Let Me See If I Got This Straight...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Let Me See If I Got This Straight...

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 25, 2018 8:13 am

Donald Trump and followers are all over the place accusing Obama of a conspiracy that's bigger than Watergate, "planting" a spy in his campaign. They even publish the name of this purported spy, a retired professor who has worked for Republican administrations dating back to Richard Nixon. Trump then has Wray and Rosenstein come to the White House and demands that the FBI release this information so that Congress and his attorneys can see it.

Yesterday, Congressional Republicans plus Adam Schiff, who was able to get a last minute invite when someone finally wised up to the fact that only allowing Republicans access to this material was horrible optics. So what transpires? From Republicans, crickets. From Schiff: "Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intelligence agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign or otherwise failed to follow appropriate procedures and protocols.”

In response, John Cornyn accuses Schiff of leaking confidential information. So, spreading accusations about Obama and the Democrats being involved with a scandal that's "bigger than Watergate" is okay, but releasing a statement that said, to the surprise of no one with an actual brain in their heads, that the FBI was merely doing it's job is leaking classified information.

I'm actually starting to believe that this Deep State conspiracy has invented a ray gun that melts Republican brains, reducing them to mush.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com