Melania hosts military wives.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Melania hosts military wives.

#76 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And people like whoever wrote that article and you validate we made the best choice last November given what we had to choose from.
And people like you prove the validity of the article: there are some people you simply can't persuade.

But, on the plus side, if you're ever in New York and need an attorney, I know one who is just right for you.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#77 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:25 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: And people like whoever wrote that article and you validate we made the best choice last November given what we had to choose from.
And people like you prove the validity of the article: there are some people you simply can't persuade.

But, on the plus side, if you're ever in New York and need an attorney, I know one who is just right for you.
Persuade to do what?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#78 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:31 am

Donald J. Trump 5/14/18 wrote:[W]e’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals.
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/16/17362870/ ... ontext-why
Wow. I am listening to Rush Limbaugh this morning, and he referred to this. Apparently, it's not something that AH stumbled upon, it's all over the left-wing propaganda network.

Let's see. The President is having a discussion about ILLEGAL immigration and MS-13 members in particular. He references 'these people are animals'. Who do you think he's referring to? MS-13 or all ILLEGAL immigrants?

Really? And supposedly intelligent people are arguing he meant all ILLEGAL immigrants? And people like AH disseminate it?
You can only ask why.
I guess it's supposed to persuade me to be a trump hating robot.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#79 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 11:38 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Really? And supposedly intelligent people are arguing he meant all ILLEGAL immigrants? And people like AH disseminate it?
And yet when Limbaugh and company took quotes from Obama or Hillary out of context, where was your same enlightened analysis of what they meant to say?

For one who accuses me of jumping to conclusions about your mental processes, you show a surprising willingness to engage in the same analysis of the real meaning of what Trump says or does.

silverscreenselect

#80 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 11:42 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Wow. I am listening to Rush Limbaugh this morning, and he referred to this. Apparently, it's not something that AH stumbled upon, it's all over the left-wing propaganda network.
Didn't you say you never listened to Limbaugh? Not that I'm surprised in the slightest; if I want to know what he said this morning, I only have to look at your posts later in the day. It's so much easier to post when you have Limbaugh do your thinking for you.

And, by "left wing propaganda network," I guess you mean "every news outlet other than Fox."

flockofseagulls104

#81 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Wow. I am listening to Rush Limbaugh this morning, and he referred to this. Apparently, it's not something that AH stumbled upon, it's all over the left-wing propaganda network.
Didn't you say you never listened to Limbaugh? Not that I'm surprised in the slightest; if I want to know what he said this morning, I only have to look at your posts later in the day. It's so much easier to post when you have Limbaugh do your thinking for you.

And, by "left wing propaganda network," I guess you mean "every news outlet other than Fox."
I don't care who says it. Trump was obviously referring to ms-13 members, and if you think otherwise you are a fool and a useful idiot.

flockofseagulls104

#82 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:56 am

Just to point it out to you, your time line is a bit wrong. Does he repeat what I think, or do I repeat what he thinks? Not that it matters. And I thought it was hannity I was parroting. It's hard to keep it straight. But it doesn't matter, you can keep using that stupid method to avoid uncomfortable topics. Doesn't bother me. I just am embarrassed for you. It just keeps validating how much of a drone you are.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#83 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Donald J. Trump 5/14/18 wrote:[W]e’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals.
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/16/17362870/ ... ontext-why
Wow. I am listening to Rush Limbaugh this morning, and he referred to this. Apparently, it's not something that AH stumbled upon, it's all over the left-wing propaganda network.

Let's see. The President is having a discussion about ILLEGAL immigration and MS-13 members in particular. He references 'these people are animals'. Who do you think he's referring to? MS-13 or all ILLEGAL immigrants?

Really? And supposedly intelligent people are arguing he meant all ILLEGAL immigrants? And people like AH disseminate it?
You can only ask why.
Because this is the same Donny who likes to talk about immigrants coming from shithole countries. He has a history of painting with a broad brush. Why shouldn't we believe that this is just another example? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#84 Post by BackInTex » Thu May 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Bob78164 wrote:

You can only ask why.
Because this is the same Donny who likes to talk about immigrants coming from shithole countries. He has a history of painting with a broad brush. Why shouldn't we believe that this is just another example? --Bob
Translation: I don't care who they are, what they are, or where they came from, as long as they vote for Democrats.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#85 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:But it doesn't matter, you can keep using that stupid method to avoid uncomfortable topics. Doesn't bother me. I just am embarrassed for you. It just keeps validating how much of a drone you are.
Flock, every time someone brings up an uncomfortable topic, you yell fake news, call people names, make unfunny attempts at "sarcastic humor," accuse left wingers of being racists, and in general make a lot of noise to avoid talking about the uncomfortable topic. And on those occasions where I do try to find a basis for your comments, they almost always track what's being passed around on the right wing websites from the day before. Life is much easier for you as a right winger Flock; you don't have to do any thinking any more.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#86 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

You can only ask why.
Translation: I don't care who they are, what they are, or where they came from, as long as they vote for Democrats.
There are jobs that need filling (crops are rotting in the fields for want of workers to harvest them) and there aren't enough Americans being born to maintain our current population. I don't care who they are, or where they came from, as long as they'll work, or they're here with family members who will work. We will need workers to pay the Social Security that's owed to us.

The national Republican Party is doing to itself pretty much what the California Republican Party did to itself about 30 years ago, in pretty much the same way, and I expect pretty much the same results. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#87 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:57 pm

I don't care who they are, or where they came from, as long as they'll work, or they're here with family members who will work. We will need workers to pay the Social Security that's owed to us.
We are a country, a nation. We used to have laws that governed how people from other countries could come here to visit, stay and work and to apply to be citizens. Those laws used to protect the safety and the interests of people who are already citizens. We seemed to have forgotten that concept.

In the past we would have the option to determine that the current laws are not serving the purpose we need, let's adjust them. But because we have not protected our borders and let so many people enter our country in defiance of the laws we have, and because there are so many people that FEEL that because the laws seem unfair to them, they choose to ignore those laws and decide on their own what they should be, we don't have that option. There are no laws anymore. And trump gave the Congress a 6 month window, which he extended, to fix that and come up with laws that hopefully everyone would be satisfied with. They ignored that and played their finger pointing games.

So many people in the past have said the same exact thing that trump is saying now about protecting our borders, bob-tel, look it up. Caesar Chavez, Both Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Pelosi, on and on. They are on film saying the same words trump is saying. But because it's trump, those words are now 'racist'.

We need to do something about the DACA people. We need to make some determination about how we will deal with the millions of people who came here ILLEGALLY. But before we do that, we MUST make sure we can control who enters this country. We have been through this several times before, but because we won't do that one thing, protect our borders, we have to go through it again and again and again.

I agree with trump. And I agree with Chavez, the Clintons, and everyone else who is on record saying we must protect our borders.

silverscreenselect

#88 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 pm

So many people in the past have said the same exact thing that trump is saying now about protecting our borders, bob-tel, look it up. Caesar Chavez, Both Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Pelosi, on and on. They are on film saying the same words trump is saying. But because it's trump, those words are now 'racist'.
Please provide a quote where any of the aforementioned individuals referred to illegal immigrants as "animals."

flockofseagulls104

#89 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:07 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:But it doesn't matter, you can keep using that stupid method to avoid uncomfortable topics. Doesn't bother me. I just am embarrassed for you. It just keeps validating how much of a drone you are.
Flock, every time someone brings up an uncomfortable topic, you yell fake news, call people names, make unfunny attempts at "sarcastic humor," accuse left wingers of being racists, and in general make a lot of noise to avoid talking about the uncomfortable topic. And on those occasions where I do try to find a basis for your comments, they almost always track what's being passed around on the right wing websites from the day before. Life is much easier for you as a right winger Flock; you don't have to do any thinking any more.
I did not bring up the 'animal' issue, you did. I responded with what I thought. I turned on the radio while I was working and heard Rush mention it. I thought it was just another little morsel you picked up from some Soros website, but apparently the whole MSM is going with it. So, does he validate me, or do I validate him?

You have gotten to be like BJ. After my last post, I got to thinking instead of white noise, static or mosquito, the perfect analogy for you two would be that of a housefly.

You spend most of your day walking around on dogshit, your liberal websites set up by Soros funded groups, like occupy-democrats and whatever I hate trump site you stumble on, and then you fly off and land on places like this bored, and annoy anyone you can, land on them and spread your tiny little flecks of shit you picked up from your travels.

Go bother someone else, housefly.

silverscreenselect

#90 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 2:14 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: You spend most of your day walking around on dogshit, your liberal websites set up by Soros funded groups, like occupy-democrats and whatever I hate trump site you stumble on.
Whenever I come across something on a "liberal website," I verify it on a mainstream site before posting it on this Bored, unlike you, who seem to only have an ear out for Fox and Limbaugh. But since you feel that all mainstream sites are "liberal websites set up by Soros funded groups," under that definition I would say that of necessity I would be ill informed.

tlynn78

#91 Post by tlynn78 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:18 pm

I don't care who says it. Trump was obviously referring to ms-13 members, and if you think otherwise you are a fool and a useful idiot.
You spelled batshit crazy wrong, Flock.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#92 Post by BackInTex » Thu May 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Please provide a quote where any of the aforementioned individuals referred to illegal immigrants as "animals."
Please provide a quote where Trump referred to all illegal immigrants as "animals".

And if you don't consider some of them worthy of being called "animals", please say that as well, so we fully know who we are dealing with.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#93 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:37 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Please provide a quote where Trump referred to all illegal immigrants as "animals".

And if you don't consider some of them worthy of being called "animals", please say that as well, so we fully know who we are dealing with.
You keep on trying to give Donny the benefit of the doubt when he's proved, time and time again, that he doesn't deserve it. From his description of all Mexicans as "rapists" to his references to "shithole" countries to his demonization of the entire Islam faith to the racial prejudice he engaged in at the very first stages of his career, Donny's words and actions have clearly demonstrated that he will be as racist as he thinks he can get away with. If it were someone with a different history, I might be inclined to give that person the benefit of the doubt. But Donny's words and deeds have convinced me that he really does think of all foreigners (with the probable exception of white Europeans) as "animals." --Bob

silverscreenselect

#94 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Bob78164 wrote: From his description of all Mexicans as "rapists" to his references to "shithole" countries to his demonization of the entire Islam faith to the racial prejudice he engaged in at the very first stages of his career, Donny's words and actions have clearly demonstrated that he will be as racist as he thinks he can get away with. If it were someone with a different history, I might be inclined to give that person the benefit of the doubt. But Donny's words and deeds have convinced me that he really does think of all foreigners (with the probable exception of white Europeans) as "animals." --Bob
Trump's modus operandi is to make outrageous statements, then when he gets blowback wait to hear what his apologists like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Fox News say, then say that "of course" that's what he meant.

In the words of that distinguished philosopher Auric Goldfinger, "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

Trump is on about his hundredth time.

BackInTex

#95 Post by BackInTex » Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Bob78164 wrote: From his description of all Mexicans as "rapists" to his references to "shithole" countries to his demonization of the entire Islam faith to the racial prejudice he engaged in at the very first stages of his career, Donny's words and actions have clearly demonstrated that he will be as racist as he thinks he can get away with. If it were someone with a different history, I might be inclined to give that person the benefit of the doubt. But Donny's words and deeds have convinced me that he really does think of all foreigners (with the probable exception of white Europeans) as "animals." --Bob
Trump's modus operandi is to make outrageous statements, then when he gets blowback wait to hear what his apologists like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Fox News say, then say that "of course" that's what he meant.

In the words of that distinguished philosopher Auric Goldfinger, "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

Trump is on about his hundredth time.
BackInTex wrote:Please provide a quote where Trump referred to all illegal immigrants as "animals".

Can't do the first, won't do the second. I figured as much.
Last edited by BackInTex on Thu May 17, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#96 Post by BackInTex » Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

You keep on trying to give Donny the benefit of the doubt when he's proved, time and time again, that he doesn't deserve it. From his description of all Mexicans as "rapists" to his references to "shithole" countries to his demonization of the entire Islam faith to the racial prejudice he engaged in at the very first stages of his career, Donny's words and actions have clearly demonstrated that he will be as racist as he thinks he can get away with. If it were someone with a different history, I might be inclined to give that person the benefit of the doubt. But Donny's words and deeds have convinced me that he really does think of all foreigners (with the probable exception of white Europeans) as "animals." --Bob
Bob, where did Trump every refer to all Mexicans as "rapists"? Please provide a transcript (video would be better).
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#97 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Bob, where did Trump every refer to all Mexicans as "rapists"? Please provide a transcript (video would be better).
Did it include all people who speak spanish? and if not, why not. If you're going to leap to one conclusion, why not go whole hog?

silverscreenselect

#98 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 17, 2018 2:59 pm

BackInTex wrote: Please provide a quote where Trump referred to all illegal immigrants as "animals".

Technically, you are correct. Trump did not refer to all illegal immigrants as animals. He was referring to the immigrants who were being deported (and made no effort to qualify what he was saying).

To refresh your memory:

"[W]e’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals."

As for your second sentence, you could use that logic to justify calling any racial or ethnic group anything you want as long as it accurately applied to at least some of them.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#99 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:59 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I stand corrected. His precise quote (referring to Mexican immigrants) was: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” Really not any better to characterize Mexican immigrants as drug-using criminal rapists except for some who, he assumes, are good people. Donny was less qualified about complimenting neo-Nazis as "very fine people."

In my experience, people who talk and act the way Donny has have invariably proved to be racist. Do you have a different experience? --Bob

BackInTex

#100 Post by BackInTex » Thu May 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Bob78164 wrote:I stand corrected. His precise quote (referring to Mexican immigrants) was: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” Really not any better to characterize Mexican immigrants as drug-using criminal rapists except for some who, he assumes, are good people. Donny was less qualified about complimenting neo-Nazis as "very fine people."

In my experience, people who talk and act the way Donny has have invariably proved to be racist. Do you have a different experience? --Bob
Do you have a link to verify that quote? I'm thinking it is out of context, that there was much said before your quote to give it context.
~~ Thomas Jefferson