Our First Flockie Award Winner

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Our First Flockie Award Winner

#101 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Oh, please. Tell me she was referring to 'all illegal aliens' when responding to trumps calling MS-13 members 'animals'.
So, let's sum up. When challenged to point out when Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi made the statements BiT alleged, none of you came up with a quote. Instead, you give your interpretations of what they meant.

It's funny how you are always willing to accept Trump's innocent interpretation of his statements but not the plain language of Pelosi's and Waters' statements.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#102 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:33 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Oh, please. Tell me she was referring to 'all illegal aliens' when responding to trumps calling MS-13 members 'animals'.
So, let's sum up. When challenged to point out when Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi made the statements BiT alleged, none of you came up with a quote. Instead, you give your interpretations of what they meant.

It's funny how you are always willing to accept Trump's innocent interpretation of his statements but not the plain language of Pelosi's and Waters' statements.
I have no time for your crap. So I picked the first ones I found. What's funny is that it's been all over the news, but I guess you only see what you want to see. But here, watch it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fFZ_DjuwRU

https://globalnews.ca/video/4295094/max ... -in-public

Now spout your talking points. That's why you asked for 'quotes' that you knew about. I'm sure they'll be very convincing.

I know Pelosi said 'undocumented immigrants' (ILLEGAL ALIENS), when she responded to trump calling MS-13 members animals, which they are. Either she is senile or stupid or both. Trump did NOT call all illegal aliens animals, just people who belong to a group whose motto is 'rape, control, kill'. AND YOU KNOW IT.

Maxine did not specifically say the word 'violence', but don't you lefties always deal in 'code words'? Even so, you hold trump to one standard, but not Ms. Maxine?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#103 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
I know Pelosi said 'undocumented immigrants' (ILLEGAL ALIENS), when she responded to trump calling MS-13 members animals, which they are. Either she is senile or stupid or both. Trump did NOT call all illegal aliens animals, just people who belong to a group whose motto is 'rape, control, kill'. AND YOU KNOW IT.
Trump did not refer to MS-13 as animals. His quote: "We have people coming into the country — or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country, you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals."

Nancy Pelosi did not refer to MS-13 in her defense of illegal immigrants. Her quote: "When the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'these are not people, these are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity? In the dignity and worth of every person? 'These are not people, these are animals,' from the president of the United States."

So, when Donald Trump uses the word "animals" in regard to immigrants, those like you who know what's in his mind know that he was only referring to MS-13 and not throwing a derogatory term around loosely in an effort to dehumanize all illegal immigrants,

And when Nancy Pelosi takes offense to the exact words the president used, those like you who know what's in her mind know that she was referring specifically to MS-13 and not to Trump's throwing the word "animals" around loosely.

So when Maxine Waters says that people should "push back against" certain politicians in response to Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting the boot, those like you who know what's in her mind know that she meant to do violence to those people.

And you accuse me of knowing what's in peoples' minds.

The funny thing is that these arguments you and those like you make aren't convincing anyone other than those who were already on the Trump bandwagon to begin with.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#104 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:39 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:So when Maxine Waters says that people should "push back against" certain politicians in response to Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting the boot, those like you who know what's in her mind know that she meant to do violence to those people.
That's an awfully good trick. She didn't even offer to pay their legal fees. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#105 Post by Estonut » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Trump did not refer to MS-13 as animals. His quote: "We have people coming into the country — or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country, you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals."
So, when Donald Trump uses the word "animals" in regard to immigrants, those like you who know what's in his mind know that he was only referring to MS-13 and not throwing a derogatory term around loosely in an effort to dehumanize all illegal immigrants
Those like him and also those who bother to read the entire exchange or watch more than a 13-second sound bite. Trump was responding to a question which specifically mentioned MS-13.
President Trump on Wednesday condemned some gang members in the country illegally as "animals" and vowed to strengthen the country's immigration laws.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in, we’re stopping a lot of them, but we’re taking people out of the country, you wouldn’t believe how bad these people are," Trump said during a meeting with California officials who oppose the state's "sanctuary city" laws.

"These aren’t people. These are animals, and we’re taking them out of the country at a rate that’s never happened before," Trump added.

Trump was responding to Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, who expressed frustration over how California’s sanctuary city laws have limited the ability of local law enforcement officials to enforce federal immigration laws.

"It’s really put us in a very bad — it’s a disgrace," Mims said.

"There can be an MS-13 gang member, if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I can’t tell [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] about them," she added.

Trump blamed the influx of immigrants in the country illegally on the U.S. having "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world," and pledged his administration would address the issue.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... re-animals
silverscreenselect wrote:So when Maxine Waters says that people should "push back against" certain politicians in response to Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting the boot, those like you who know what's in her mind know that she meant to do violence to those people.
Those like him and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, who have both criticized her suggestion.

I don't know what is in her mind, but if she is talking about metaphorically "pushing back against" those she opposes, why would she need a crowd to form? Why the intimidation if her intent was non-violent?

She said, "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them. Tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."
silverscreenselect wrote:And you accuse me of knowing what's in peoples' minds.
Uhh, not quite. You have been accused several times of posting under the delusion that you know what's in peoples' minds. Everyone but you really knows that you have no such power.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#106 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:36 am

The funny thing is that these arguments you and those like you make aren't convincing me or any of the other raving lunatics on the left.
Fixed it for you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton