WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:30 am
Posts: 1
I see the schedule is up for ticket availability.

Does anyone know how many episodes they tape per season?

Last year, the tapings went into mid-august, this year they end August 2nd? Does anything think they will add more dates? Seems like an agressive schedule.

I'm hoping to go to Las Vegas August 1st to audition - my concern is that if I (hopefully) make it, there won't be any time for to tape this season.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Posts: 27
175 or thereabouts....this is only the taping schedule up to August. They will add more dates later. They tape five shows a day.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:23 am
Posts: 695
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Season 16 (last year) had exactly 175 episodes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 16841
Location: By the phone
bellbm wrote:
I see the schedule is up for ticket availability.

Does anyone know how many episodes they tape per season?

Last year, the tapings went into mid-august, this year they end August 2nd? Does anything think they will add more dates? Seems like an agressive schedule.

I'm hoping to go to Las Vegas August 1st to audition - my concern is that if I (hopefully) make it, there won't be any time for to tape this season.
Welcome aBored! --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:38 am
Posts: 453
bellbm wrote:
I see the schedule is up for ticket availability.

Does anyone know how many episodes they tape per season?

Last year, the tapings went into mid-august, this year they end August 2nd? Does anything think they will add more dates? Seems like an agressive schedule.

I'm hoping to go to Las Vegas August 1st to audition - my concern is that if I (hopefully) make it, there won't be any time for to tape this season.


I would think there would still be a few weeks left, but those weeks would be almost filled. They've been known to put some people through very fast, but that is rare. However, you would be in the pool for the next season.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3798
Location: Olympia, Washington
Still haven't heard a thing. I must not even be in the pool :( :( :(


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:38 am
Posts: 453
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Still haven't heard a thing. I must not even be in the pool :( :( :(


They have always sent an email for yes in the pool or not in the pool. check your spambox, and it is also possible they misread your email address. If you can figure out a way to contact them to let them know you never received an email might be another way to find out.

At the worst, you can always audition again, trust me, they won't know if you're already in the pool or not.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:48 am
Posts: 5
triviawayne wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Still haven't heard a thing. I must not even be in the pool :( :( :(


They have always sent an email for yes in the pool or not in the pool. check your spambox, and it is also possible they misread your email address. If you can figure out a way to contact them to let them know you never received an email might be another way to find out.

At the worst, you can always audition again, trust me, they won't know if you're already in the pool or not.


I am fairly certain that they are not doing the standard pool emails this year. No one that I know of - both those who have gotten the call and those who haven't yet - has gotten one. Most, if not all, of the casting crew is new this year, and they seem to be doing the auditioning process in their own style.

Flock, have you heard anything from the producers since your interview(s)?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2018 taping schedule
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:48 am
Posts: 5
Is there any way that we can have a super-thread for auditions as in past years? It might be good to keep all of the information together.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maƫl Soucaze.