Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#126 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:50 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
And we know the DNC and Clinton campaign engaged the Russians for help, and it didn't, enough anyway.
Completely false. —Bob
Evidence please, bob-tel.
Not how it works. He made the assertion. He has the burden of proof. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#127 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:56 am

Bob78164 wrote: Not how it works. He made the assertion. He has the burden of proof. —Bob
Not in Trumpland. All you have to do is say the words "Hillary Clinton" and guilt is assumed, well, because.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#128 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Completely false. —Bob
Evidence please, bob-tel.
Really. bob-tel? Didn't seem to work out that way for Kavanaugh. How is that? Balsey Ford made the accusation. How come she didn't have any burden of proof with you, the dems or the press?

The dems accused trump of 'colluding' with russia? Where's the proof? You think Mueller has it? Oh, he's looking for it.

The accusation has been made that Hillary did a lot of things wrong. Shouldn't we be scouring the dumpsters for that, too? Should we be investigating everyone involved with her campaign to see what we can pin on them? Why not?

Is it only how it works for liberals?

-
The latest focus group, bat-phone words in use by the MSM ase "WITHOUT EVIDENCE".
Trump said, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, that....
He said, she said WITHOUT EVIDENCE, that...

Why aren't those words ever applied to dems?

Why didn't we see
Balsey-Ford accused Kavanaugh, WITHOUT EVIDENCE...
Avenatti brings forward another witness who, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, accuses Kavanaugh....
???

You never see Chuck Schumer asserted, WITHOUT EVIDENCE
or
Nancy Pelosi accused xxx, WITHOUT EVIDENCE

I say MSM bias... Just my opinion.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#129 Post by jarnon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:49 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The latest focus group, bat-phone words in use by the MSM ase "WITHOUT EVIDENCE".

Why didn't we see
Avenatti brings forward another witness who, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, accuses Kavanaugh....
???

or

I'll say this as politely as I can, since he's president, but ...

Trump makes stuff up.

Other public figures sometimes make mistakes, or lie, but Trump continually says things that have no factual basis whatsoever. When he says there are Middle Easterners in the Central American caravans, or Stacey Abrams got a lot of fraudulent votes, either he's repeating something he heard on Hannity or Fox & Friends, or he's just saying whatever sounds good even if it's false. The MSM are being kind when they label these claims "without evidence."
Last edited by jarnon on Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#130 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Evidence please, bob-tel.
Really. bob-tel? Didn't seem to work out that way for Kavanaugh. How is that? Balsey Ford made the accusation. How come she didn't have any burden of proof with you, the dems or the press?

The dems accused trump of 'colluding' with russia? Where's the proof? You think Mueller has it? Oh, he's looking for it.

The accusation has been made that Hillary did a lot of things wrong. Shouldn't we be scouring the dumpsters for that, too? Should we be investigating everyone involved with her campaign to see what we can pin on them? Why not?

Is it only how it works for liberals?

-
The latest focus group, bat-phone words in use by the MSM ase "WITHOUT EVIDENCE".

Why didn't we see
???

or

What I said in Kavanaugh’s case is that Dr. Blasey Ford’s accusations were sufficiently credible that a full investigation was warranted. I also said that in the absence of an investigation I found her a lot more credible than I found him.

The incoming Chair of the House Judiciary Committee has already announced plans to investigate the matter. That will give me a lot more confidence in the results than what has happened to date.

But in Secretary Clinton’s case, there’s no credible evidence at all that she was cooperating with Russia. If Donny said otherwise, he was lying. Not mistaken. Deliberately lying. In the hope that useful idiots would transmit the meme. BiT is obliging. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#131 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:15 pm

I'd say Mueller has found some of it at least:
A conservative writer and associate of Trump confidant Roger Stone said Friday that he is in plea talks with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team. Jerome Corsi told The Associated Press he has been negotiating a potential plea but declined to comment further. He said on a YouTube show earlier this month that he expected to be charged with lying to federal investigators, though he said at the time that he was innocent of wrongdoing.

Mueller’s team questioned Corsi as part of an investigation into Stone’s connections with WikiLeaks. American intelligence agencies have assessed that Russia was the source of hacked material released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 election that damaged Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mueller’s office is trying to determine whether Stone and other associates of President Donald Trump had advance knowledge of WikiLeaks’ plans.

The confirmation of plea talks — first reported by The Washington Post — comes as Mueller’s team has just received fresh information from Trump personally and as federal prosecutors in Virginia recently inadvertently disclosed the existence of sealed charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
Note to Flock who has difficulty understanding legal concepts: This isn't confidential sources reporting to the press; this is Corsi himself admitting he's in plea negotiations. And you don't do that unless you're about to go down. And for those unfamiliar with the name, Corsi is the man behind both the Swift Boat campaign against John Kerry and the birther conspiracy theories about Obama.

https://apnews.com/83a7e797f6eb48399bbe ... ce=Twitter

BackInTex

#132 Post by BackInTex » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
A conservative writer and associate of Trump confidant Roger Stone said Friday that he is in plea talks with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team. Jerome Corsi told The Associated Press he has been negotiating a potential plea but declined to comment further. He said on a YouTube show earlier this month that he expected to be charged with lying to federal investigators, though he said at the time that he was innocent of wrongdoing.

Mueller’s team questioned Corsi as part of an investigation into Stone’s connections with WikiLeaks. American intelligence agencies have assessed that Russia was the source of hacked material released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 election that damaged Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mueller’s office is trying to determine whether Stone and other associates of President Donald Trump had advance knowledge of WikiLeaks’ plans.

The confirmation of plea talks — first reported by The Washington Post — comes as Mueller’s team has just received fresh information from Trump personally and as federal prosecutors in Virginia recently inadvertently disclosed the existence of sealed charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
Note to Flock who has difficulty understanding legal concepts: This isn't confidential sources reporting to the press; this is Corsi himself admitting he's in plea negotiations. And you don't do that unless you're about to go down. And for those unfamiliar with the name, Corsi is the man behind both the Swift Boat campaign against John Kerry and the birther conspiracy theories about Obama.

I fail to see anything here that says or implies Trump or the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Again, nothing Mueller has found shows any collusion with Russia (other than by the DNC and Clinton campaign).
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#133 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:42 am

BackInTex wrote:

I fail to see anything here that says or implies Trump or the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Again, nothing Mueller has found shows any collusion with Russia (other than by the DNC and Clinton campaign).
Repeating the lie won’t make it any more true. Provide evidence or we’ll understand that you know that this claim is pure fiction. —Bob

flockofseagulls104

#134 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:57 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Repeating the lie won’t make it any more true. Provide evidence or we’ll understand that you know that this claim is pure fiction. —Bob
https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... y-clinton/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 77e1bc4204

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40981 ... ier-before

Kind of easy to find, bob-tel. But I'm sure it won't penetrate your open mind. Where's your evidence that trump colluded with the russians? They've been looking for 2 years now.

Now I'm not saying that I know trump is innocent of it. I don't know. But I have seen nothing that shows it. It could be that Mueller is stopping leaks, as aSSShole says. But everything else has leaked. If he has some kind of proof, I find it very doubtful that some intrepid trump hating reporter hasn't gotten it and spread it by this time. My question, and trump's, is: where is the equal and fair investigations of clinton? There is just as much, if not more, circumstantial evidence against clinton colluding with russians to affect the election as there is against trump.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#135 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:07 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Kind of easy to find, bob-tel. But I'm sure it won't penetrate your open mind. Where's your evidence that trump colluded with the russians? They've been looking for 2 years now.
Read the articles and use quotes and primary sources to demonstrate the accuracy of your claim. That’s what estonut did. You’ll find that you can’t. That’s because the articles are nothing but innuendo used to support the conclusion that merely using Alan Steele as an investigator somehow demonstrates collusion with a hostile foreign government.

The accusation is a lie. I’m not sure you’re smart enough to know that, but BiT is. —Bob

flockofseagulls104

#136 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:57 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Repeating the lie won’t make it any more true. Provide evidence or we’ll understand that you know that this claim is pure fiction. —Bob

Read the articles and use quotes and primary sources to demonstrate the accuracy of your claim. That’s what estonut did. You’ll find that you can’t. That’s because the articles are nothing but innuendo used to support the conclusion that merely using Alan Steele as an investigator somehow demonstrates collusion with a hostile foreign government.

The accusation is a lie. I’m not sure you’re smart enough to know that, but BiT is. —Bob
So are the allegations against trump. "use quotes and primary sources to demonstrate the accuracy of your claim". You can't. Maybe Mueller can, but I don't know it yet. AND NEITHER DO YOU.

PS It's Christopher Steele.

Bob Juch

#137 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:17 pm

BackInTex wrote:

You know what Mueller has found?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#138 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:17 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/26/politics ... index.html

If these 'investigators' want to get the real story, why don't they talk to Julian Assange? He's the one who knows what happened....

silverscreenselect

#139 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: If these 'investigators' want to get the real story, why don't they talk to Julian Assange? He's the one who knows what happened....
They know what happened. They're just putting the final touches on the cases they are bringing. And pretty soon, you'll know it too; that is unless you cover your eyes and yell "fake news" a lot more.

flockofseagulls104

#140 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:26 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: If these 'investigators' want to get the real story, why don't they talk to Julian Assange? He's the one who knows what happened....
They know what happened. They're just putting the final touches on the cases they are bringing. And pretty soon, you'll know it too; that is unless you cover your eyes and yell "fake news" a lot more.
Really?
Your formula is showing. (See other thread.)

jarnon

#141 Post by jarnon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:24 am

The shady Russian lawyer who met with Trump campaign officials has been indicted for wrongdoing unrelated to the Mueller investigation. Unfortunately, she's in Russia, so she can't be pressured to cooperate with Mueller.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#142 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am

jarnon wrote:The shady Russian lawyer who met with Trump campaign officials has been indicted for wrongdoing unrelated to the Mueller investigation. Unfortunately, she's in Russia, so she can't be pressured to cooperate with Mueller.
This indictment does not have anything to do directly with the Mueller investigation or the meeting with Trump officials. Instead, it concerns her representation of a Russian company that was allegedly involved in a money laundering scheme for the purchase of Manhattan real estate. However, she is accused of working directly for the Russian government in setting up the scheme. The indictment charges her with filing false documents in connection with a civil suit in which she represented the company in question. These filings took place in November, 2015, several months before the Trump Tower meeting.

Also, her whereabouts are currently unknown, but she is believed to be in the United States and the FBI is looking for her as a wanted person.

jarnon

#143 Post by jarnon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:58 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Also, her whereabouts are currently unknown, but she is believed to be in the United States and the FBI is looking for her as a wanted person.
CNN notes that Veselnitskaya is living in Russia, so this case will probably not move much further. Reached for comment by The Wall Street Journal, Veselnitskaya said she's on vacation and hasn't looked at the charges against her.
I can't get past the WSJ firewall to find out where she's vacationing, but anywhere in the U.S. is a bad idea for her.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#144 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:04 pm

jarnon wrote: Veselnitskaya said she's on vacation and hasn't looked at the charges against her.
I can't get past the WSJ firewall to find out where she's vacationing, but anywhere in the U.S. is a bad idea for her.[/quote]

Maybe, it's at one of the Trump hotels.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#145 Post by Vandal » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 am

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Bob Juch

#146 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 am

My friend, Forrest, is very upset about this. He knows the national forests in California are where most of the fires start.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#147 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Bob Juch wrote:My friend, Forrest, is very upset about this. He knows the national forests in California are where most of the fires start.
I think the fire victims who need that money, perhaps including Marley's family, are even more upset. --Bob

silverscreenselect

#148 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:My friend, Forrest, is very upset about this. He knows the national forests in California are where most of the fires start.
I think the fire victims who need that money, perhaps including Marley's family, are even more upset. --Bob
My understanding is that (1) the area around Paradise, which was hit hardest by the fires, is one of the few in California still represented by a Republican Congressman, (2) much of the forest land is question is federal land, not under California jurisdiction, and (3) he made these same claims about mismanagement back when the fires were burning and scientists and fire experts pretty much debunked them back then.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#149 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
My understanding is that (1) the area around Paradise, which was hit hardest by the fires, is one of the few in California still represented by a Republican Congressman, (2) much of the forest land is question is federal land, not under California jurisdiction, and (3) he made these same claims about mismanagement back when the fires were burning and scientists and fire experts pretty much debunked them back then.
I know that (2) and (3) are correct, and I think that (1) is as well. --Bob

Vandal
Director of Promos

#150 Post by Vandal » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 am

Trump (on the wall/fence):

"During the campaign, I would say Mexico is going to pay for it. Obviously, I NEVER SAID THIS, and I never meant they are going to write a check!"

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/statu ... 9395245056
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster