Budget meetings today

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Budget meetings today

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:59 pm

Woohoo. Loads o' fun. BUT!! I do believe I've scored two new FTEs for myself!! This office has attempted to procure one or more for the last eight years to no avail. Fingers crossed!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Budget meetings today

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Woohoo!
Well, then

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Woohoo!
It's pretty exciting (well, what passes for exciting in my life) - I'm holding my breath until final confirmation comes down, but I've already saved them boatloads of money, and there hasn't been a lawsuit filed against me (yet) - so they pretty accommodating.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:33 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
It's pretty exciting (well, what passes for exciting in my life) - I'm holding my breath until final confirmation comes down, but I've already saved them boatloads of money, and there hasn't been a lawsuit filed against me (yet) - so they pretty accommodating.
People to work are always a bonus.
Well, then

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Congrats! I'm sure you're a great Bosslady.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
People to work are always a bonus.
They're badly needed. We're adding two more judges to our district,already the busiest in the state, and the judges are spending an ever-increasing amount of time in the courtroom, which means my staff has to do the same. It's an adventure!

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:12 pm

BackInTex wrote:Congrats! I'm sure you're a great Bosslady.
Aww, thanks. If only i could get them better pay...

mellytu74

#8 Post by mellytu74 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:46 pm

More peeps is a good thing.

Ritterskoop

#9 Post by Ritterskoop » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:58 pm

You done good; hope it results well.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.