WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
They are as preoccupied with race as you are. They are not good people. Neither are you.


It must be wonderful to be able to wish away all the problems of the world by pretending they don't exist as you do.

But you can afford to, since you never have to worry about being thrown out of a Starbucks or arrested at a Waffle House simply because you look scary to the workers.


The people you pictured are few and far between, but they do exist and they are what they say they are. You, and people like you, are the growing threat. Race-baiters, who shield themselves behind a 'noble' cause, while expanding their targets to those whose political views they disagree with. You imply with every word and picture that I, and people like me, including the President, somehow are in league with the scum who would fly that banner. We aren't. And we know we aren't. And every time you imply we are you show us how much you are like them. Trying to divide us. Shame on you.

What would be wonderful is if people like you, who deep down have good hearts, recognize that they do more harm than good.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 6993
According to Trump, people like those banner-flyers are "good people".


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 9723
Location: In Texas of course!
ghostjmf wrote:
According to Trump, people like those banner-flyers are "good people".


That's not what he said.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You imply with every word and picture that I, and people like me, including the President, somehow are in league with the scum who would fly that banner.


The scum who fly that banner aren't the major threat. They aren't the ones working at Starbucks and Waffle House or tossing people off golf courses, or gunning down "suspicious" black suspects or denying black people loans or jobs for spurious reasons.

The threat is the people like you who would never hang out at a rally holding up ugly signs but who allow racial bias to influence their actions to the detriment of minorities and then, to make things much, much worse, when confronted by evidence of what they have done (such as your little episode with the name joke), instead of acknowledging it, double down on claims that you couldn't possibly be a racist because you don't go around waving Confederate flags and giving Nazi salutes.

And that's not even counting those politicians who actively want to disenfranchise minorities and do so by inventing spurious reasons "preventing voter fraud" to do so, knowing full well that people like you will eat up and believe everything they say.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You imply with every word and picture that I, and people like me, including the President, somehow are in league with the scum who would fly that banner.


The scum who fly that banner aren't the major threat. They aren't the ones working at Starbucks and Waffle House or tossing people off golf courses, or gunning down "suspicious" black suspects or denying black people loans or jobs for spurious reasons.

The threat is the people like you who would never hang out at a rally holding up ugly signs but who allow racial bias to influence their actions to the detriment of minorities and then, to make things much, much worse, when confronted by evidence of what they have done (such as your little episode with the name joke), instead of acknowledging it, double down on claims that you couldn't possibly be a racist because you don't go around waving Confederate flags and giving Nazi salutes.

And that's not even counting those politicians who actively want to disenfranchise minorities and do so by inventing spurious reasons "preventing voter fraud" to do so, knowing full well that people like you will eat up and believe everything they say.


Wow. Just wow.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6241
Location: Montana
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You imply with every word and picture that I, and people like me, including the President, somehow are in league with the scum who would fly that banner.


The scum who fly that banner aren't the major threat. They aren't the ones working at Starbucks and Waffle House or tossing people off golf courses, or gunning down "suspicious" black suspects or denying black people loans or jobs for spurious reasons.

The threat is the people like you who would never hang out at a rally holding up ugly signs but who allow racial bias to influence their actions to the detriment of minorities and then, to make things much, much worse, when confronted by evidence of what they have done (such as your little episode with the name joke), instead of acknowledging it, double down on claims that you couldn't possibly be a racist because you don't go around waving Confederate flags and giving Nazi salutes.

And that's not even counting those politicians who actively want to disenfranchise minorities and do so by inventing spurious reasons "preventing voter fraud" to do so, knowing full well that people like you will eat up and believe everything they say.


Wow. Just wow.


Indeed.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.

Rick Castle is dreamy.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
Hockey puck. The reason I call you hockey puck, if you remember, is that you seem to have no concept of sarcasm. Just to clue you in, the names I created all had to do with mocking democrats whose only purpose and platform are hating trump. (Irving Haitrump = I. Hate Trump). It was sarcasm. I have no clue how your mind concocted this rant. But it certainly is hateful and disgusting. You would be well advised to give up on it now, because you are showing off your hate for all to see in every word you write.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
Or to put it this way. I can't think of any worse 'no win situation' for you than to try and convince me that I unknowingly, unconsciously or in any way hate my daughter-in-law or her family. For you to keep at it is pathetic, even for you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
I can't think of any worse 'no win situation' for you than to try and convince me that I unknowingly, unconsciously or in any way hate my daughter-in-law or her family.


I never said that you consciously or unconsciously hated your daughter-in-law. You are the one who keeps conflating racial bias with Klan-style hatred. What I did say is that you seem to think that some of their surnames are funny because you used the mention of Tiperniri's name as a springboard to create your own "funny" names. I realize your names were sarcastic. Would you have started off on that tangent if we were discussing a Democratic candidate with the last name of Smith or Jones? I think that at some level you do know the answer to that but just don't want to admit to it.

And as long as right wingers continue to choose to believe that the only problem with race in America is the hatred spewed by Klan types, then we will continue to have incidents like at Starbucks, Waffle House, and the golf course.

And you'll note that I've never used the word "racist" in these threads because I don't like how it's being used. It's too easy for people like you to dismiss bias by saying well of course you're not a racist because you don't go around giving Nazi salutes. But there is a considerable amount of racial bias going around (by both left and right) and a failure to acknowledge it merely perpetuates the problem.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
I can't think of any worse 'no win situation' for you than to try and convince me that I unknowingly, unconsciously or in any way hate my daughter-in-law or her family.


I never said that you consciously or unconsciously hated your daughter-in-law. You are the one who keeps conflating racial bias with Klan-style hatred. What I did say is that you seem to think that some of their surnames are funny because you used the mention of Tiperniri's name as a springboard to create your own "funny" names. I realize your names were sarcastic. Would you have started off on that tangent if we were discussing a Democratic candidate with the last name of Smith or Jones? I think that at some level you do know the answer to that but just don't want to admit to it.

And as long as right wingers continue to choose to believe that the only problem with race in America is the hatred spewed by Klan types, then we will continue to have incidents like at Starbucks, Waffle House, and the golf course.

And you'll note that I've never used the word "racist" in these threads because I don't like how it's being used. It's too easy for people like you to dismiss bias by saying well of course you're not a racist because you don't go around giving Nazi salutes. But there is a considerable amount of racial bias going around (by both left and right) and a failure to acknowledge it merely perpetuates the problem.


Quote:
I never said that you consciously or unconsciously hated your daughter-in-law.

Yes, you have.

Quote:
What I did say is that you seem to think that some of their surnames are funny because you used the mention of Tiperniri's name as a springboard to create your own "funny" names.

No, I didn't.

Quote:
Would you have started off on that tangent if we were discussing a Democratic candidate with the last name of Smith or Jones?

I told you numerous times the name of the particular candidate had nothing to do with it. You ignored me and continued on with your rant.

Quote:
I think that at some level you do know the answer to that but just don't want to admit to it.

I know the answer. You don't.

You, sir, need to acknowledge your egregious error, own up to it and apologize to me.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Quote:
I never said that you consciously or unconsciously hated your daughter-in-law.


Yes, you have.


Please indicate anywhere in these recent threads where I said or implied that you had a hatred towards Indian (or similarly ethnic) people.

Quote:
What I did say is that you seem to think that some of their surnames are funny because you used the mention of Tiperniri's name as a springboard to create your own "funny" names.

No, I didn't.


This thread reminds me of a public speaking class I took in college. One of our assignments was to give an introductory speech for one of our classmates like we might give at a meeting or similar function. Our professor recorded this (audio, since this class predated any type of practical video recording in a college class) and played these back to us. There were probably 10-20 people in that class, and what we found out after we played them back was that, during the second or third speech, the introductory speaker concluded by saying, "Without further ado." Once that happened almost everyone after him (it was an all-male class back at Tech then) finished up his introduction also by saying "without further ado."

We pick up on what we hear, even if we're not aware of it. That's what "unconscious" means. The 10 or 12 speakers who followed the first "further adoer" didn't all independently decide that was a great way to wrap up the speech but we fell into it. For you to insist that you can't possibly be doing something unconsciously shows either that you don't know what that word means or are choosing to avoid the issue, in this case by your usual tactic of accusing me of every ugly thing you can think of beginning with being a racist.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 9024
Location: Location.Location.Location
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:


Yes, you have.


Please indicate anywhere in these recent threads where I said or implied that you had a hatred towards Indian (or similarly ethnic) people.

Quote:
What I did say is that you seem to think that some of their surnames are funny because you used the mention of Tiperniri's name as a springboard to create your own "funny" names.

No, I didn't.


This thread reminds me of a public speaking class I took in college. One of our assignments was to give an introductory speech for one of our classmates like we might give at a meeting or similar function. Our professor recorded this (audio, since this class predated any type of practical video recording in a college class) and played these back to us. There were probably 10-20 people in that class, and what we found out after we played them back was that, during the second or third speech, the introductory speaker concluded by saying, "Without further ado." Once that happened almost everyone after him (it was an all-male class back at Tech then) finished up his introduction also by saying "without further ado."

We pick up on what we hear, even if we're not aware of it. That's what "unconscious" means. The 10 or 12 speakers who followed the first "further adoer" didn't all decide that was a great way to wrap up the speech but we fell into it. For you to insist that you can't possibly be doing something unconsciously shows either that you don't know what that word means or are choosing to avoid the issue, in this case by your usual tactic of accusing me of every ugly thing you can think of beginning with being a racist.


Of course, you are very familiar with the term "projection".

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:


Yes, you have.


Please indicate anywhere in these recent threads where I said or implied that you had a hatred towards Indian (or similarly ethnic) people.

Quote:
What I did say is that you seem to think that some of their surnames are funny because you used the mention of Tiperniri's name as a springboard to create your own "funny" names.

No, I didn't.


This thread reminds me of a public speaking class I took in college. One of our assignments was to give an introductory speech for one of our classmates like we might give at a meeting or similar function. Our professor recorded this (audio, since this class predated any type of practical video recording in a college class) and played these back to us. There were probably 10-20 people in that class, and what we found out after we played them back was that, during the second or third speech, the introductory speaker concluded by saying, "Without further ado." Once that happened almost everyone after him (it was an all-male class back at Tech then) finished up his introduction also by saying "without further ado."

We pick up on what we hear, even if we're not aware of it. That's what "unconscious" means. The 10 or 12 speakers who followed the first "further adoer" didn't all independently decide that was a great way to wrap up the speech but we fell into it. For you to insist that you can't possibly be doing something unconsciously shows either that you don't know what that word means or are choosing to avoid the issue, in this case by your usual tactic of accusing me of every ugly thing you can think of beginning with being a racist.


Weasel words. The existence of this thread named after me is all the evidence necessary. I feel the same disgust for you as I would if we had someone on this bored spewing a white supremacist rant. Own up to it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
Let me ask you some more questions, hockey puck.

On this bored, how many people altogether have posted on this bored? I don't know. LB probably does. How many posts altogether have been posted here? I don't know. We have had all kinds of people here with all kinds of views and life experiences.

Have we ever had one person post anything like 'diversity = white genocide'? Have we ever had anyone post anything truly nazi-esque? Have we ever had anyone use the 'N' word in an unambiguously hateful context. I would say no. I haven't seen any posts like that. But I haven't read them all.

Using our little world as a sample, I would think that there would be many, if REAL racism (not your self-serving definition) exists in the real world as much as it does in your mind.

However, the bored is full of self-righteous, sanctimonious do-gooders like you, who are constantly accusing everyone who disagrees with you politically of consciously or unconsciously being closet racists. I am fed up with it. You need to back off.

ADDED: And the one thing I find interesting is that most of the self-righteous, sanctimonious 'do-gooders' have one thing in common. Their solution to everything is to elect democrats. Coincidence?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Weasel words. The existence of this thread named after me is all the evidence necessary. I feel the same disgust for you as I would if we had someone on this bored spewing a white supremacist rant. Own up to it.


Another non-answer to my question followed by another rant against me personally followed by a somewhat lesser rant against Democrats in general. That's par for the course from you.

Own up to it.

I don't feel disgust for you. I feel pity for you that someone with your obvious intelligence has let himself get so convinced of his own infallibility and chooses to lash out in as childish a manner as possible when challenged.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Weasel words. The existence of this thread named after me is all the evidence necessary. I feel the same disgust for you as I would if we had someone on this bored spewing a white supremacist rant. Own up to it.


Another non-answer to my question followed by another rant against me personally followed by a somewhat lesser rant against Democrats in general. That's par for the course from you.

Own up to it.

I don't feel disgust for you. I feel pity for you that someone with your obvious intelligence has let himself get so convinced of his own infallibility and chooses to lash out in as childish a manner as possible when challenged.

You're obviously not going to apologize, and just keep doubling down on your ignorance. Flock you, bigot.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
Director of Promos
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Posts: 3557
Location: Literary Circles
Image

_________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man


Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

With agent:
The Dragon's Song

Waiting their turn:
The Night Train
Devin Drake: World's Worst Magician

Just finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Up Next:
Devin Drake and The Roller-Ghoster
Devin Drake and the Haunted Balcony


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 9024
Location: Location.Location.Location
Vandal wrote:
Image


:lol:

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 21603
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Image

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
I've been remiss in updating this thread, but I wanted to be an equal opportunity poster. Undoubtedly, Flock (after he calls me a few names) will say that this simply proves his point because Yale students are all liberals and liberals and a handful of neo-Nazis are the only racists left in America.

A white Yale student called the police after she found a black student asleep in the dorm common room one night. Even though the two lived in the same dorm, the white student said, "You're not supposed to be here. I'm going to call the police." When the police did arrive, they insisted that the black student show her ID, even after she used her key to open her dorm room. The officers later "admonished" the white student for calling them (although I wonder if they demanded to see her ID as well).

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/us/yale- ... index.html

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4025
Location: Merion, Pa.
I was curious enough to read the article and watch all the videos (I was a Yale grad student once upon a time). The cops acted professionally, as I'd expect from the Yale police, and they did ask the complaining student for her ID too. I'm sure the white woman got hell from her fellow students.

The article isn't too well written. It mentions the white cops who arrived first but not the black sergeant who took charge later. Then there's this:
CNN wrote:
Siyonbola pulled out her phone and recorded 54 seconds of a hallway encounter with the unidentified student, who told her, "I have every right to call the police. You cannot sleep in that room."

(video caption)
Posted by Lolade Siyonbola
Sarah Braasch, Philosophy PhD student, called the cops on my friend a few months ago for getting lost in my building. Today she messed—again—with the wrong one.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
I've been remiss in updating this thread, but I wanted to be an equal opportunity poster. Undoubtedly, Flock (after he calls me a few names) will say that this simply proves his point because Yale students are all liberals and liberals and a handful of neo-Nazis are the only racists left in America.

A white Yale student called the police after she found a black student asleep in the dorm common room one night. Even though the two lived in the same dorm, the white student said, "You're not supposed to be here. I'm going to call the police." When the police did arrive, they insisted that the black student show her ID, even after she used her key to open her dorm room. The officers later "admonished" the white student for calling them (although I wonder if they demanded to see her ID as well).

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/us/yale- ... index.html


So now you and bob-tel are on the 'name calling' kick? How 'bout you calling me a racist? I'll stop name calling when you apologize and admit you're wrong about that. AH.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
How 'bout you calling me a racist? I'll stop name calling when you apologize and admit you're wrong about that. AH.


When did I call you a racist, and how did I phrase it?

NOTE: Saying that you can be racially biased in some things is not the same as calling you a racist. The fact that you don't realize that is part of your problem.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3864
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
How 'bout you calling me a racist? I'll stop name calling when you apologize and admit you're wrong about that. AH.


When did I call you a racist, and how did I phrase it?

NOTE: Saying that you can be racially biased in some things is not the same as calling you a racist. The fact that you don't realize that is part of your problem.


You wrongly assumed that somehow I was mocking an Indian name, when that name had nothing at all to do with what I posted. You self-righteously appointed yourself the interpreter of what I wrote, and what I really meant. Then, after I warned you several times that you were barking up the wrong tree with your baseless accusations, you took it even further by establishing this thread. You have insulted me, and you have insulted my family. If I were what you consider a 'protected' minority, you would be profuse in your apologies to me, but it seems to be okay for you to assume a conservative MAWG is either a conscious or unconscious racist. I take great offense in that. This kind of thinking has taken hold in this country. I can't do much about that, but since you applied this absurd, hateful way of thinking to me, personally, I want a personal apology from you, AH.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15039
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You wrongly assumed that somehow I was mocking an Indian name, when that name had nothing at all to do with what I posted. You self-righteously appointed yourself the interpreter of what I wrote, and what I really meant. Then, after I warned you several times that you were barking up the wrong tree with your baseless accusations, you took it even further by establishing this thread. You have insulted me, and you have insulted my family. If I were what you consider a 'protected' minority, you would be profuse in your apologies to me, but it seems to be okay for you to assume a conservative MAWG is either a conscious or unconscious racist. I take great offense in that. This kind of thinking has taken hold in this country. I can't do much about that, but since you applied this absurd, hateful way of thinking to me, personally, I want a personal apology from you, AH.


Translation into English from Flockish:

You never called me a racist, but since I can't bear to admit that, I will blather on nonsensically for an entire lengthy, paragraph, ending up by calling you a name.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bob78164, Majestic-12 [Bot], silvercamaro and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.