WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15052
Donald Trump wrote:
"In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't The sentence should've been, and I thought it would be maybe a little but unclear on the transcript … ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double negative. You can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things by itself."


... Emily Litella was more convincing. But it's probably good enough for Flock.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4032
Location: Merion, Pa.
President Trump wrote:
We have never been in a worse relationship with Russia than we are as of a few days ago, and I think that’s gotten substantially better.

I have full faith in our intelligence agencies (suddenly all the lights go out and turn back on). While Russia’s actions had no impact at all on the outcome of the election, let me be totally clear in saying that I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also. There was no collusion at all.

I reviewed a clip of an answer that I gave, and I realize that there is need for some clarification. In a key sentence of my remarks, I said the word “would” instead of “wouldn’t.” The sentence should have been “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.”

I have on numerous occasions noted our intelligence findings that Russians attempted to interfere in our elections. Unlike previous administrations, my administration has and will continue to move aggressively to repel any efforts to interfere in our elections. We’re doing everything in our power to prevent Russian interference in 2018.
Like his Nazi comments, Trump had to disavow his disgusting capitulation. I hope that this time he doesn't backtrack.


Last edited by jarnon on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15052
jarnon wrote:
President Trump wrote:
We have never been in a worse relationship with Russia than we are as of a few days ago, and I think that’s gotten substantially better.

I have full faith in our intelligence agencies (suddenly all the lights go out and turn back on). While Russia’s actions had no impact at all on the outcome of the election, let me be totally clear in saying that I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also. There was no collusion at all.

I reviewed a clip of an answer that I gave, and I realize that there is need for some clarification. In a key sentence of my remarks, i said the word “would” instead of “wouldn’t.” The sentence should have been “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.”

I have on numerous occasions noted our intelligence findings that Russians attempted to interfere in our elections. Unlike previous administrations, my administration has and will continue to move aggressively to repel any efforts to interfere in our elections. We’re doing everything in our power to prevent Russian interference in 2018.
Like his Nazi comments, Trump had to disavow his disgusting capitulation. I hope that this time he doesn't backtrack.


Quote:
Q: Do you hold Russia at all accountable for anything in particular, and if so, what would you consider that they are responsible for?

TRUMP: Yes, I do. I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish.


Quote:
I have great confidence in my intelligence people. But I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.


Does that sound like someone who really believes Putin and the Russians were responsible?

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 3869
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:
"In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't The sentence should've been, and I thought it would be maybe a little but unclear on the transcript … ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double negative. You can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things by itself."


... Emily Litella was more convincing. But it's probably good enough for Flock.


No, you are wrong again, aSSShole. It's his version of 'it depends on what the meaning of is is'. When we get a blue dress I will support his impeachment.

I have asked you time and time again to stop the bullshit. I guess you'll never stop.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.