Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#276 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

It didn't happen. Now you want to use what the prosecutor found not sufficient to charge anyone to conduct your own one sided monkey trial in congress and in the press, not caring who you damage or hurt, without any pretense of honoring the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'.
Even Mitt Romney disagrees with your assessment about Trump's conduct.
I am sickened and the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President," I am also appalled that, among other things," fellow citizens working in a campaign for the president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained."
If you weren't so in the tank for Trump, you'd stop to consider some of what came out and whether that's the type of conduct that you want from your President. Or like most Republicans, you don't care as long as you win.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#277 Post by Estonut » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:Impressive how much you "know" without actually having read it.
But not as impressive as how much Congressional Republicans will refuse to know even after reading the Report.
I know it's falling on deaf ears, but your mob has had 2 fucking years with unlimited resources, no hiding behind ANY calls for executive privilege, with a group of lawyers who can be fairly categorized as not being avid trump supporters. They investigated every little nook and cranny, while you waited with bated breath for the prosecutor to finally pronounce his sentences to jail every one of trump's associates.

It didn't happen. Now you want to use what the prosecutor found not sufficient to charge anyone to conduct your own one sided monkey trial in congress and in the press, not caring who you damage or hurt, without any pretense of honoring the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'. A prosecutor does not determine a verdict. A prosecutor compiles what evidence there is to determine whether to press charges on a specific matter. Where is the DEFENSE side? What the hell kind of lawyer are you, bob-tel? Since when does a prosecutor get to 'exonerate' anyone? Why do we use the phrase 'Not Guilty' in a courtroom instead of 'Innocent'? Can you tell me that, bob-tel? Hint: because the accused IS innocent until PROVEN guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. They don't get to decide the verdict, bob-tel. Didn't they teach you that in the Acme Law School for the Self-Righteous Illiterate? And in this case, the prosecution determined they didn't even have enough evidence to charge anyone with the crimes you so firmly believe trump is guilty of. No convoluted reading of a political scribe (another thing a prosecutor isn't supposed to do) will change the FACT that he hasn't been charged with obstructing an investigation where no basis for a crime was established in the first place.
Just STOP and tell your dem friends that trump is the president, stop trying to remove him from that office and do some work that will benefit the damn country for a change.
This is a disgusting slander of monkeys!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#278 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:37 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:

It didn't happen. Now you want to use what the prosecutor found not sufficient to charge anyone to conduct your own one sided monkey trial in congress and in the press, not caring who you damage or hurt, without any pretense of honoring the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'.
Even Mitt Romney disagrees with your assessment about Trump's conduct.
I am sickened and the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President," I am also appalled that, among other things," fellow citizens working in a campaign for the president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained."
If you weren't so in the tank for Trump, you'd stop to consider some of what came out and whether that's the type of conduct that you want from your President. Or like most Republicans, you don't care as long as you win.
One more time for the uncomprehending. I am not 'In the tank' for any politician. I am against the democrats, who are 150% more corrupt, intellectually and morally bankrupt than the repubs, who are no paragons themselves. For God's sake polly, can you not get that through your thick skull? You have no answers, only epithets for those who disagree with you. You have no policy except to build your voting base to retain power and you are guilty of everything you so heartily accuse your opposition of. Your party sucks. That is all. If you accuse me of being in the tank for trump again you show yourself as the assshole we all know you are. Can I be any clearer for you?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#279 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:40 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I am not 'In the tank' for any politician. I am against the democrats, who are 150% more corrupt, intellectually and morally bankrupt than the repubs, who are no paragons themselves.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

You may say you're not in the tank for Trump but you parrot (interesting how you accuse me of that) all the standard right-wing lines. You engage in some sort of warped logic process that Trump's misdeeds and his advisors' misdeeds weren't "proven" but there are 400 pages worth of findings, even in Barr's redacted version. And by the way, those findings to a significant extent corroborate what the "fake news" has been reporting for the past two years. The news got it right.

