WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 3861
Location: Merion, Pa.
When Trump spoke to the press yesterday, he suggested pardoning Muhammad Ali. Ali's family quickly pointed out that his conviction was overturned and he doesn't need a pardon. The White House is also reviewing pardon applications of thousands of people who aren't famous and don't have celebrity sponsors. Then Trump made an interesting offer: he wants all the anthem protesters to send him the names of people treated unfairly by the criminal justice system, and the administration will review their cases.


Last edited by jarnon on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
There's lots more that I'm sure you can find. If you want someone else to do the work for you, perhaps SSS or another interested party on the Bored might care to do so. I'm still crazy busy at work so I don't have time to pull together the research. --Bob


If you can't back up what you say, then quit saying it. You try to get everyone else to show proof (even someone else's state of mind), yet you provide nothing. You are nothing but a mouthpiece.
No, I will not shut up, as you and flock keep trying to get me to do. I have a paying job that demands a whole bunch of my time and focus right now. The evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia is extensive and growing, but I'm not going to take the time right now to chase it down. (Here's a hint: Why did the House Intelligence Committee refuse to subpoena Donny, Jr.'s, phone records?) If you want to take the definitive position that it doesn't exist, then go ahead and say so (as you have) and when I have the hour or two (or someone else does) necessary to assemble it, I'll prove you don't know what you're talking about. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 14780
Bob Juch wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:


I wonder how this Russian got out of the country when he was under FBI investigation.

When did he leave? Apparently his whereabouts are unknown.


My bad... I misread an earlier article in which it indicated that Kilimnik left the Ukraine for somewhere in Russia. Their investigation into Manafort conveniently seems to have bogged down right around the time Trump made a decision to send them some missiles.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/ukraine-needing-u-s-missilessuspends-its-manafort-investigations/

Quote:
In another move seeming to hinder Mueller’s investigation, Ukrainian law enforcement allowed a potential witness to possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to leave for Russia, putting him out of reach for questioning.

The special counsel’s office has identified the man, Konstantin Kilimnik, Manafort’s former office manager in Kiev, as tied to a Russian intelligence agency. Kilimnik was also under investigation in Ukraine in connection with espionage, but no charges were filed before he left the country, after June. During the 2016 campaign, Kilimnik met twice with Manafort. In December, a court filing in the United States said Kilimnik was “currently based in Russia.”

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Location.Location.Location
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
There's lots more that I'm sure you can find. If you want someone else to do the work for you, perhaps SSS or another interested party on the Bored might care to do so. I'm still crazy busy at work so I don't have time to pull together the research. --Bob


If you can't back up what you say, then quit saying it. You try to get everyone else to show proof (even someone else's state of mind), yet you provide nothing. You are nothing but a mouthpiece.
No, I will not shut up, as you and flock keep trying to get me to do. I have a paying job that demands a whole bunch of my time and focus right now. The evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia is extensive and growing, but I'm not going to take the time right now to chase it down. (Here's a hint: Why did the House Intelligence Committee refuse to subpoena Donny, Jr.'s, phone records?) If you want to take the definitive position that it doesn't exist, then go ahead and say so (as you have) and when I have the hour or two (or someone else does) necessary to assemble it, I'll prove you don't know what you're talking about. --Bob

Why does someone else have to do your research when it's inconvenient for your argument? Sorta l8ke Jayz lyrics...

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:00 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

If you can't back up what you say, then quit saying it. You try to get everyone else to show proof (even someone else's state of mind), yet you provide nothing. You are nothing but a mouthpiece.
No, I will not shut up, as you and flock keep trying to get me to do. I have a paying job that demands a whole bunch of my time and focus right now. The evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia is extensive and growing, but I'm not going to take the time right now to chase it down. (Here's a hint: Why did the House Intelligence Committee refuse to subpoena Donny, Jr.'s, phone records?) If you want to take the definitive position that it doesn't exist, then go ahead and say so (as you have) and when I have the hour or two (or someone else does) necessary to assemble it, I'll prove you don't know what you're talking about. --Bob

Why does someone else have to do your research when it's inconvenient for your argument? Sorta l8ke Jayz lyrics...
And I bumped that thread and when I have time, I'll respond. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 14780
BackInTex wrote:
The original indictment on Manafort had nothing to do with Trump or the campaign. The fact that he may have tried to tamper witnesses related to that charge still has nothing to do with Trump or the Trump campaign. Nothing.


The only reason this indictment became public now is because there's a bail revocation hearing for Manafort next week and this is a centerpiece of the proceedings.

Mueller and his investigation don't leak. Every move they have made has been a surprise.

It's one thing for a person who is potentially under investigation to point out that there has been no "proof" of guilt. It's another for people to put blind faith in Trump despite the overwhelming amount of material that's come out, much of which has been independently confirmed. It's not as if there's anything in his background or conduct to indicate that he is the least bit trustworthy.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:07 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
Here's a story putting the lie to the claim that there's no evidence of collusion. And let's not forget that we also know that Guccifer 2.0 was, in fact, Russian intelligence. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:14 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Location.Location.Location
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
No, I will not shut up, as you and flock keep trying to get me to do. I have a paying job that demands a whole bunch of my time and focus right now. The evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia is extensive and growing, but I'm not going to take the time right now to chase it down. (Here's a hint: Why did the House Intelligence Committee refuse to subpoena Donny, Jr.'s, phone records?) If you want to take the definitive position that it doesn't exist, then go ahead and say so (as you have) and when I have the hour or two (or someone else does) necessary to assemble it, I'll prove you don't know what you're talking about. --Bob

Why does someone else have to do your research when it's inconvenient for your argument? Sorta l8ke Jayz lyrics...
And I bumped that thread and when I have time, I'll respond. --Bob


Who cares? Old news

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Why does someone else have to do your research when it's inconvenient for your argument? Sorta l8ke Jayz lyrics...
And I bumped that thread and when I have time, I'll respond. --Bob


Who cares? Old news
I do. You asked a fair question, you did the work I requested, and you're entitled to a response. I'm taking responsibility for giving you one. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Location.Location.Location
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
And I bumped that thread and when I have time, I'll respond. --Bob


Who cares? Old news
I do. You asked a fair question, you did the work I requested, and you're entitled to a response. I'm taking responsibility for giving you one. --Bob


Excuse me? I did the work YOU requested? I did the "work" to point out your strange inability to assume responsibility for your own arguments. Sweetcheeks, I don't do YOUR work.
Tone deaf much?

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Who cares? Old news
I do. You asked a fair question, you did the work I requested, and you're entitled to a response. I'm taking responsibility for giving you one. --Bob


Excuse me? I did the work YOU requested? I did the "work" to point out your strange inability to assume responsibility for your own arguments. Sweetcheeks, I don't do YOUR work.
Tone deaf much?
Tgirl said some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I said, "Which ones do you have in mind?" I wasn't going to address his entire body of work, and I didn't think it was a fair response to find some random Jay-Z lyric and say, "You see? No one could think that's misogynistic." You pointed some out, presumably because you consider them examples of his misogyny. You're not Tgirl, but I didn't see her say that she disagreed with you that the lyrics you selected are an appropriate example, so I'll respond when I've got a bit of time. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 9569
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:
Here's a story putting the lie to the claim that there's no evidence of collusion. And let's not forget that we also know that Guccifer 2.0 was, in fact, Russian intelligence. --Bob


LOL. Really? There is more substantial evidence Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, likely pedophile, and that his wife, the woman you voted for to be President, was complicit in all of his sexual escapades.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:04 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Here's a story putting the lie to the claim that there's no evidence of collusion. And let's not forget that we also know that Guccifer 2.0 was, in fact, Russian intelligence. --Bob


LOL. Really? There is more substantial evidence Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, likely pedophile, and that his wife, the woman you voted for to be President, was complicit in all of his sexual escapades.
You said there was no evidence at all. This story, and the evidence it describes, says you're wrong. Not biting on whataboutism -- this is about whether Donny and his campaign colluded with a hostile foreign power to win the election. His foreign policy, as illustrated at G7, is certainly making Russian dreams come true.

And why didn't the House Intelligence Committee want to know who Donny, Jr., was calling at that blocked number? It seems like kind of an obvious question for any good-faith investigator to ask. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 9569
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Here's a story putting the lie to the claim that there's no evidence of collusion. And let's not forget that we also know that Guccifer 2.0 was, in fact, Russian intelligence. --Bob


LOL. Really? There is more substantial evidence Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, likely pedophile, and that his wife, the woman you voted for to be President, was complicit in all of his sexual escapades.
You said there was no evidence at all. This story, and the evidence it describes, says you're wrong. Not biting on whataboutism -- this is about whether Donny and his campaign colluded with a hostile foreign power to win the election. His foreign policy, as illustrated at G7, is certainly making Russian dreams come true.

And why didn't the House Intelligence Committee want to know who Donny, Jr., was calling at that blocked number? It seems like kind of an obvious question for any good-faith investigator to ask. --Bob


I never said whatabout. Quit using that term to dismiss others' comments. I simply compared the "evidence" in both cases and said Clinton is more likely a pedophile than Trump colluded. And the evidence is that you are O.K. with that.

You are a Superman lawyer, for sure, able to leap across wide circumstances in a single bound to call them "evidence". Or maybe you're Stretch Armstrong.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Location.Location.Location
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I do. You asked a fair question, you did the work I requested, and you're entitled to a response. I'm taking responsibility for giving you one. --Bob


Excuse me? I did the work YOU requested? I did the "work" to point out your strange inability to assume responsibility for your own arguments. Sweetcheeks, I don't do YOUR work.
Tone deaf much?
Tgirl said some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I said, "Which ones do you have in mind?" I wasn't going to address his entire body of work, and I didn't think it was a fair response to find some random Jay-Z lyric and say, "You see? No one could think that's misogynistic." You pointed some out, presumably because you consider them examples of his misogyny. You're not Tgirl, but I didn't see her say that she disagreed with you that the lyrics you selected are an appropriate example, so I'll respond when I've got a bit of time. --Bob


Could you please address my evaluation of your comment re: work.

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Excuse me? I did the work YOU requested? I did the "work" to point out your strange inability to assume responsibility for your own arguments. Sweetcheeks, I don't do YOUR work.
Tone deaf much?
Tgirl said some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I said, "Which ones do you have in mind?" I wasn't going to address his entire body of work, and I didn't think it was a fair response to find some random Jay-Z lyric and say, "You see? No one could think that's misogynistic." You pointed some out, presumably because you consider them examples of his misogyny. You're not Tgirl, but I didn't see her say that she disagreed with you that the lyrics you selected are an appropriate example, so I'll respond when I've got a bit of time. --Bob


Could you please address my evaluation of your comment re: work.
I did. Twice. Tgirl said that some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I wasn't going to guess which lyrics she had in mind, so I asked her to point them out. That wasn't a work issue. You did what Tgirl wouldn't by pointing out specific lyrics. I promised a response and I still owe you that response. That is a work issue. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
I simply compared the "evidence" in both cases and said Clinton is more likely a pedophile than Trump colluded. And the evidence is that you are O.K. with that.
That's pretty much the definition of whataboutism -- trying to change the subject from the guy who's actually in office now to other perceived problems from the past. And there really is no evidence at all (that I've ever heard) that Bill Clinton was or is a pedophile. Or that Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile ring from a Maryland pizza parlor (which subsequently got shot up by someone who actually believed the bullshit).

You claimed there's no evidence Trump colluded. You're wrong. There's evidence. You may not choose to find it persuasive, but there's evidence. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:23 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Location.Location.Location
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Tgirl said some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I said, "Which ones do you have in mind?" I wasn't going to address his entire body of work, and I didn't think it was a fair response to find some random Jay-Z lyric and say, "You see? No one could think that's misogynistic." You pointed some out, presumably because you consider them examples of his misogyny. You're not Tgirl, but I didn't see her say that she disagreed with you that the lyrics you selected are an appropriate example, so I'll respond when I've got a bit of time. --Bob


Could you please address my evaluation of your comment re: work.
I did. Twice. Tgirl said that some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I wasn't going to guess which lyrics she had in mind, so I asked her to point them out. That wasn't a work issue. You did what Tgirl wouldn't by pointing out specific lyrics. I promised a response and I still owe you that response. That is a work issue. --Bob


You do love to ignore the question.

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16685
Location: By the phone
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Could you please address my evaluation of your comment re: work.
I did. Twice. Tgirl said that some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I wasn't going to guess which lyrics she had in mind, so I asked her to point them out. That wasn't a work issue. You did what Tgirl wouldn't by pointing out specific lyrics. I promised a response and I still owe you that response. That is a work issue. --Bob


You do love to ignore the question.
Perhaps I'm not understanding you. What question are you trying to ask? --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:44 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 8851
Location: Location.Location.Location
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I did. Twice. Tgirl said that some unspecified Jay-Z lyrics are misogynistic. I wasn't going to guess which lyrics she had in mind, so I asked her to point them out. That wasn't a work issue. You did what Tgirl wouldn't by pointing out specific lyrics. I promised a response and I still owe you that response. That is a work issue. --Bob


You do love to ignore the question.
Perhaps I'm not understanding you. What question are you trying to ask? --Bob


Figure it out. No googling necessary.

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 3861
Location: Merion, Pa.
Bob78164 wrote:
Or that Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile ring from a Maryland pizza parlor (which subsequently got shot up by someone who actually believed the bullshit).
The pizza shop was the wrong location. It’s really in a camp in the Arizona desert.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 14780
jarnon wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Or that Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile ring from a Maryland pizza parlor (which subsequently got shot up by someone who actually believed the bullshit).
The pizza shop was the wrong location. It’s really in a camp in the Arizona desert.


Republican pedophiles don't hide in the desert. They run for the Senate in Alabama.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 14780
jarnon wrote:
When Trump spoke to the press yesterday, he suggested pardoning Muhammad Ali. Ali's family quickly pointed out that his conviction was overturned and he doesn't need a pardon. The White House is also reviewing pardon applications of thousands of people who aren't famous and don't have celebrity sponsors. Then Trump made an interesting offer: he wants all the anthem protesters to send him the names of people treated unfairly by the criminal justice system, and the administration will review their cases.



_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6116
Location: Montana
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

If you can't back up what you say, then quit saying it. You try to get everyone else to show proof (even someone else's state of mind), yet you provide nothing. You are nothing but a mouthpiece.
No, I will not shut up, as you and flock keep trying to get me to do. I have a paying job that demands a whole bunch of my time and focus right now. The evidence of collusion between the Hillary campaign and Russia is extensive and growing, but I'm not going to take the time right now to chase it down. (Here's a hint: Why did the House Intelligence Committee refuse to subpoena Donny, Jr.'s, phone records?) If you want to take the definitive position that it doesn't exist, then go ahead and say so (as you have) and when I have the hour or two (or someone else does) necessary to assemble it, I'll prove you don't know what you're talking about. --Bob

Why does someone else have to do your research when it's inconvenient for your argument? Sorta l8ke Jayz lyrics...


Fixed it for you.
I suspect Bob's "busy" is a lot like my grandson's appetite: he's too full for meals but has plenty of space for dessert.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.

Rick Castle is dreamy.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6116
Location: Montana
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Just quit it. The ONLY collusion with Russia was the DNC paying for that fake dossier.


I've got to get some system organized so that I can bring back quotes like this from you, Flock, and the like in a few weeks when the indictments and arrests start to roll in.


Don't ask Bob for help. He's busy.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.

Rick Castle is dreamy.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: flockofseagulls104, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.