This will piss someone off

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: This will piss someone off

#51 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:31 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: Hmm....she is 29 now. Perfect. Trump wins in 2020 and AOC then leads the Dem ticket in 2024. She will be 35. Just old enough to be a legally valid candidate. Ted Cruz walks into the White House on Jan. 20, 2025.
Please remind me, BiT, who's your current Congressperson?
Ooh ooh! I know! It's John Culberson! I know it's him because BiT told us he'd be reelected. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#52 Post by Estonut » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:34 am

Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: Hmm....she is 29 now. Perfect. Trump wins in 2020 and AOC then leads the Dem ticket in 2024. She will be 35. Just old enough to be a legally valid candidate. Ted Cruz walks into the White House on Jan. 20, 2025.
Please remind me, BiT, who's your current Congressperson?
Ooh ooh! I know! It's John Culberson! I know it's him because BiT told us he'd be reelected.
Shall we dig up your and sss' failed election predictions?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#53 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:08 am

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Please remind me, BiT, who's your current Congressperson?
Ooh ooh! I know! It's John Culberson! I know it's him because BiT told us he'd be reelected.
Shall we dig up your and sss' failed election predictions?
You'll have a hard time finding mine. I followed Nate Silver closely and spoke in probabalistic terms. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#54 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:35 am

Bob78164 wrote:Please remind me, BiT, who's your current Congressperson?
My congresswoman is Lizzie Fletcher and your President is Donald J Trump. I'm fine with that.
Bob78164 wrote:]You'll have a hard time finding mine. I .... spoke in probabalistic terms. --Bob
Yes you did, and do. Never technically wrong, but also never right.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson