Who is more effective?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Who is more effective?

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:23 pm

PJ Masks or Paw Patrol
Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Who is more effective?

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Beebs52 wrote:PJ Masks or Paw Patrol
Depends on the goal.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:41 am

True. Paw Patrol is tool heavy. Quinn is Catboy with Catboy speed, so maybe that weights it.
Well, then

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:38 am

Beebs52 wrote:True. Paw Patrol is tool heavy. Quinn is Catboy with Catboy speed, so maybe that weights it.
Indeed.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:42 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:True. Paw Patrol is tool heavy. Quinn is Catboy with Catboy speed, so maybe that weights it.
Indeed.
I also like the conflicted personality of Luna Girl. Sometimes she joins forces, but wait. So do the ninjalinos. Guess Romeo is the only truly baddie.
Well, then

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Indeed.
I also like the conflicted personality of Luna Girl. Sometimes she joins forces, but wait. So do the ninjalinos. Guess Romeo is the only truly baddie.
Lol. You might have a "problem"

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#7 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:10 pm

I trust no one but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They'll kick my enemies' asses, AND bring pizza!!!!
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:16 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Indeed.
Lol. You might have a "problem"
.Was there ever any question?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:18 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:I trust no one but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They'll kick my enemies' asses, AND bring pizza!!!!
You MUST brush up on Disney Junior, sir. Just sayin.
Well, then

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:18 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:I trust no one but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They'll kick my enemies' asses, AND bring pizza!!!!
True story.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#11 Post by T_Bone0806 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:13 am

Beebs52 wrote:

There are young kidlets in my family who will sometimes come by and on occasion will watch Disney Jr. While I love most Disney movies, I tend to avoid most offerings on any of the Disney channels on TV. To be honest, it is more annoying when the older kidlets have the actual Disney Channel on. Their tween comedies make root canal a viable alternative. The thought of all that overacting, mugging, and overemphasis on the so-called punchlines are causing involuntary shudders even as I write this.

I figure I did my time when Mike was young. He used to watch Nick Jr. and that was sheer torture. Eureka's Castle, David the Gnome, Fred Penner's Place, The Elephant Show (with their immortal end of show song, "Skinamarink-a-dinkee-doo, I love you"), and the absolutely excruciating Maya the Bee..I still have nightmares about having to sit through that one)...oh, the humanity. But then in the afternoon, his favorite show of all, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, came on. I was cool with the Turtles. There was also Duck Tales, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, etc., which were ok, but the Turtles...they were the true "Rescue Rangers", saving my sanity after a morning of Nick Jr.

Yes, I did work...At the time I had an evening shift on the radio, 7-midnight, followed by a couple hours of producing commercials, which is why I was home during the day and my wife was able to escape Maya the Bee by working during the day.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

There are young kidlets in my family who will sometimes come by and on occasion will watch Disney Jr. While I love most Disney movies, I tend to avoid most offerings on any of the Disney channels on TV. To be honest, it is more annoying when the older kidlets have the actual Disney Channel on. Their tween comedies make root canal a viable alternative. The thought of all that overacting, mugging, and overemphasis on the so-called punchlines are causing involuntary shudders even as I write this.

I figure I did my time when Mike was young. He used to watch Nick Jr. and that was sheer torture. Eureka's Castle, David the Gnome, Fred Penner's Place, The Elephant Show (with their immortal end of show song, "Skinamarink-a-dinkee-doo, I love you"), and the absolutely excruciating Maya the Bee..I still have nightmares about having to sit through that one)...oh, the humanity. But then in the afternoon, his favorite show of all, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, came on. I was cool with the Turtles. There was also Duck Tales, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, etc., which were ok, but the Turtles...they were the true "Rescue Rangers", saving my sanity after a morning of Nick Jr.

Yes, I did work...At the time I had an evening shift on the radio, 7-midnight, followed by a couple hours of producing commercials, which is why I was home during the day and my wife was able to escape Maya the Bee by working during the day.
omg I hear theme songs in my dreams.
Well, then

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#13 Post by T_Bone0806 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:55 pm

Beebs52 wrote: omg I hear theme songs in my dreams.
"Heroes in a Half-Shell...TURTLE POWER!!"

"Duck Tales....a-woo-ooh!"
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck