WSOP

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

WSOP

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:25 am

After 10 years, I get to play in a WSOP event again. Doing the Colossus. Let's see how I do. Won $140 in cash last night.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

Re: WSOP

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:After 10 years, I get to play in a WSOP event again. Doing the Colossus. Let's see how I do. Won $140 in cash last night.
Which flight?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:55 pm

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

henrix77

#4 Post by henrix77 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Good luck, I'm heading out as well in 4 days. My annual WSOP trip was what finally got me onto WWTBAM. I remember 2 years ago, taking an Uber down the strip back to the Cosmo where I was staying, and seeing that the production had been moved to Vegas, and that auditions started the following morning. After 17 years of trying, countless phone games, countless passed tests (but failed auditions), someone finally decided it was time. Man, time flies. :)

Best of luck in the Colossus, and to anyone else joining us at the Rio.

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:22 pm

No luck in the Colossus. Got to the 9th round, though. However, I got a hand you can only dream about.

I played cash at Planet Hollywood. I was in the big blind and got dealt 6-6. One guy raised it a bit, 2 people called and so did I. Flop came out 6,9,6. Flopped quads. So I check, thinking, hoping someone would bet. Then I start thinking how much I could bet to keep some of them in the hand fo awhile. First guy checks. Second guy PUSHES HIS STACK IN! The next guy does the same thing! I join the party and start joking with the last guy to join in. He folded through. Big pot and a monte carlo. That was a hand from a dream....

WWTBAM isn't in production at the moment....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

lilclyde54

#6 Post by lilclyde54 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Sorry the Colossus didn't work out but making it nine levels is an accomplishment in itself. Congratulations on the Quads and getting to people shoving on the hand. That truly was a dream hand.
I felt the change

Time meant nothing and never would again