You Might Want to Hold Off on Nobel Peace Prize

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: You Might Want to Hold Off on Nobel Peace Prize

#176 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:56 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Do you really think that thousands of people came up to Trump during the campaign and asked him to make nice with North Korea so they could get an accounting of loved ones?
I can easily envision thousands of people using email, phones and social media to ask him not to forget the remains of loved ones and friends when he spoke with Kim. Especially after Obama made a unilateral deal with Iran, gave them billions of dollars and didn't even bother with the several living Americans they have in custody in their prisons
While it's barely within the realm of possibility that thousands of people have asked Trump about this since these peace overtures began, Trump didn't say that.
So many people asked for that, when I was on the campaign. I’d say, "Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship [with North Korea]." But they said, "When you can, [when you're] President, we’d love our son to be brought back home," you know, the remains.
So these people had to be clairvoyant enough to figure out that Trump would be holding a summit with Kim and thought it would be a good idea to let him know their feelings over a year in advance.

The degree to which you strain to figure out some interpretation of Trump's statements other than what they are, flat out lies, is sad. How about his continued claims about Paul Manafort:
"Manafort has nothing to do with campaign...Worked for me for a very short period of time -- worked for many other Republicans -- he worked for me for 49 days or something."
Manafort was Trump's campaign manager for nearly four months including during the convention, and he was a key campaign staffer before that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-inte ... 018-06-15/

Trump lies continually and others continue to try to paper it over.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#177 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Devin Nunes 6/15/18 wrote:Let me tell you what we (knew) about that (Weiner laptop) at the time. So we actually had -- I've never actually said this before, because we had whistle-blowers, but we couldn't really use the information, but now that it's in the IG report, we can. We had whistle-blowers that came to us in late September of 2016 who talked to us about this laptop sitting up in New York that had additional emails on it. The House intelligence committee, we had that, but we couldn't do anything with it. So good FBI agents brought this to our attention, but what could we do with it? ...Because you know why I say that, because it was all classified.
So, "good" FBI agents leak information about an ongoing investigation to Devin Nunes and the Republicans on the House intelligence committee (Adam Schiff said the Democrats had no such knowledge), and that's okay. And Comey has acknowledged that the reason he broke the story about the Weiner e-mails was fear of leaks (a well founded fear).

The idea that there was a massive anti-Trump conspiracy in an FBI that, if anything, is and was largely pro-Republican is yet another of the lies that Trump and his ilk continue to spread.

If we ever do get a special prosecutor looking behind the Clinton e-mails, let's hope they grill Nunes about these leaks he's admitted to.

flockofseagulls104

#178 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:39 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Devin Nunes 6/15/18 wrote:Let me tell you what we (knew) about that (Weiner laptop) at the time. So we actually had -- I've never actually said this before, because we had whistle-blowers, but we couldn't really use the information, but now that it's in the IG report, we can. We had whistle-blowers that came to us in late September of 2016 who talked to us about this laptop sitting up in New York that had additional emails on it. The House intelligence committee, we had that, but we couldn't do anything with it. So good FBI agents brought this to our attention, but what could we do with it? ...Because you know why I say that, because it was all classified.
So, "good" FBI agents leak information about an ongoing investigation to Devin Nunes and the Republicans on the House intelligence committee (Adam Schiff said the Democrats had no such knowledge), and that's okay. And Comey has acknowledged that the reason he broke the story about the Weiner e-mails was fear of leaks (a well founded fear).

The idea that there was a massive anti-Trump conspiracy in an FBI that, if anything, is and was largely pro-Republican is yet another of the lies that Trump and his ilk continue to spread.

If we ever do get a special prosecutor looking behind the Clinton e-mails, let's hope they grill Nunes about these leaks he's admitted to.
Read the emails between Strozok and Page and the other Agents 1 - 5. Oh, isolated incidents! Oh, these people would NEVER let their extreme loathing of trump affect their work! Only republicans would do that!

You want to talk about lies? How about Obama denying he knew hillary had a personal email server?

Alright, go and search the internet for your approved rebuttals.....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#179 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Oh, these people would NEVER let their extreme loathing of trump affect their work! Only republicans would do that!
I think Mueller's work will speak for itself soon enough.

flockofseagulls104

#180 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:19 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Oh, these people would NEVER let their extreme loathing of trump affect their work! Only republicans would do that!
I think Mueller's work will speak for itself soon enough.
Read the emails between Strozok and Page and the other Agents 1 - 5.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#181 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Read the emails between Strozok and Page and the other Agents 1 - 5.
I'm sure that the Inspector General read those e-mails, and probably a heck of a lot of other e-mails and texts that didn't make their way into his report and concluded: “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.” In fact, he found that Strzok "advocated for more aggressive investigative measures" against Hillary.

So your reading of one e-mail or even a handful of e-mails taken out of context outweighs the findings of the Inspector General which looked at the entire course of dealing involved in the case, including, I'm sure, a lot of information that wasn't made public and most assuredly a lot of information the conspiracy mongers didn't report.

You are more than willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on every stupid, lying, or suspicious thing he does but you can't accept that these e-mails in all likelihood were the equivalent of bedroom talk between two illicit lovers. That's something that the Inspector General should have condemned because FBI agents should avoid the appearance of impropriety. But it doesn't turn bedroom talk into a conspiracy that created all the evidence against the various Trump associates. And there is certainly plenty of loose language floating around in various FBI communications and Devin Nunes admitting that "good" FBI agents leaked information detrimental to Hillary's campaign to him. Where's your outrage about that?

For what it's worth, I'm sure that if any of the Mueller indictments go to a jury trial, the defense will have ample opportunity to raise these theories. Paul Manafort already has and they haven't done him any good.

flockofseagulls104

#182 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:22 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Read the emails between Strozok and Page and the other Agents 1 - 5.
I'm sure that the Inspector General read those e-mails, and probably a heck of a lot of other e-mails and texts that didn't make their way into his report and concluded: “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.” In fact, he found that Strzok "advocated for more aggressive investigative measures" against Hillary.

So your reading of one e-mail or even a handful of e-mails taken out of context outweighs the findings of the Inspector General which looked at the entire course of dealing involved in the case, including, I'm sure, a lot of information that wasn't made public and most assuredly a lot of information the conspiracy mongers didn't report.

You are more than willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on every stupid, lying, or suspicious thing he does but you can't accept that these e-mails in all likelihood were the equivalent of bedroom talk between two illicit lovers. That's something that the Inspector General should have condemned because FBI agents should avoid the appearance of impropriety. But it doesn't turn bedroom talk into a conspiracy that created all the evidence against the various Trump associates. And there is certainly plenty of loose language floating around in various FBI communications and Devin Nunes admitting that "good" FBI agents leaked information detrimental to Hillary's campaign to him. Where's your outrage about that?

For what it's worth, I'm sure that if any of the Mueller indictments go to a jury trial, the defense will have ample opportunity to raise these theories. Paul Manafort already has and they haven't done him any good.
I am going to tell you this ONE LAST TIME. If you choose to ignore what I'm telling you and go on with your innane reponses to me, it's on you.

I do NOT like trump. I did not vote for him, not in the primary or for president. He is a jerk. His personal behavior is very unprofessional and certainly unpresidential. He is an egomaniac. He is also a liar.

That being said, most politicians are personally jerks. They are mostly egomaniacs as well. Any person who would voluntarily put themselves through a campaign for a national office almost has to be an egomaniac. The big difference is that those professional egocentric political jerks have people that do their best to groom their public image. trump lets his many faults hang right out there for all to see. The downside to that is he makes himself a target to all his enemies and gives them ammunition that they wouldn't normally have with a protected politician who isn't found out to be the scumbag he/she really is. The upside is that we can see exactly what he is thinking without buffers.

I find it very doubtful that he entered the presidential race for financial gain. That argument is as politically driven as the 'No Blood for Oil' mantra. Maybe he entered the race to gain more power. In that case, he has a lot of company in Washington DC. Maybe just for ego. Ditto.

I would guess (opinion) that he entered the race because he saw many problems in Washington he thought he could fix, and/or that he really loathed the Washington culture, and/or he believed he was the only person in the world who could fix everything. Maybe I'm wrong, but to me these seem to be the most logical reasons.

Be that what it may, he touched a nerve in this country that is fed up with Washington DC. And he found himself in a race with Hillary Clinton, who, to many people, rightly or wrongly, is viewed as the epitome of the problems in DC, and who has many faults of her own. He won.

He is our president, and because of that, I support him. I acknowledge he was not even close to my first choice, but he holds the office. I didn't agree with Obama, (who also is a liar, ego-centric and pretty much a jerk), but I never vowed to work to get him impeached, called him names or posted incipit, juvenile cartoons making fun of him. I know others did, but I try not to do that. I posted many times disagreeing with things he did. But nowhere near the depth that you trump-haters have sunk to.

He IS doing a lot of things I agree with (much more than Obama did), and many things I totally disagree with. I will criticise him when I believe what he's doing is damaging our country (like totally disregarding the national debt, and piling up more, and ignoring the constutional limits of his office, just like Obama did).

I am NOT a trump supporter. But I do believe the US is still the best country in the world. It is totally wrong that we are separating illegal aliens from their children, and that must stop. But if you think about it, if what we are being told is true, that these people are fleeing violent situations in their home countries, why do they NEED to come here? Why is Mexico not taking them in? Or some other country?

One thing I agree with trump on is that we need to STOP illegal immigration BEFORE we can determine what to do with the millions that are here already, or we will never solve the problem. I would put this test to anyone running for congress: If you believe a wall is not the answer, submit another solution, but GET SOMETHING DONE TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and do it NOW, even if you have to compromise.

So, SSS, if you make another post that contradicts what I have just told you, you can go shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

silverscreenselect

#183 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: He is our president, and because of that, I support him. I acknowledge he was not even close to my first choice, but he holds the office. I didn't agree with Obama, (who also is a liar, ego-centric and pretty much a jerk), but I never vowed to work to get him impeached, called him names or posted incipit, juvenile cartoons making fun of him. I know others did, but I try not to do that. I posted many times disagreeing with things he did. But nowhere near the depth that you trump-haters have sunk to.
And this paragraph is the crux of the matter. You support Trump because he is our president and equate that to not calling Obama names or posting silly cartoons about him. I may be wrong, but I don't recall a single time in the Obama presidency where you engaged in a defense of him anything like what you've done in this thread or the numerous other threads critical of Trump.

The charges against Trump and his associates, including many of his closest advisors and family members, are serious and they involve matters central to our democracy. Possibly conspiring with a hostile foreign power to rig an election is about as serious as it gets. I would think that anyone who believes in this country would want to get to the bottom of this. But your defenses of Trump in this matter are virtually identical to those of the most diehard Trump lackeys around, like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Breitbart. Well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

flockofseagulls104

#184 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:35 am

The charges against Trump and his associates, including many of his closest advisors and family members, are serious and they involve matters central to our democracy.
This 'Threat to our democracy' mantra is the 'No Blood For Oil' of this decade. It is nothing but sloganeering. When I see ONE credible shred of evidence that somehow even makes it look like Putin and trump collaborated together to 'steal' the election from hillary, then I will join your bandwagon. But I see NONE. All the charges so far coming from Mueller have no relation to what he was originally supposed to find out. And all the screaming and tantrums from the left makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to determine which of the thousands of accusations made every day may have any validity.

I'm sure I praised or defended Obama for something or other at some time or other, but he didn't do much that I agreed with.

jarnon

#185 Post by jarnon » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I'm sure I praised or defended Obama for something or other at some time or other, but he didn't do much that I agreed with.
A quick search came up with two (there may have been others that I missed).

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33869&p=376391#p376391
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I applaud Obama for having the courage to give the go ahead to pull the trigger.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41081&p=439179#p439179
flockofseagulls104 wrote:My news doesn't come as fast as BJ's. I see that President Obama has directed flags fly at half mast on the day of his funeral.

