WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15052
As always, subject to change, and there will be more new shows at mid-year. Saturday night is college football.

MONDAY

8:00 Dancing with the Stars
10:00 The Good Doctor

TUESDAY

8:00 Roseanne
8:30 The Kids are Alright (NEW)
9:00 Blackish
9:30 Splitting Up Together
10:00 The Rookie (NEW)

WEDNESDAY

8:00 The Goldbergs
8:30 American Housewife
9:00 Modern Family
9:30 Single Parents (NEW)
10:00 A Million Little Things (NEW)

THURSDAY

8:00 Grey's Anatomy
9:00 Station 19
10:00 How to Get Away with Murder

FRIDAY

8:00 Fresh Off the Boat
8:30 Speechless
9:00 Child Support
10:00 20/20

SUNDAY

7:00 America's Funniest Home Videos
8:00 Dancing with the Stars: Junior (NEW)
9:00 Shark Tank
10:00 The Alec Baldwin Show (NEW)

Dancing with the Stars Junior is exactly what it sounds like, the same show with younger celebrity contestants doing ballroom dancing. The Alec Baldwin Show is an interview show. As for the other new shows:

A MILLION LITTLE THINGS - ABC's attempt to rip off This Is Us. A group of long time Boston friends feel stuck in their lives until one of them dies unexpectedly. David Giuntoli from Grimm and Ron Livingston head an ensemble cast.

THE ROOKIE - Nathan Fillion becomes the oldest rookie officer in the LAPD.

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT - About an Irish Catholic working class family in 1970's Los Angeles.

SINGLE PARENTS - Just what it sounds like. A group of single parents trying to raise a bunch of seven-year-olds who are in the same class.

The Bachelor/Bachelorette, For the People, and American Idol will return after the first of the year. Marvel's Agents of Shield will return in summer of 2019 for a shortened run. Designated Survivor, The Crossing, Deception, Kevin Probably Saves the World, The Mayor, Quantico, Marvel's Inhumans, and Alex, Inc., have been cancelled. Scandal, Once Upon a Time, and The Middle concluded this season.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16945
Location: By the phone
I'm glad to see that Marvel's Agents of Shield will be coming back. I'll be interested to see whether, and how, they integrate the series into the developments that occurred in Avengers: Infinity War. I'm guessing we'll start to see that in the season finale. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Posts: 12546
Location: mired in the bureaucracy
Bob78164 wrote:
I'm glad to see that Marvel's Agents of Shield will be coming back. I'll be interested to see whether, and how, they integrate the series into the developments that occurred in Avengers: Infinity War. I'm guessing we'll start to see that in the season finale. --Bob

They've already started - there have been mentions of Thanos and things going on in NYC. Plus Talbot (Graviton) said he wanted to go fight alongside the Avengers. What will be worth waiting for is to see who survived and who was turned to ash.

_________________
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16945
Location: By the phone
earendel wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I'm glad to see that Marvel's Agents of Shield will be coming back. I'll be interested to see whether, and how, they integrate the series into the developments that occurred in Avengers: Infinity War. I'm guessing we'll start to see that in the season finale. --Bob

They've already started - there have been mentions of Thanos and things going on in NYC. Plus Talbot (Graviton) said he wanted to go fight alongside the Avengers. What will be worth waiting for is to see who survived and who was turned to ash.
That's what I had in mind. I just thought there might be people interested in the movie who haven't yet seen it. Perhaps you'd care to add a spoiler to your post? --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Posts: 12546
Location: mired in the bureaucracy
Bob78164 wrote:
earendel wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I'm glad to see that Marvel's Agents of Shield will be coming back. I'll be interested to see whether, and how, they integrate the series into the developments that occurred in Avengers: Infinity War. I'm guessing we'll start to see that in the season finale. --Bob

They've already started - there have been mentions of Thanos and things going on in NYC. Plus Talbot (Graviton) said he wanted to go fight alongside the Avengers. What will be worth waiting for is to see who survived and who was turned to ash.
That's what I had in mind. I just thought there might be people interested in the movie who haven't yet seen it. Perhaps you'd care to add a spoiler to your post? --Bob

Anyone who's managed to avoid the spoilers is probably not interested in the movie.

_________________
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:39 am 
Offline
FNGD Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Posts: 5966
Location: State of Confusion
earendel wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
earendel wrote:
They've already started - there have been mentions of Thanos and things going on in NYC. Plus Talbot (Graviton) said he wanted to go fight alongside the Avengers. What will be worth waiting for is to see who survived and who was turned to ash.
That's what I had in mind. I just thought there might be people interested in the movie who haven't yet seen it. Perhaps you'd care to add a spoiler to your post? --Bob

Anyone who's managed to avoid the spoilers is probably not interested in the movie.



Not necessarily. I can't always rush right out and see something, for several reasons...sometimes it does take a good month or so to grab a day out.

Luckily in this case I HAVE seen the movie.

_________________
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 am 
Offline
FNGD Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Posts: 5966
Location: State of Confusion
Aaaannnnndd...

The only show left on ABC for me is Speechless...and Agents of Shield which apparently won't run until summer of 2019.


None of these "new" shows are in the least bit tempting.

My projected major network viewing time is rapidly fading away like that picture of the three McFly kids in Back To The Future.

_________________
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15052
Word now is that Netflix is looking to bring back Designated Survivor.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maƫl Soucaze.