Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#576 Post by jarnon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Last edited by jarnon on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#577 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:22 pm

Well, then

jarnon

#578 Post by jarnon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 pm

It certainly has strategic value. And the Danes with their silly environmentalism haven't even estimated its natural resources. There is a precedent: Denmark sold us the Virgin islands in 1916.

It's possible that a century from now, Trump will be remembered for two accomplishments: establishing Space Force and acquiring Greenland.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#579 Post by jarnon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Apparently today is National Tell a Joke Day. Sen. Klobuchar's entry:
Amy Klobuchar wrote:The difference between Donald Trump and Greenland? Greenland is not for sale.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#580 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 pm

jarnon wrote:
Apparently today is National Tell a Joke Day. Sen. Klobuchar's entry:
Amy Klobuchar wrote:The difference between Donald Trump and Greenland? Greenland is not for sale.

What a card.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#581 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Following release of a Fox News poll showing him losing to four different leading Democratic candidates:
Donald Trump wrote:"Well, Fox has always given me -- I'll tell you, Fox is a lot different than it used to be, I can tell you that. ... Fox has changed. And my worst polls have always been from Fox. There's something going on at Fox, I'll tell you right now. And I'm not happy with it."
I'm eagerly waiting to hear the usual suspects here in the Bored start referring to Fox as "fake news" or perhaps get a bit fancier and call it "Faux news."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#582 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:47 pm

Donald J. Trump wrote:I promise not to do this to Greenland!

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Estonut
Evil Genius

#583 Post by Estonut » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:44 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Following release of a Fox News poll showing him losing to four different leading Democratic candidates:
Donald Trump wrote:"Well, Fox has always given me -- I'll tell you, Fox is a lot different than it used to be, I can tell you that. ... Fox has changed. And my worst polls have always been from Fox. There's something going on at Fox, I'll tell you right now. And I'm not happy with it."
I'm eagerly waiting to hear the usual suspects here in the Bored start referring to Fox as "fake news" or perhaps get a bit fancier and call it "Faux news."
Interesting to read that such an intellectual thinks it's "fancy" to mispronounce a French word.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#584 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:27 am

Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Following release of a Fox News poll showing him losing to four different leading Democratic candidates:
Interesting to read that such an intellectual thinks it's "fancy" to mispronounce a French word.
I kind of think there are a lot of people that are deliberately misleading political pollsters. I would. I am sick and tired of 'news' people reporting on polls like they mean anything important other than something to report on. I think trump has a lot more support than the polls says he has.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#585 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:40 am

BackInTex wrote:November next year is going to be such fun.
Couldn't agree more. Let's revisit this next November.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#586 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:20 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Estonut wrote:

I kind of think there are a lot of people that are deliberately misleading political pollsters. I would. I am sick and tired of 'news' people reporting on polls like they mean anything important other than something to report on. I think trump has a lot more support than the polls says he has.
I think he has less. I think that face to face, people are saying they support Trump because they don't want to engage in a pitched battle with supporters who call non-supporters liars and ignorant and worse. I think that what they're thinking is entirely different, something like, "He lies and betrays me and my family, he doesn't know what he's doing, he's letting the Commies run over us, and I'll never again vote for him or anyone he supports."
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

silverscreenselect

#587 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I think trump has a lot more support than the polls says he has.
42 former Republican Congressmen (and women) would disagree with you.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#588 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:24 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: I think trump has a lot more support than the polls says he has.
42 former Republican Congressmen (and women) would disagree with you.
Not to mention the current Representatives who have decided not to run for re-election. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

a1mamacat

#589 Post by a1mamacat » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Yeah yeah, I don't get to vote, Trudeau is messing up too, but I can still be horrified.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-jew ... -1.5254115

U.S. President Donald Trump in the Oval Office Tuesday. Trump told reporters that Jews who vote for Democrats in 2020 show 'either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.' (Alex Brandon/The Associated Press)
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

earendel

#590 Post by earendel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:52 am

And in a fit of petulance, Trump calls off a trip to Denmark because she told him Greenland isn't for sale.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... VB007?il=0
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#591 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:09 am

a1mamacat wrote:Yeah yeah, I don't get to vote, Trudeau is messing up too, but I can still be horrified.

U.S. President Donald Trump in the Oval Office Tuesday. Trump told reporters that Jews who vote for Democrats in 2020 show 'either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.' (Alex Brandon/The Associated Press)
I listened to the whole 2 1/2 minutes of trump's statement. I didn't just read this or any other article written by a reporter with an agenda that concentrated on the last paragraph of his statement. He spent the first part of his statement making a case for the last paragraph. Whether you agree with him or not, you are not going to get a fair analysis by reading articles like this. In this particular situation or any situation involving President trump. Before you get horrified, which is what this 'journalist' is intending, try actually judging for yourself by doing a little research on your own. You may still be horrified, but at least you will get both sides of the story, which you won't relying just on articles like this.

PS
Showing a fresh willingness to play politics along religious and racial lines,...
This article is presented as a 'news' report. Is this, the opening sentence of the 'report', (not to mention the headline) , anything that can be possibly construed as an objective statement? Would anyone with a fair mind consider that objective reporting? Any counter reference to what his opponents are doing? If you want to truly know what trump is referring to when he calls out 'Fake News', this is an example. Think about it. Extrapolate.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#592 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:44 am

a1mamacat wrote:Yeah yeah, I don't get to vote, Trudeau is messing up too, but I can still be horrified.

I listened to the whole 2 1/2 minutes of trump's statement. I didn't just read this or any other article written by a reporter with an agenda that concentrated on the last paragraph of his statement. He spent the first part of his statement making a case for the last paragraph. Whether you agree with him or not, you are not going to get a fair analysis by reading articles like this. In this particular situation or any situation involving President trump. Before you get horrified, which is what this 'journalist' is intending, try actually judging for yourself by doing a little research on your own. You may still be horrified, but at least you will get both sides of the story, which you won't relying just on articles like this.

PS
Showing a fresh willingness to play politics along religious and racial lines,...
This article is presented as a 'news' report. Is this, the opening sentence of the 'report', (not to mention the headline) , anything that can be possibly construed as an objective statement? Would anyone with a fair mind consider that objective reporting? Any counter reference to what his opponents are doing? If you want to truly know what trump is referring to when he calls out 'Fake News', this is an example. Think about it. Extrapolate.

It's cute how you assume any of them actually are looking for a fair analysis.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#593 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:00 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:This article is presented as a 'news' report. Is this, the opening sentence of the 'report', (not to mention the headline) , anything that can be possibly construed as an objective statement? Would anyone with a fair mind consider that objective reporting?
Except for the fact that Trump's campaign has admitted the tactics that they intend to use in the upcoming campaign, part of which is to single out "the squad" for criticism whenever possible.

But at least Trump's most recent comments indicate one reason for your adulation of him. Both of you seem to find it humorous to mock dark skinned female politicians with "funny sounding" names.

flockofseagulls104

#594 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:03 am

tlynn78 wrote:

PS

It's cute how you assume any of them actually are looking for a fair analysis.
Maybe I'll catch one of them accidentally doing some critcal thinking for themselves if they're capable of it. I keep hoping.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#595 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:35 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:This article is presented as a 'news' report. Is this, the opening sentence of the 'report', (not to mention the headline) , anything that can be possibly construed as an objective statement? Would anyone with a fair mind consider that objective reporting?
Except for the fact that Trump's campaign has admitted the tactics that they intend to use in the upcoming campaign, part of which is to single out "the squad" for criticism whenever possible.

But at least Trump's most recent comments indicate one reason for your adulation of him. Both of you seem to find it humorous to mock dark skinned female politicians with "funny sounding" names.
He does have one point. There's nothing "fresh" about Donny's willingness to divide the country among racial or religious lines. A better word would have been "continued." --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#596 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:15 am

Wayne Allyn Root 8/21/19 wrote:President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world and the Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God. But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.”
Donald Trump wrote:Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. Wow!
Wayne Allyn Root is a noted conspiracy theorist who has claimed that ISIS was responsible for the Las Vegas shootings and that George Soros was responsible for the Charlottesville violence. But, like Kim Jong-Un, he knows that the way to Donald Trump's heart is through flattery.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#597 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:51 am

PS
It is remarkably offensive for the "loyalty" of any American to be measured by support for any foreign country. And this very meme has been frequently used historically to question the loyalty of American Jews.

I really don't care how Donny wants to justify this. The loyalty of American Jews, just like the loyalty of any other American, is measured by our loyalty to America. Not to Israel, or to any other foreign country. To suggest otherwise is at least as bad as anything that Rep. Ilhan Omar ever said. And she, at least, had the grace to admit error and apologize.

Speaking of which, did you bother watching Rep. Omar's entire speech when you went after her for "some people did something"? Or did you uncritically assume that the usual right-wing sites had presented a "fair and balanced" account of the context of her words? --Bob

silverscreenselect

#598 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:54 am

I listened to the whole 2 1/2 minutes of trump's statement. I didn't just read this or any other article written by a reporter with an agenda that concentrated on the last paragraph of his statement. He spent the first part of his statement making a case for the last paragraph.
I admit I haven't heard the whole Trump statement. But here's the relevant part:
“Where has the Democratic party gone? Where have they gone, where they’re defending these two people [Omar and Tlaib] over the state of Israel? And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.
The best spin you can put on this statement is that it means that Jews who vote Democratic are disloyal to Israel. That's an old anti-Semitic trope that's been used to smear American Jews since the State of Israel began. The idea being that Jews automatically have (or in Trump's case should have) a dual loyalty to Israel just because of their religion. That's akin to the slurs against Kennedy that as a Catholic he was loyal to the Pope instead of America.

And if Trump means that by voting Democratic, Jews are showing great disloyalty to the United States, that statement speaks for itself.

jarnon

#599 Post by jarnon » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:47 am

earendel wrote:And in a fit of petulance, Trump calls off a trip to Denmark because she told him Greenland isn't for sale.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... VB007?il=0
Maybe it isn’t Greenland.
David Frum wrote:ICYMI last night, I offered this theory about why Trump cancelled the Denmark visit scheduled for Sept 2-3. Former president Obama will follow him September 28. The contrast in the Danish public reception of the two men was likely to prove embarrassing.
Frum is a conservative pundit who’s no fan of either president.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#600 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:58 am

Donald Trump 8/21/19 wrote:I am the Chosen One.
Can you imagine what the right wingers would have said if Obama or Hillary had said that?