call for violence, Gillibrand's call for the elimination of ICE, and Pelosi's defense of MS-13 and November is looking pretty good.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#92 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:31 am

Bob Juch wrote:

It should be.
Well, if so, the democrats won't be able to count on the Satan Worshipper's block anymore, but they will attract a lot of the uncommitted insane people.

BackInTex

#93 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:37 am

Bob Juch wrote:

It should be.
Well, if so, the democrats won't be able to count on the Satan Worshipper's block anymore, but they will attract a lot of the uncommitted insane people.
They are already tracking 94.6% of likely insane voters. I'm not sure they can improve those numbers.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#94 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:04 pm

BackInTex wrote: Add that to Maxine's call for violence.
Please point out where Maxine Waters called for violence, as opposed to, say, Milo Yiannopoulos: "I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight."

Of course, when confronted on his comments, Milo fell back on the usual right wing defense that it was only meant as a joke.

And while you're at it, please point out where Nancy Pelosi defended MS-13.

tlynn78

#95 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Please point out where Maxine Waters called for violence, as opposed to, say, Milo Yiannopoulos: "I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight."

Of course, when confronted on his comments, Milo fell back on the usual right wing defense that it was only meant as a joke.
LOL - Milo = 'entertainer' like oh, say, Peter Fonda, Samantha Bee, etc. Maxine Waters = elected Representative. Not surprised you fail to see the difference.

BackInTex

#96 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Is Milo an official representative of the Republican party? Nope. He is a journalist.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#97 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Oh, please. Tell me she was referring to 'all illegal aliens' when responding to trumps calling MS-13 members 'animals'.

earendel

#98 Post by earendel » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:10 pm

I believe you mean 2 Thessalonians 2:8. Having just done a Bible study of this book I'm certain that's the source of the quote.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Bob Juch

#99 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:13 pm

earendel wrote:

I believe you mean 2 Thessalonians 2:8. Having just done a Bible study of this book I'm certain that's the source of the quote.
Yes, sorry, brain check.

BackInTex

#100 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Bob Juch wrote: brain check.
Reminds me of an episode of Geraldo, you know, the one about Capone's vault.
~~ Thomas Jefferson