Thank you.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#186 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:18 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And all the screaming and tantrums from the left makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to determine which of the thousands of accusations made every day may have any validity.
That's a new one: "Your honor, the prosecution has introduced so much evidence against my client that the jury will be unable to tell how much of it is valid."

flockofseagulls104

#187 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:35 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And all the screaming and tantrums from the left makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to determine which of the thousands of accusations made every day may have any validity.
That's a new one: "Your honor, the prosecution has introduced so much evidence against my client that the jury will be unable to tell how much of it is valid."
It's called 'crying wolf'. The volume of sheer pettiness and thinly disguised partisan bullshit from the resistance has rendered any valid arguments, if any, indistinguishable from the garbage.

Let Mueller present his case. And it batter be good, Lucy!. Until then, why don't you tone it down. If he comes up with nothing, you will look more like a fool than you already do.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#188 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:It is totally wrong that we are separating illegal aliens from their children, and that must stop.
It won't stop, and I'll tell you why. Republicans support the policy 55-35. They're the only group of people who do, and the country as a whole opposes the policy by a 66-27 margin, but none of that matters. As long as Republicans support ripping kids from their parents' arms, there won't be more than a handful of Republicans in Congress who are willing to stand up to Donny to make it stop. The rest are all afraid of getting primaried, as just happened to Mark Sanford, and as would have happened to Bob Corker and Jeff Flake, and keeping their jobs is more important to them than actually doing their jobs.

Donny will count on outrage fatigue to just keep on doing what he's doing and hope to outlast the furor. The only thing that will stop him is a Democratic majority in at least one House of Congress that will start using Congressional power to make him stop. I've seen Democrats cast votes knowing their votes might cost them the next election, simply because they thought the vote was good for the country. I've given up thinking that Republicans are willing to do the same. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#189 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:It is totally wrong that we are separating illegal aliens from their children, and that must stop.
It won't stop, and I'll tell you why. Republicans support the policy 55-35. They're the only group of people who do, and the country as a whole opposes the policy by a 66-27 margin, but none of that matters. As long as Republicans support ripping kids from their parents' arms, there won't be more than a handful of Republicans in Congress who are willing to stand up to Donny to make it stop. The rest are all afraid of getting primaried, as just happened to Mark Sanford, and as would have happened to Bob Corker and Jeff Flake, and keeping their jobs is more important to them than actually doing their jobs.

Donny will count on outrage fatigue to just keep on doing what he's doing and hope to outlast the furor. The only thing that will stop him is a Democratic majority in at least one House of Congress that will start using Congressional power to make him stop. I've seen Democrats cast votes knowing their votes might cost them the next election, simply because they thought the vote was good for the country. I've given up thinking that Republicans are willing to do the same. --Bob
Yeah, bob-tel, you'll tell me why. I'm sure it will be accurate with no bias on your part.

At least they don't want to starve the kids.

Oh, they do...

The problem is that we continue to let people into this country that should not be allowed in. If we make an actual effort to STOP illegal immigration, there would be few instances where kids could be separated from their parents. The people who are causing this problem is CONGRESS. Why won't they do anything to stop illegal aliens from crossing our border? No solution for the millions of illegals already here can possibly be put into place until we stop getting new ones. Why is that a difficult concept?

Why do these refugees have to come here? Why doesn't Mexico give refuge to them? Why do they go right through Mexico to illegally enter our country? We should find them and let them go right through our country into Canada. That's what Mexico does.

tlynn78

#190 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:45 pm

As long as Republicans support ripping kids from their parents' arms, ...
Bob, Bob, Bob. You forgot "and putting them in cages!"
Oh, wait, you can't use that now that we know that photo that made the rounds to stir up emotions was actually taken during the Obama administration. Where was your outrage then, Bob? Do you ever wonder why we didn't hear about that stuff then, but do now? Or are you happy to be just a pliable, marginally useful tool?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#191 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Oh, wait, you can't use that now that we know that photo that made the rounds to stir up emotions was actually taken during the Obama administration. Where was your outrage then, Bob? Do you ever wonder why we didn't hear about that stuff then, but do now? Or are you happy to be just a pliable, marginally useful tool?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.busine ... ned-2018-5
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#192 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

Yeah, bob-tel, you'll tell me why. I'm sure it will be accurate with no bias on your part.

At least they don't want to starve the kids.

Oh, they do...

The problem is that we continue to let people into this country that should not be allowed in. If we make an actual effort to STOP illegal immigration, there would be few instances where kids could be separated from their parents. The people who are causing this problem is CONGRESS. Why won't they do anything to stop illegal aliens from crossing our border? No solution for the millions of illegals already here can possibly be put into place until we stop getting new ones. Why is that a difficult concept?

Why do these refugees have to come here? Why doesn't Mexico give refuge to them? Why do they go right through Mexico to illegally enter our country? We should find them and let them go right through our country into Canada. That's what Mexico does.
OMG, SSS. No sooner did I post this then I heard Greg Gutfeld on the five echo my point as to why don't they stay in Mexico. You got it all wrong. Hannity and Fox read my posts on the bored and then parrot them.

flockofseagulls104

#193 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
No, he doesn't wonder about things. He just wants to tell us why things are. He doesn't have to think about it. Others do that hard work. He just passes the 'evidence' along. Then he sits back and ponders how much more brilliant and compassionate he is compared to the unwashed deplorables.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#194 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:33 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
I'm confused. Are you trying to criticize me for something I didn't even say?

Not much to be outraged about then. Those weren't pictures of kids forcibly separated from their parents. They're pictures of kids who showed up at the border unaccompanied, in huge numbers previously unprecedented. The Obama Administration found them places to sleep until they could be reunited with adults, usually their parents. Could the Administration have done a better job with temporary housing while the kids were reunited with responsible adults? I don't know. And neither do you. But I know damn well that the Obama Administration wasn't trying to treat those kids inhumanely.

Are you saying that you disagree with flock (and 67% of the American people) but agree with 55% of Republicans that it's okay for Donny's administration to be forcibly separating kids from their parents? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#195 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Not much to be outraged about then. Those weren't pictures of kids forcibly separated from their parents. They're pictures of kids who showed up at the border unaccompanied, in huge numbers previously unprecedented. The Obama Administration found them places to sleep until they could be reunited with adults, usually their parents. Could the Administration have done a better job with temporary housing while the kids were reunited with responsible adults? I don't know. And neither do you. But I know damn well that the Obama Administration wasn't trying to treat those kids inhumanely.

Are you saying that you disagree with flock (and 67% of the American people) but agree with 55% of Republicans that it's okay for Donny's administration to be forcibly separating kids from their parents? --Bob
You truly think Trump wants to treat children inhumanely?
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#196 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Ripping kids away from their parents is inhumane, and that's what he's decided to do. He could stop any time. Yes. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#197 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I'm confused. Are you trying to criticize me for something I didn't even say?

Ripping kids away from their parents is inhumane, and that's what he's decided to do. He could stop any time. Yes. --Bob
Apparently you didn't read my link. And, you have confirmed my analysis of you.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#198 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: You truly think Trump wants to treat children inhumanely?
I did read your link, and I responded to it. Perhaps you didn't see it because I quoted tgirl, rather than your link.

Here's audio of what our government is currently doing in our name. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#199 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Ripping kids away from their parents is inhumane, and that's what he's decided to do. He could stop any time. Yes. --Bob
I did read your link, and I responded to it. Perhaps you didn't see it because I quoted tgirl, rather than your link.

Here's audio of what our government is currently doing in our name. --Bob
Heartbreaking. Why are people using their children as pawns, when it's not asylum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.busine ... ned-2018-5
Well, then

BackInTex

#200 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:07 pm

If there is blame it begins with the parents. They are the ones putting their children in this situation.
After the parents, you can blame Mexico for allowing them to cross the country in the hands of coyotes.
After Mexico, or maybe before, you can blame their home country for allowing itself to become what it has become that makes these people want to put their children in such peril.
After that, Obama, for spending your tax dollars advertising to get these people to put their children in such peril.

That is all chain of blame. Period.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson