video audition

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

video audition

#1 Post by jarnon » Sat May 12, 2018 11:37 pm

A new video audition form has been posted on the Millionaire website and FB page. It has a few questions I've never seen before, which give hints of what to expect from Season 18:

31. Do you have any pets? Are you involved in any animal related charities or rescues? *

33. Do you have a grandchild (over the age of 18) who would also be a good candidate for the show? *

34. Do you have a grandparent who would also be a good candidate for the show? *

35. If you are in a relationship or married, did you meet your significant other in Las Vegas? *

43. Are you a U.S. Citizen? *

* All questions marked with an asterisk are required to have an answer.

https://whowantstobeamillionaire.castingcrane.com/
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jaybee

Re: video audition

#2 Post by jaybee » Sun May 13, 2018 11:54 am

So if you met your spouse while visiting Vegas to see your feisty Grandma who likes to adopt rescue dogs and train them to be Habit animals then you are pretty much a lock.
Jaybee

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#3 Post by silvercamaro » Sun May 13, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm still waiting for Flying Monkeys Week.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

goongas

#4 Post by goongas » Sun May 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Maybe they will have a pet week again...Only time I got a happy card. I am not flying Mazy to Vegas though...

SpacemanSpiff

#5 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 am

goongas wrote:Maybe they will have a pet week again...Only time I got a happy card. I am not flying Mazy to Vegas though...
Given how some airlines have handled pet shipments lately, that's probably a wise decision.
"If you're dead, you don't have any freedoms at all." - Jason Isbell

goongas

#6 Post by goongas » Mon May 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Given how some airlines have handled pet shipments lately, that's probably a wise decision.
That is what I was joking about...United is the monopoly airline near I live. She gets too excited and scared just traveling in a car, I can't imagine what would happen if she were in an airplane.

Bob Juch

#7 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 14, 2018 2:01 pm

goongas wrote:
That is what I was joking about...United is the monopoly airline near I live. She gets too excited and scared just traveling in a car, I can't imagine what would happen if she were in an airplane.
My wife has the same problem. :roll:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:08 pm

I don't know if I am the longest-term member of this bored who hasn't been on the show, but I am close. So I did it. I filled out the video audition. My last chance. Wish me luck. (Or call me a name, whichever you want!)
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I don't know if I am the longest-term member of this bored who hasn't been on the show, but I am close. So I did it. I filled out the video audition. My last chance. Wish me luck. (Or call me a name, whichever you want!)
Notebook Boy should have a list.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#10 Post by Bob78164 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:19 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I don't know if I am the longest-term member of this bored who hasn't been on the show, but I am close. So I did it. I filled out the video audition. My last chance. Wish me luck. (Or call me a name, whichever you want!)
Unless you count appearances as a Plus One or a PAF, I've never been on the show. Not even to compete in a Fastest Finger competition. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson