Trump/Putin Press Conference

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Trump/Putin Press Conference

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:And just when I thought it couldn't get worse....." --Bob
C'mon bob-tel, you are always dreaming of ways to make it worse.
You haven't even thought of watching the Scott Adams commentary, have you? You are happy and content with your one-dimensional thinking.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Well, after that rousing success, it looks like Trump may be paying Putin a visit in Moscow. I'm sure he's got Rudy Giuliani checking up on the procedures involved in asking for political asylum.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/27/politics ... index.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#28 Post by jarnon » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:00 pm
This is long, and not a sound byte. But if you trump-haters want to have some understanding of how some of us look at things in more than 2 dimensions, here is Scott Adams of Dilbert fame analyzing the events of the past few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oRZGs4v1wQ

Please don't go down the path that 'Flock this and Flock that....". I saw this and I thought it was very interesting and will include some of what he said in my own opinions, combined with other stuff from all sides. Watch it and decide for yourself.
After five years of sticking to his comic strip for the most part, Adams has propelled himself into political controversy again.

Media drop Dilbert after creator's Black 'hate group' remark
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#29 Post by jarnon » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:14 am

Same room, five years later ...

Notably absent, Putin, now a war criminal and international pariah
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי