My lawyer's birthday message

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

My lawyer's birthday message

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:24 pm

As I enter my 70th year of life, i have some thoughts about our future that i would like to share. You may not like what i say but it's your prerogative to ignore my posts and/or add your own comments. As my late friend, Neil Caesar, so eloquently put it, "I may not agree with you, but I respect your right to be wrong." So here it goes: Our president ran on a campaign promise to "Make America Great Again" and and to unite our country. He has utterly failed to deliver on either pledge. and it's not the Democrats fault as he harps on constantly. America has lost its standing with the vast majority of the free world. He has unilaterally picked fights with our friends while praising our enemies. Not one of his 44 predecessors did that. The division in our country is far greater than it has been since the Civil War. He is making no attempt to bridge the gap between us. Instead, he stokes the fire of division when he makes polarizing campaign speeches to his base. He is an egotistical narcissistic bully who needs constant assurances that he is the best president in the history of the United States. And he's getting it with his base lauding his every move and believing everything he says, whether it is a consistent message or it's a message that continually evolves into something totally different as is often the case. The Republican Party has reluctantly signed on for the ride and except for a few in his party that have the guts to call him out, allow him to run unfettered across the constitutional landscape while reeking havoc all the while. When he finally resigns, gets impeached, loses the re-election bid or serves out his term(s), left in his wake will be a broken America with a national angst that will take years, if not decades to mend.

Many will want to lash out at me for posting this. Some will unfriend me and some will make personal attacks on my character, which I have had to deal with lately. I will be called names, be accused of being stupid and even unpatriotic. I may even answer to some of those names but my true friends that know me also know that I am neither stupid nor unpatriotic. Another thing they know about me is that I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not running for election or re-election for office so I'm not riding the Trump coattails, nor cowering behind them like some office holders or office seekers are doing. We have some very serious issues to resolve now, some of which have been years in the making and some have been created needlessly by the current administration. Whatever the cause for these problems, we need to fix them soon so we can begin to tackle our greatest issue facing us today, that being finding Hillary's lost emails. Yes, I've been a bit snarky lately and whether you agree with this post or not, it's your call. But one thing I do know is that we deserve better. We need to regain our moral compass that we've lost and return to being the shining beacon that we once were. The whole world is watching.

Bruce Holland, South Carolina
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

Re: My lawyer's birthday message

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:30 pm

REC
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:09 pm

it's not the Democrats fault as he harps on constantly.
Yes, it mostly is.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:42 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Yes, it mostly is.
Trump-hater hater.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Yes, it mostly is.
Trump-hater hater.
TH2
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:39 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Yes, it mostly is.
Trump-hater hater.
I love trump haters. Individually, they are annoying, but en-masse they are self-destructive to their own cause.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton