Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#476 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 am

Estonut wrote: In this case, I agree with BiT's statement, so I have no direct, personal knowledge that his statement is untrue.
So, let me get this straight. You disagree with my opinions about broad brush statements, of which neither you nor I have any personal knowledge, so you feel free to call me out and use the word "moron." You agree with BiT's opinion about a broad brush statement, of which neither you nor he has any personal knowledge so you remain silent. Got it.

Do you know the meaning of the word hypocrite?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#477 Post by Estonut » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:28 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Estonut wrote: In this case, I agree with BiT's statement, so I have no direct, personal knowledge that his statement is untrue.
So, let me get this straight. You disagree with my opinions about broad brush statements, of which neither you nor I have any personal knowledge, so you feel free to call me out and use the word "moron." You agree with BiT's opinion about a broad brush statement, of which neither you nor he has any personal knowledge so you remain silent. Got it.

Do you know the meaning of the word hypocrite?
Read it again, dumbass! I disagree with your broad-brush statements about Republicans when they do not apply to my views. Thus, I DO have personal knowledge that your such statements are false.

Since I agree with BiT's statement, I have no standing to disagree that it applies to others. Without that information, I do not comment. Get it?

Do you know the meaning of the word "moron?"
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

BackInTex

#478 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:26 am

silverscreenselect wrote:You agree with BiT's opinion about a broad brush statement, of which neither you nor he has any personal knowledge so you remain silent.
What broad brush statement did I make that Esto agreed with that I have no personal knowledge of?

This one?
Trump (nor the overwhelming majority of his supporters) do not agree with most, if anything, Duke says or stands for.
I have lots of personal knowledge here. I know a lot of people. I know a lot of Trump supporters. I live with them. They are my neighbors. I go to church with them. I work with them, in Texas, in Wisconsin, in Minnesota, in Colorado, in North Dakota, in Florida. I probably could name 3 people I know who might agree with Duke. I can only think of one at the moment, but I'm sure somewhere I know a couple others. Maybe. I do not associate with them, but I do know them. I'm sure you know at least one.

Do a lot of people agree with most of what Duke believes? Depends on what you think a lot of people are. Too many. We can agree on that. But it is not a large percentage of Trump's supporters. Not by a long shot. I say most of what he believes because Duke may like McRibs. If so, then we could say BDM agrees with Duke and he is certainly not a Trump supporter (though he agrees with Duke on that). But on what most identify with Duke, no, most people, including conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, liberals, and Democrats disagree with him.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#479 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:26 am

Estonut wrote: Since I agree with BiT's statement, I have no standing to disagree that it applies to others. Without that information, I do not comment. Get it?
I don't recall making statements about what you personally believe or don't believe in. But you are quick to condemn me for expressing my opinion about other people while you give BiT a pass on his opinions about what Trump and other Republicans think because you agree with it, again without personal knowledge.

Better you had stayed out of this thread and have people think you a hypocrite than to dive in and prove it.

flockofseagulls104

#480 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:34 am

I don't recall making statements about what you personally believe or don't believe in.
But I do.
Just an aside. I heard some talking head yesterday say that introspection is a weak point for the left. I have made that point many times. They are catching up to me.
I am not getting back to these pointless political posts. Just want to help my misguided bored buddy.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#481 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I am not getting back to these political posts. Just want to help my bored buddy.
Too bad, Flock. I was looking forward to your spirited defense of Trump's latest statements.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#482 Post by Estonut » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Estonut wrote: Since I agree with BiT's statement, I have no standing to disagree that it applies to others. Without that information, I do not comment. Get it?
I don't recall making statements about what you personally believe or don't believe in. But you are quick to condemn me for expressing my opinion about other people while you give BiT a pass on his opinions about what Trump and other Republicans think because you agree with it, again without personal knowledge.

Better you had stayed out of this thread and have people think you a hypocrite than to dive in and prove it.
1) Read what I said, you fucking idiot!

2) I HAD stayed out of this thread for 3 months until you blindsided me back into it with your comment about/to me. I bet you can't do the same!

3) Just fuck off!
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#483 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Estonut wrote: 3) Just fuck off!
Well, you're sounding more like Flock all the time. Can't respond to an argument so you cuss me out. I guess that's the sign of a superior right wing intellect.

silverscreenselect

#484 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:27 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Trump (nor the overwhelming majority of his supporters) do not agree with most, if anything, Duke says or stands for.
I have lots of personal knowledge here.
That's the thing. Neither you nor I nor Esto knows what Trump agrees with or doesn't agree with. Trump's statements fall somewhat short on the truthfulness scale. Yet my pointing this out didn't stop Esto from calling me a moron, although he's willing to give you a pass because he agrees with what you say. That's the epitome of hypocrisy. And his level of discourse just deteriorated from that point on.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#485 Post by Estonut » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:14 am

Estonut wrote: 3) Just fuck off!
Well, you're sounding more like Flock all the time. Can't respond to an argument so you cuss me out. I guess that's the sign of a superior right wing intellect.
I responded to the argument, but you're apparently too dumb to understand. You ignore my first two points, and then call me Flock. Now is that the sign of a superior left-wing intellect?
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#486 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:44 am

Estonut wrote:You ignore my first two points, and then call me Flock.
Silly me. I should have responded to the first point in which you called me a fucking idiot rather than the third point when you told me to fuck off.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#487 Post by Estonut » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:49 am

Estonut wrote:You ignore my first two points, and then call me Flock.
Silly me. I should have responded to the first point in which you called me a fucking idiot rather than the third point when you told me to fuck off.
You should have responded to my first point by re-reading what I said. There's no hypocrisy in my explanation, just logic.

Again, you've ignored my second point. I was done with this thread FOR 3 MONTHS until you blindsided me and dragged me back into it. Do you think you could stay out of it for 3 months?
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#488 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 am

Estonut wrote: I was done with this thread FOR 3 MONTHS until you blindsided me and dragged me back into it.
Congratulations, Michael Corleone. My "dragging" you back in the thread was intended as a light-hearted jab at BiT for expressing with a degree of certainty that he knows what Trump believes in. You decided to get bent out of shape about this, cussing me out at every opportunity, and revealing your hypocrisy in just about every post you made since then. Apparently, you can dish it out to me, the Bobs, and anyone else you disagree with, but you can't take something that wasn't even directed at you in the first place.

Bob Juch

#489 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at customs as trade war heats up

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-f ... war-2018-7
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#490 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:13 am

This one is funny. Trump gave a speech Tuesday in front of a conservative youth group, standing in front of an image that was supposedly the Presidential seal. However, it turned out to be doctored. The "eagle" has two heads, similar to the bird that appears on the Russian flag, and in its left claw, it's holding a number of golf clubs instead of a quiver of arrows. Further, the logo above the bird's head, instead of "E Pluribus Unum" says "45 es un titere," which is Spanish for "45 (Trump is the 45th president) is a puppet":

BackInTex

#491 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 am

silverscreenselect wrote:This one is funny. Trump gave a speech Tuesday in front of a conservative youth group, standing in front of an image that was supposedly the Presidential seal. However, it turned out to be doctored. The "eagle" has two heads, similar to the bird that appears on the Russian flag, and in its left claw, it's holding a number of golf clubs instead of a quiver of arrows. Further, the logo above the bird's head, instead of "E Pluribus Unum" says "45 es un titere," which is Spanish for "45 (Trump is the 45th president) is a puppet":

Are you sure, or just Juching it?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#492 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:39 am

BackInTex

#493 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 am

SSS is just Juching it.

There was a Fox New video of the entire speech, but I'm sure SSS would not deem that credible. So here is the full speech from the WaPo.

at about 52 minutes you see the seal coming into view. You can't see the whole thing and it's not very clear but you can tell the arrows are not golf clubs.

This is what SSS and his ilk do, and unfortunately believe. Some of the terrible symptoms of TDS.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#494 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:50 am

BackInTex wrote: Are you sure, or just Juching it?
This has been reported on multiple outlets:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 824386001/

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... g-him.html

https://time.com/5634675/trump-turning- ... ssia-golf/

Watch the video. The ONLY time the seal is presented in the background is around 52 minutes. It is clearly not the fake news picture you posted.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#495 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:01 am

O.K. I see it now. It is to the left, on a separate screen.

It's obvious someone is working to undermine the respect and success of a sitting U.S. President. And the left says influence in the elections is terrible. It is. But so is this. I hope whomever did this is caught (and they will be). Unfortunately the left will view them as a hero and setup a GoFund me account and make the rich and famous.

It does show how little the left (and those here) respect our country.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#496 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:23 am

BackInTex wrote:O.K. I see it now. It is to the left, on a separate screen.

It's obvious someone is working to undermine the respect and success of a sitting U.S. President. And the left says influence in the elections is terrible. It is. But so is this. I hope whomever did this is caught (and they will be). Unfortunately the left will view them as a hero and setup a GoFund me account and make the rich and famous.

Bless their hearts.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

jarnon

#497 Post by jarnon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:38 am

BackInTex wrote:O.K. I see it now. It is to the left, on a separate screen.

It's just harmless humor that's done all the time. It's not intended to fool anybody, like fake social media posts. And isn't revolting, like what this guy in my area did:

DA: Pa. man faked racist email, impersonated national journalists
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#498 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:48 pm

BackInTex wrote: It's obvious someone is working to undermine the respect and success of a sitting U.S. President.
And that someone is named Donald J. Trump.

silverscreenselect

#499 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:53 pm

BackInTex wrote: It's obvious someone is working to undermine the respect and success of a sitting U.S. President. ... It does show how little the left (and those here) respect our country.
We must have a similar prankster on this Bored. Somebody seems to have deleted the post I'm sure you made expressing similar outrage about the Jihad Squad image posted by the Illinois Republicans.

Bob Juch

#500 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:39 pm

BackInTex wrote: It's obvious someone is working to undermine the respect and success of a sitting U.S. President. ... It does show how little the left (and those here) respect our country.
We must have a similar prankster on this Bored. Somebody seems to have deleted the post I'm sure you made expressing similar outrage about the Jihad Squad image posted by the Illinois Republicans.
I wish someone would play "Entrance of the Gladiators" instead of "Hail to the Chief" when trump walks on stage.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.