But the Democrats are worse because .... Hillary's e-mails, I guess. As far as the Democrats having no policy, you must have missed the measures that the Democrats have passed already in the House (which will rot because Mitch McConnell won't consider them). What are the Republican policies other than "build the wall"? Where's their idea for health care? We won't see that until 2021 if ever. Their only policies are to do what it takes to win elections by any means, fair or foul.

flockofseagulls104

#280 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:26 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I am not 'In the tank' for any politician. I am against the democrats, who are 150% more corrupt, intellectually and morally bankrupt than the repubs, who are no paragons themselves.

You may say you're not in the tank for Trump but you parrot (interesting how you accuse me of that) all the standard right-wing lines. You engage in some sort of warped logic process that Trump's misdeeds and his advisors' misdeeds weren't "proven" but there are 400 pages worth of findings, even in Barr's redacted version. And by the way, those findings to a significant extent corroborate what the "fake news" has been reporting for the past two years. The news got it right.

But the Democrats are worse because .... Hillary's e-mails, I guess. As far as the Democrats having no policy, you must have missed the measures that the Democrats have passed already in the House (which will rot because Mitch McConnell won't consider them). What are the Republican policies other than "build the wall"? Where's their idea for health care? We won't see that until 2021 if ever. Their only policies are to do what it takes to win elections by any means, fair or foul.
Unbelievable.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#281 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:21 am

It’s hard to blame someone who uses Fox “News” as his primary source of propaganda for not knowing what’s going on in the real world. Anyone who reads the report will know the truth. I just hope there are enough Americans who are willing to do their homework. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#282 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Bob78164 wrote:

It’s hard to blame someone who uses Fox “News” as his primary source of propaganda for not knowing what’s going on in the real world. Anyone who reads the report will know the truth. I just hope there are enough Americans who are willing to do their homework. —Bob
I'm not going to argue with you guys anymore. You don't read, you don't comprehend and your answer is the same no matter what the question is. You can go ahead and immerse yourself in your little bubble of hate and maybe it will float away. I don't care.

wbtravis007

#283 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:Impressive how much you "know" without actually having read it.
But not as impressive as how much Congressional Republicans will refuse to know even after reading the Report. —Bob
I know it's falling on deaf ears, but your mob has had 2 fucking years with unlimited resources, no hiding behind ANY calls for executive privilege, with a group of lawyers who can be fairly categorized as not being avid trump supporters. They investigated every little nook and cranny, while you waited with bated breath for the prosecutor to finally pronounce his sentences to jail every one of trump's associates.

It didn't happen. Now you want to use what the prosecutor found not sufficient to charge anyone to conduct your own one sided monkey trial in congress and in the press, not caring who you damage or hurt, without any pretense of honoring the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'. A prosecutor does not determine a verdict. A prosecutor compiles what evidence there is to determine whether to press charges on a specific matter. Where is the DEFENSE side? What the hell kind of lawyer are you, bob-tel? Since when does a prosecutor get to 'exonerate' anyone? Why do we use the phrase 'Not Guilty' in a courtroom instead of 'Innocent'? Can you tell me that, bob-tel? Hint: because the accused IS innocent until PROVEN guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. They don't get to decide the verdict, bob-tel. Didn't they teach you that in the Acme Law School for the Self-Righteous Illiterate? And in this case, the prosecution determined they didn't even have enough evidence to charge anyone with the crimes you so firmly believe trump is guilty of. No convoluted reading of a political scribe (another thing a prosecutor isn't supposed to do) will change the FACT that he hasn't been charged with obstructing an investigation where no basis for a crime was established in the first place.
Just STOP and tell your dem friends that trump is the president, stop trying to remove him from that office and do some work that will benefit the damn country for a change.
When I read this and so many of your other comments before and after I've been reminded of "someone" who is definitely on my Mount Rushmore of favorite posters here. I wouldn't presume to know what his response would be and only mention him to attribute to him a paraphrasing of, if not a direct quotation of, my recollection of what he once said to you (or maybe to someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was you):

You are frothing.

Seek help.

flockofseagulls104

#284 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:But not as impressive as how much Congressional Republicans will refuse to know even after reading the Report. —Bob

When I read this and so many of your other comments before and after I've been reminded of "someone" who is definitely on my Mount Rushmore of favorite posters here. I wouldn't presume to know what his response would be and only mention him to attribute to him a paraphrasing of, if not a direct quotation of, my recollection of what he once said to you (or maybe to someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was you):

You are frothing.

Seek help.

Sorry. I don't feed trolls.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#285 Post by Vandal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:51 pm

From Twitter:

Trump was asked during a local Minnesota interview last week about the source of one of his numbers.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#286 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Vandal wrote:From Twitter:

Trump was asked during a local Minnesota interview last week about the source of one of his numbers.

You know what? It makes as much sense as a lot of other shit that's being flung.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#287 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Vandal wrote:From Twitter:

”Sir Winston, how were you able to come up with those detailed figures so fast? It would have taken my staff a month to assembly that information.”

“Yes, and by the same token it will take the opposition a month to prove that I’m wrong.” —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Vandal
Director of Promos

#288 Post by Vandal » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:07 am

Deleted tweet:

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

jarnon

#289 Post by jarnon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 am

Vandal wrote:Deleted tweet:

So that’s where the missing “million” from my Notre Dame post went!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Vandal
Director of Promos

#290 Post by Vandal » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:44 am

Tweet:
I wonder if the New York Times will apologize to me a second time, as they did after the 2016 Election. But this one will have to be a far bigger & better apology. On this one they will have to get down on their knees & beg for forgiveness-they are truly the Enemy of the People!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#291 Post by Vandal » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:33 am

Tweet:
“President Donald J. Trump is the greatest hostage negotiator that I know of in the history of the United States. 20 hostages, many in impossible circumstances, have been released in last two years. No money was paid.” Cheif Hostage Negotiator, USA!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#292 Post by Vandal » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:19 pm

President Donald Trump:
Saturday night, is there any place that's more fun than a Trump Rally? Can you imagine Sleepy Joe, Crazy Bernie? You look at the candidates, right? I think Pocahontas, she's finished, she's out. She's gone.
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#293 Post by Vandal » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:56 am

Speech:
The baby is born, the mother meets w/the doctor. They take care of the baby. They wrap the baby beautifully. Then the doctor and mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#294 Post by Vandal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:47 am

Baylor women's basketball team visit the White House:

Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

silverscreenselect

#295 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:43 am

Vandal wrote:Baylor women's basketball team visit the White House:
I've seen happier expressions on the faces of death row prisoners.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#296 Post by Vandal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:11 am

There was a lot of backlash about them choosing to go. I think it's a good idea/honor to go (if invited) whether your politics align with the current occupant or not.

The Super Bowl champs have not yet been invited, but many showed up in 2017:

Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Bob Juch

#297 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:18 pm

It must have been the cold McDonald’s, Chick-fil-A, Wendy’s and Burger King "food".
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#298 Post by BackInTex » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:52 pm

As expected from the deranged media, they went through the hundreds of snapped photos to make sure they got one where everyone except the president looked miserable.

Here are a couple from other websites with less TDS.

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#299 Post by jarnon » Wed May 01, 2019 8:00 am

This is the opposite of most of the posts in this thread. Trump is the victim of an online trickster.

Donald Trump tricked into retweeting 'F**k Donald Trump' account
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Vandal
Director of Promos

#300 Post by Vandal » Wed May 01, 2019 10:41 am

Tweeted:
Why didn’t President Obama do something about Russia in September (before November Election) when told by the FBI? He did NOTHING, and had no intention of doing anything!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man