You Might Want to Hold Off on Nobel Peace Prize

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: You Might Want to Hold Off on Nobel Peace Prize

#426 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:36 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Well, aSSShole, if you would do the right thing and apologize publicly for calling me a racist, and now an anti-semite, I would gladly reset my animus towards you.
Flock, you really need a refresher course on reading comprehension. You seem to have difficulty understanding what people write. Perhaps you could point out one time that I called you either a racist or an anti-Semite.

I have accused you of being gullible enough to parrot what some of them say without engaging in any critical thinking and I stand by that. You offer proof of that every single day.
I have told you many times that I was extremely offended by your actions pertaining to my jokes about trump haters which you insisted referred to Dr. Tiperneni being of Indian descent. You went way over the top there. I warned you to back off several times. Does offending me and my relatives count less to you than offending anyone who you feel is a 'protected' class? And I asked you to tell me who it was that appointed you arbiter of morality. You never answered me or apologized to me.

Then when I brought up George Soros, and his financial support for many far left, and in my opinion. dangerous groups. You, for some reason, bring up anti-semitism out of nowhere, as if I even knew he was Jewish. I thought he was just an anti-american scumbag.

For some reason, race and religion is your major moral outrage. It doesn't matter a whit to me. You constantly offend me with transferring your disgusting obsession on me. And I demand an apology.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#427 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:21 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And I demand an apology.
And I demand that Donald Trump act responsibly. I don't think either of us are going to get our demand met.

You asked me to drop the comments about Dr. Tiperneni and I did. To which you responded a few days later by going off on one of your usual rants against me. I just consider the source. When you have something to say, you say it, even though most of the time it's something you've memorized from the Fox News broadcast of the day. When you don't, which is most of the time, you respond with either bad jokes or schoolyard insults.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#428 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And I demand an apology.
And I demand that Donald Trump act responsibly. I don't think either of us are going to get our demand met.

You asked me to drop the comments about Dr. Tiperneni and I did. To which you responded a few days later by going off on one of your usual rants against me. I just consider the source. When you have something to say, you say it, even though most of the time it's something you've memorized from the Fox News broadcast of the day. When you don't, which is most of the time, you respond with either bad jokes or schoolyard insults.
You did not. You did nothing I asked of you.
I have no control over trump, and you seem to have no control over bringing him up in every conversation. And you keep going back to Groundhog Day. I fail to see what your obsession with trump and fox news had to do with what I wrote to you.
Stop bringing up race, trump and hannity in every debate. And tell me you were wrong in bringing in racism in that Dr Tipineri thread.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#429 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:24 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: You did not. You did nothing I asked of you.
You asked me to drop that thread. I did. I also dropped the "Flockie Award" thread I had started. What I did not do was apologize for your ignorance, and I'm never going to, otherwise I'd have to apologize every time I respond to one of your ignorant posts.

flockofseagulls104

#430 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:23 am

You asked me to drop that thread. I did. I also dropped the "Flockie Award" thread I had started. What I did not do was apologize for your ignorance, and I'm never going to, otherwise I'd have to apologize every time I respond to one of your ignorant posts.
You are a hypocrite on top of everything else.

silverscreenselect

#431 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:19 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
If you want to see a hypocrite, look in the mirror.

And by the way, where has your outrage been about the latest deficit figures courtesy of the Republican billionaire tax cut?

flockofseagulls104

#432 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:22 am

I have addressed this many times before, but, of course, didn't sink in. Groundhog Day once again.
You have a lot of nerve with that comment. Almost every one of your posts are either telling me I'm a trump enabler or I parrot fox news, or bietbart or some other source you have branded unworthy. Talk about not having an original thought. As I've told you MANY times before, even these 'original' thoughts of yours are completely bogus. So you are not attacking me, you are attacking some straw man you have imagined.

If you are going to respond to anything I write, at least do me the courtesy of digesting what I have previously posted. And you have offended me. You need to apologize to me.

silverscreenselect

#433 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:27 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And you have offended me. You need to apologize to me.
I can understand you're offended when people point out the flaws in your thinking process. But I have nothing to apologize for.

silverscreenselect

#434 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Stop bringing up race, trump and hannity in every debate.
Well, here's one politician who seems to enjoy talking (and lying) about his opponent's race and religion.
Duncan Hunter wrote:[My opponent] changed his name from Ammar Yasser Najjar to Ammar Campa-Najjar so he sounds Hispanic. ... That is how hard, by the way, that the radical Muslims are trying to infiltrate the U.S. government.
https://www.npr.org/2018/10/12/65687929 ... n-opponent

Campa-Najjar is Christian, of Mexican-Palestinian heritage, and Campa is his mother's family name. It's not surprising Hunter is eager to discuss his opponent since he's currently under federal indictment for pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars of campaign contributions to fund personal vacations.

But Flock will say, "race doesn't matter to me" and ignore the Trumpian sewer that the Republican party is turning into while figuring out some way to claim that only racist liberals like me would find Hunter's comments (and the many others that seem to flow from Republican candidates on a daily basis) simply misunderstood.

flockofseagulls104

#435 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Stop bringing up race, trump and hannity in every debate.
Well, here's one politician who seems to enjoy talking (and lying) about his opponent's race and religion.
Duncan Hunter wrote:[My opponent] changed his name from Ammar Yasser Najjar to Ammar Campa-Najjar so he sounds Hispanic. ... That is how hard, by the way, that the radical Muslims are trying to infiltrate the U.S. government.

Campa-Najjar is Christian, of Mexican-Palestinian heritage, and Campa is his mother's family name. It's not surprising Hunter is eager to discuss his opponent since he's currently under federal indictment for pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars of campaign contributions to fund personal vacations.

But Flock will say, "race doesn't matter to me" and ignore the Trumpian sewer that the Republican party is turning into while figuring out some way to claim that only racist liberals like me would find Hunter's comments (and the many others that seem to flow from Republican candidates on a daily basis) simply misunderstood.
You forgot to mention hannity.

flockofseagulls104

#436 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Here's another post for aSSShole and bob-tel to ignore.

I don't know Duncan Hunter from Adam. What he is quoted as saying is stupid and shows him to be a fricken idiot. For some reason, aSSShole seems to think that he is a reflection on me. The republican party doesn't define me. Neither does the democrat party. I think they're both populated by unscrupulous excuses for human beings.

Again, I've said this on this bored many times before. These days, the only people who would subject themselves to running for a national office are ego-maniacs, lunatics, crooks or people that want power. Would any sane, well-adjusted person subject themselves to running against someone like Duncan Hunter, who would lower himself to making such assinine statements in order to get elected? And it's not just Duncan Hunter. Look around at any hotly contested race in this country and you will see mud flying all over the place.

So, here we are: We have ego-maniacs, crooks, power hungry idiots populating most of the elected seats. Maybe (I hope), every once in a while a true, honest and upright person somehow gets in, but judging from the crew that's in there now, from top down, it doesn't happen very often. So what do we get? People arguing over whether boofing means farting or fucking. People arguing over whether someone is an indian if their great-great-great-great-great-etc grand parent had Peruvian or Colombian DNA. Now, occasionally, they do get things right and do something that I believe is beneficial to the country. This is either by accident or trying to win votes from people like me. Even broken clocks get the time right twice a day. But any good they do is usually not for the good of the country, but for their party or themselves.

And people like aSSShole, bob-tel and especially BJ want to give these people more and more power over our lives. They have already given them healthcare, which they will never give back. They have spent trillions of dollars on a war against poverty, which hasn't done anything to erase poverty but has done a lot of collateral damage. And they somehow have deluded themselves into thinking that voting for the democrats is going to save this country. Whomever is voted in, the pettiness and corruption will continue, just in a different direction. And whomever has the power will want more.

So, no, I am not a democrat. You can post all the nasty things individual democrats have done, and it is not a reflection of me. I am not a republican. You can post all the nasty things individual republicans have done. It is not a reflection of me. I am a conservative who wants the Federal Government to divest itself of all powers except what was granted to them in the Constitution. I want the Federal Government to be fiscally responsible. And I want the laws that are passed to be fully defined by Congress before they are passed, and for the excecutive branch to enforce them fairly and justly, and I want the Judiciary to interpret those laws under our Constitution, not international law, or political expediency.

Now, I will save aSSShole some time here: I am a trump enabler. I parrotted this word for word from hannity, or maybe bitebart or fox news, I can't remember which. And aSSShole will tell you all what I really meant by the above, and it probably is racist in some way or another. That being said, there probably will not be a response from aSSShole, because I've just conceded all the points he always makes.

Bob Juch

#437 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Here's another post for aSSShole and bob-tel to ignore.

I don't know Duncan Hunter from Adam. What he is quoted as saying is stupid and shows him to be a fricken idiot. For some reason, aSSShole seems to think that he is a reflection on me. The republican party doesn't define me. Neither does the democrat party. I think they're both populated by unscrupulous excuses for human beings.

Again, I've said this on this bored many times before. These days, the only people who would subject themselves to running for a national office are ego-maniacs, lunatics, crooks or people that want power. Would any sane, well-adjusted person subject themselves to running against someone like Duncan Hunter, who would lower himself to making such assinine statements in order to get elected? And it's not just Duncan Hunter. Look around at any hotly contested race in this country and you will see mud flying all over the place.

So, here we are: We have ego-maniacs, crooks, power hungry idiots populating most of the elected seats. Maybe (I hope), every once in a while a true, honest and upright person somehow gets in, but judging from the crew that's in there now, from top down, it doesn't happen very often. So what do we get? People arguing over whether boofing means farting or fucking. People arguing over whether someone is an indian if their great-great-great-great-great-etc grand parent had Peruvian or Colombian DNA. Now, occasionally, they do get things right and do something that I believe is beneficial to the country. This is either by accident or trying to win votes from people like me. Even broken clocks get the time right twice a day. But any good they do is usually not for the good of the country, but for their party or themselves.

And people like aSSShole, bob-tel and especially BJ want to give these people more and more power over our lives. They have already given them healthcare, which they will never give back. They have spent trillions of dollars on a war against poverty, which hasn't done anything to erase poverty but has done a lot of collateral damage. And they somehow have deluded themselves into thinking that voting for the democrats is going to save this country. Whomever is voted in, the pettiness and corruption will continue, just in a different direction. And whomever has the power will want more.

So, no, I am not a democrat. You can post all the nasty things individual democrats have done, and it is not a reflection of me. I am not a republican. You can post all the nasty things individual republicans have done. It is not a reflection of me. I am a conservative who wants the Federal Government to divest itself of all powers except what was granted to them in the Constitution. I want the Federal Government to be fiscally responsible. And I want the laws that are passed to be fully defined by Congress before they are passed, and for the excecutive branch to enforce them fairly and justly, and I want the Judiciary to interpret those laws under our Constitution, not international law, or political expediency.

Now, I will save aSSShole some time here: I am a trump enabler. I parrotted this word for word from hannity, or maybe bitebart or fox news, I can't remember which. And aSSShole will tell you all what I really meant by the above, and it probably is racist in some way or another. That being said, there probably will not be a response from aSSShole, because I've just conceded all the points he always makes.
Stop being Democrat or Republican. Be honest, have morals, show empathy, value integrity. Be a GOOD HUMAN.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#438 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:58 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Again, I've said this on this bored many times before. These days, the only people who would subject themselves to running for a national office are ego-maniacs, lunatics, crooks or people that want power. Would any sane, well-adjusted person subject themselves to running against someone like Duncan Hunter, who would lower himself to making such assinine statements in order to get elected?
Because if nobody is willing to stand up to them, they win.

Hunter is running in what's normally a safe Republican district. It suddenly became unsafe when Hunter and his wife got indicted (by the United States Attorney for the Southern District of California, one of Donny's appointees, so you can't argue that the indictment is a political hit job). He's overtly appealing to racism to try to get re-elected anyway. This being California, I have some hope that his tactics will turn off more people than they will turn on, but I guess we'll find out in three weeks. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#439 Post by Estonut » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Bob Juch wrote:Stop being Democrat or Republican. Be honest, have morals, show empathy, value integrity. Be a GOOD HUMAN.
Stop pretending that some internet meme is your own creation.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#440 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Stop being Democrat or Republican. Be honest, have morals, show empathy, value integrity. Be a GOOD HUMAN.
Fuck you, get a new hobby.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#441 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 am

So, no, I am not a democrat. You can post all the nasty things individual democrats have done, and it is not a reflection of me. I am not a republican. You can post all the nasty things individual republicans have done. It is not a reflection of me.
It's not what I post or one of the Bobs posts. It's what you post when you parrot your buddies and claim that it's antifa, Soros, and Maxine Waters who are the biggest threats to civil unrest in this country and not people like Trump, Hunter, and the Proud Boys (you can look them up if you want). Or that the only remaining racists are the ones in the Democratic party while Republicans have moved on to some higher sphere of discourse.

You're not a Republican, but you just talk and act like one but maybe to you it doesn't matter because you have your fingers crossed while you do it.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#442 Post by Estonut » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Are you showing your empathy and being a GOOD HUMAN by saying that? Maybe you should practice what you plagiarize!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

tlynn78

#443 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Are you showing your empathy and being a GOOD HUMAN by saying that? Maybe you should practice what you plagiarize!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#444 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:49 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Fuck you, get a new hobby.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly wabbit. Memes are for kids.
Well, then

jarnon

#445 Post by jarnon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:33 pm

The president returns this thread to its original subject.
Donald J. Trump wrote:It was announced today by the U.S. Treasury that additional large scale Sanctions would be added to those already existing Sanctions on North Korea. I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!
Note that the new Sanctions were imposed by Trump's own Treasury Dept. today. No mention of what North Korea did to merit their cancellation.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#446 Post by jarnon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:34 pm

jarnon wrote:
Donald J. Trump wrote:It was announced today by the U.S. Treasury that additional large scale Sanctions would be added to those already existing Sanctions on North Korea. I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!
Note that the new Sanctions were imposed by Trump's own Treasury Dept. today. No mention of what North Korea did to merit their cancellation.
This article explains what Sanctions Trump is tweeting about.

Trump Tried to Undo North Korea Penalty, Contrary to U.S. Account

Bottom line: After outcry by John Bolton and Senator Cory Gardner, the Sanctions are on again (at least till the next tweet).
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי