Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:48 am

... for hacking the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign.

It turns out that Trump's meeting with Putin is coming at a very opportune time. He's going to need to get some new marching orders and talking points from his handler, Vladimir, and what better way to get things straight than in a secret meeting.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 am

silverscreenselect wrote:... for hacking the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign.

It turns out that Trump's meeting with Putin is coming at a very opportune time. He's going to need to get some new marching orders and talking points from his handler, Vladimir, and what better way to get things straight than in a secret meeting.
I thought Vladimir was Obama's handler?
Well, then

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am

How many of those 12 officers worked on Trump's campaign? None? Wow, glad Mueller is hard at work protecting "our" interests.

Why did Putin ask Trump to warn Germany against signing the agreement to use Russian natural gas? Answer: He didn't.

SSS, do you realize how foolish this all looks? Or do you even care?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:21 am

silverscreenselect wrote:... for hacking the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign.

I hear they will be joined by the Nazis from Tacoma.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:37 am

Here's the indictment. It's probably a good idea to read it before criticizing it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:50 am

Bob78164 wrote:Here's the indictment. It's probably a good idea to read it before criticizing it. --Bob
Not sure who you are chastising here, bob-tel. If you are going to be an effective Ultimate Moral Authority, you need to be more specific.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:53 am

BackInTex wrote:SSS, do you realize how foolish this all looks? Or do you even care?
The fool will be in Helsinki babbling his usual nonsense while Putin look son and smiles.

Trump blaming Germany for cozying up with Russian is the same strategy he's used when he accused Hillary of cozying up with Russia. Trying to shift the focus away from himself.

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:55 am

BackInTex wrote: Wow, glad Mueller is hard at work protecting "our" interests.
If by "our" interests, you mean the interest of the United States in having elections that are free from interference by concerted efforts by intelligence officials of another major world power, then I would say he is definitely protecting our interests.

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
If by "our" interests, you mean the interest of the United States in having elections that are free from interference by concerted efforts by intelligence officials of another major world power, then I would say he is definitely protecting our interests.
Remind me who paid for Russian "intelligence" on a political opponent. I thought it was theClinton Campaign and the DNC, but your statement above seems to indicate you think it was the Trump campaign.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#10 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Here's the indictment. It's probably a good idea to read it before criticizing it. --Bob
The Conspirators also released documents they had stolen in other spearphising operations, including those they had conducted in 2015 that collected email from individuals affiliated with the Republican Party.
Wow, why have we not heard about this?
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Lots of interesting tidbits here:
[The defendants] were GRU officers who knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other, and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury
There's probably a lot of very nervous Trumpsters tying to guess if they are on the "known" to the Grand Jury list.

And there's two things to take from this indictment in general: (1) Once again Mueller and his people have done tons of investigation, and these indictments lay out a hacking and disinformation campaign in frightening detail. The question arises, who did the talking to them, and what else do these sources know; and (2) once again these indictments come as a complete surprise to the press corps and the political world at large. There was nothing at all to indicate that Mueller was up to something big until this morning when the press conference was announced.

Mueller does his homework and his people don't leak.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:20 pm

BiT: Are you trying to make the case that Russian Intelligence (specifically, the GRU) WASN'T deliberately attempting to interfere with our election? That they didn't violate the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (which is what I said last year I expected the evidence to show)?

Or are you merely saying that it's okay because the GRU did so independently, without the knowledge and cooperation of Donny's campaign? Because it's obviously far too early to reach the latter conclusion with any confidence at all. The most you can credibly say here is that more investigation is necessary. When Donny spends 11 hours publicly answering questions under oath before a Congressional Committee, we can have a discussion about whether the investigation has found all there is to find. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 pm

BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Remind me who paid for Russian "intelligence" on a political opponent. I thought it was theClinton Campaign and the DNC, but your statement above seems to indicate you think it was the Trump campaign.
I'm not surprised that you would equate field research work done by a British intelligence expert, much of which was already in the public domain, with large scale covert hacking and leaking operations.

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:BiT: Are you trying to make the case that Russian Intelligence (specifically, the GRU) WASN'T deliberately attempting to interfere with our election? That they didn't violate the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (which is what I said last year I expected the evidence to show)?

Or are you merely saying that it's okay because the GRU did so independently, without the knowledge and cooperation of Donny's campaign? Because it's obviously far too early to reach the latter conclusion with any confidence at all. The most you can credibly say here is that more investigation is necessary. When Donny spends 11 hours publicly answering questions under oath before a Congressional Committee, we can have a discussion about whether the investigation has found all there is to find. --Bob
And if you're wondering why Trump has bee a bit testier than usual lately, it's because Rosenstein briefed him on the indictments earlier this week.

jarnon

#15 Post by jarnon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 pm

The names of the defendants: Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, Boris Alekseyevich Antonov, Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin, Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov, Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev, Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek, Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov, Artem Andreyevich Malyshev, Aleksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk, Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin & Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev.

They should try to keep old farts like me who remember the Cold War off the jury. Those names all sound guilty, especially Badin and Potemkin. They'd do better with innocent-sounding names like Anna Chapman.

And if they were hoping to share a cell with Stormy Daniels, they're out of luck.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 pm

jarnon wrote:Those names all sound guilty, especially Badin and Potemkin.
Curiously missing from the list of indictments are Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale. I know they're involved.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#17 Post by Vandal » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:25 pm

jarnon wrote:The names of the defendants: Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, Boris Alekseyevich Antonov, Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin, Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov, Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev, Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek, Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov, Artem Andreyevich Malyshev, Aleksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk, Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin & Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev.

It's a "-vich hunt!""
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

_ARMENIAN_
Merry Man

#18 Post by _ARMENIAN_ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Intelligence officers do not get indicted! We get shot, or poisoned, or blown up in fancy black cars. The spy union is going to hear about this travesty! Now where did I put my exploding stationery?
Be nice to me or I'll unleash the hackers and virusers!

BackInTex

#19 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Bob78164 wrote: When Donny spends 11 hours publicly answering questions under oath before a Congressional Committee, we can have a discussion about whether the investigation has found all there is to find. --Bob
He can do it right after Hillary does it. I don't mind.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#20 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote: When Donny spends 11 hours publicly answering questions under oath before a Congressional Committee, we can have a discussion about whether the investigation has found all there is to find. --Bob
You have apparently missed that she did.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
She did not. Give a date if you think so. Link to the video.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#22 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:07 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote: He can do it right after Hillary does it. I don't mind.
She did during the Benghazi hearing, but not anything related to the campaign. That is what I am referring to. She was interviewed,in private, not under oath, by the FBI.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#23 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:18 am

BackInTex wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: You have apparently missed that she did.
She did during the Benghazi hearing, but not anything related to the campaign. That is what I am referring to. She was interviewed,in private, not under oath, by the FBI.
Well, Donny's got a lot more to answer for. His policies have been awfully friendly to Russia. And remember that day when Donny asked the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's e-mails? It turns out that their first attempt to do just that was a few hours later.

We already know that the Russians were in contact with Donny's campaign. If he knew they were cooperating with him and also knew they had the capability of actually doing so, that sounds like solicitation of a criminal act. Of course, since Donny's knowledge is key, the only way for him to lay this question to rest is to answer the Special Prosecutor's questions.

I wonder why he doesn't want to. In any event, until we know everything there is to know about American cooperation with the GRU's efforts, the investigation must continue. --Bob

Bob Juch

#24 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:03 am

BackInTex wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: You have apparently missed that she did.
Lying to the FBI is just as criminal as lying under oath, as some of trumps associates have found out, with more to come.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

#25 Post by jarnon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:02 pm

BackInTex wrote:
The Conspirators also released documents they had stolen in other spearphising operations, including those they had conducted in 2015 that collected email from individuals affiliated with the Republican Party.
Wow, why have we not heard about this?
In 2015, individuals affiliated with the Republican Party were conservatives who disliked Russia. Trump has turned the GOP upside down.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי