Montana Green Party candidate was on GOP’s payroll

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Montana Green Party candidate was on GOP’s payroll

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:55 am

A man who registered as a Green Party candidate for Montana’s U.S. Senate race was on the state Republican Party’s payroll and heads a newly formed anti-tax group, according to a review of election documents.

Timothy Adams filed as a challenger Monday against Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, who faces a tough re-election campaign, in a race where a Green Party candidate could siphon votes from the Democrat.
More: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... ps-payroll
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Montana Green Party candidate was on GOP’s payroll

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Who cares?
Well, then

silverscreenselect

Re: Montana Green Party candidate was on GOP’s

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:02 pm

I want to vote for Kevin Costner. What's he running for?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Who cares?
The Green Party might care that a Republican is attempting to co-opt them. Now admittedly it’s not as though he’d committed assault on a member of the press for trying to do his job and been criminally convicted for it, but it does still seem like dirty pool. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
The Green Party might care that a Republican is attempting to co-opt them. Now admittedly it’s not as though he’d committed assault on a member of the press for trying to do his job and been criminally convicted for it, but it does still seem like dirty pool. —Bob
Do you bathe in this stuff to sleep better?
Well, then

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:54 pm

The Democrats. This may be a dirty trick to siphon away votes from them, just as Jill Stein's candidacy apparently was.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Lol. The Dumbocrats trying to claim the high road in election tactics.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 pm

BackInTex wrote:Lol. The Dumbocrats trying to claim the high road in election tactics.
I don’t recall Democrats accepting help from a hostile foreign government. I don’t recall Democrats breaking into their opponent’s re-election headquarters and then trying to use the CIA to kill the investigation. I don’t recall Democrats firing James Comey (or anyone else) because they didn’t like the investigation into their party’s nominee. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:Lol. The Dumbocrats trying to claim the high road in election tactics.
I don’t recall Democrats accepting help from a hostile foreign government. I don’t recall Democrats breaking into their opponent’s re-election headquarters and then trying to use the CIA to kill the investigation. I don’t recall Democrats firing James Comey (or anyone else) because they didn’t like the investigation into their party’s nominee. —Bob
Do you remember the DNC tanking Sanders in favor of HRC?
Do you remember HRC being fed debate questions ahead of time?
Do you remember the IRS under Obama is targeting conservative political committees?
Do you recall the DNC paying Fusion GPS to pay (collude with) Russians for a dossier (fake one) on their political opponent?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Do you remember the IRS under Obama is targeting conservative political committees?
Do you recall the DNC paying Fusion GPS to pay (collude with) Russians for a dossier (fake one) on their political opponent?
Yes, he isn't a Democrat.
No
No
No

Estonut
Evil Genius

#11 Post by Estonut » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:57 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I don’t recall Democrats accepting help from a hostile foreign government. I don’t recall Democrats breaking into their opponent’s re-election headquarters and then trying to use the CIA to kill the investigation. I don’t recall Democrats firing James Comey (or anyone else) because they didn’t like the investigation into their party’s nominee.
No
No
No
Spoiler
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
There is strong evidence that the guy in the Oval Office has been compromised, if not entirely captured, by a hostile foreign government. Nothing on your list comes close to that, and a bunch of your list is exaggerated. Some of it is complete bullshit.

Like your party’s Congessional leadership, you don’t even want to investigate because it might hurt your party politically. That’s partisanship over patriotism and it’s taken over your party. That’s why your party deserves to be electorally destroyed until and unless it regains its senses. —Bob

BackInTex

#13 Post by BackInTex » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:58 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I don’t recall Democrats accepting help from a hostile foreign government. I don’t recall Democrats breaking into their opponent’s re-election headquarters and then trying to use the CIA to kill the investigation. I don’t recall Democrats firing James Comey (or anyone else) because they didn’t like the investigation into their party’s nominee. —Bob
There is strong evidence that the guy in the Oval Office has been compromised, if not entirely captured, by a hostile foreign government. Nothing on your list comes close to that, and a bunch of your list is exaggerated. Some of it is complete bullshit.

Like your party’s Congessional leadership, you don’t even want to investigate because it might hurt your party politically. That’s partisanship over patriotism and it’s taken over your party. That’s why your party deserves to be electorally destroyed until and unless it regains its senses. —Bob
The investigation has been going on for what, 18 months, and nothing related to what you are saying has been brought forth.

I only listed 4 things. You commented a "bunch" and "some". Please tag each with what you think is exaggerated (and why) and what you think is complete bullshit.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

Re: Montana Green Party candidate was on GOP’s pay

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 am

Gee, our resident news hounds must have missed the story where the judge who directed our Sec of State to remove the Green Party's candidate from the ballot neglected to mention his vigorous support of democrat candidates before rendering his decision.

And it's been three years since the guy in this story was on a Repub payroll, but, hey, facts - phsshh - who needs 'em.

And, really, Maddow? lol
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 am

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I don’t recall Democrats accepting help from a hostile foreign government. I don’t recall Democrats breaking into their opponent’s re-election headquarters and then trying to use the CIA to kill the investigation. I don’t recall Democrats firing James Comey (or anyone else) because they didn’t like the investigation into their party’s nominee. —Bob
No
No
No
It doesn't surprise me that someone like BJ has absolutely no knowledge of the abuses and corruption of the left. I will link to 2 excellent articles that do a good job of summarizing the concerns of those of us that don't have our heads in the sand (or in some cases, up our asses).

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-poli ... f-the-fbi/
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/russian-collusion/

You might disagree with the authors, but they document our concerns, and they are every bit as valid to us as your concerns about trump are to you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: Montana Green Party candidate was on

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:53 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that someone like BJ has absolutely no knowledge of the abuses and corruption of the left. I will link to 2 excellent articles that do a good job of summarizing the concerns of those of us that don't have our heads in the sand (or in some cases, up our asses).

You might disagree with the authors, but they document our concerns, and they are every bit as valid to us as your concerns about trump are to you.
Hillsdale College has a reputation second only to Trump University.

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:57 am

silverscreenselect wrote:

Hillsdale College has a reputation second only to Trump University.
According to who? Why do you let your handlers decide what information you can look at? Are you afraid that if you consider the viewpoint of people not approved of by the leftist PTB you will suddenly become a NAZI? Your refusal to even look at alternate views explains your thoroughly closed mind.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#18 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:00 am

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
No
No
No

More false equivalencies. "They did it too" is not a valid defense.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:13 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: Yes, he isn't a Democrat.
No
No
No

More false equivalencies. "They did it too" is not a valid defense.
Where did you get that from? Sounds like bob-tel. So you are afraid to even look at it too....

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: According to who? Why do you let your handlers decide what information you can look at? Are you afraid that if you consider the viewpoint of people not approved of by the leftist PTB you will suddenly become a NAZI? Your refusal to even look at alternate views explains your thoroughly closed mind.
Flock, I have read this stuff before, numerous times, from various right wingers, because that's all they have are the same set of talking points and "evidence" that they repeat over and over again. The Steele dossier has never been disproved; to the contrary, a good bit of it has been verified, and I think in the very near future, you'll see a lot more of it verified through indictments handed down by Mueller. Meanwhile, the case against Trump and his associates isn't static; it keeps growing month after month as new evidence surfaces (and for everything that surfaces, there's probably a lot that Mueller hasn't made public yet).

The biggest problem with all of this FBI anti-Trump nonsense is that if the FBI really wanted Hillary to win, all they would have had to do was make the Trump investigation public and/or put a lid on the reopening of Hillary's case for a couple of more weeks. Instead, your "sources" concoct this elaborate fantasy deep state conspiracy, much the same as they concocted the Pizzagate conspiracy.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:34 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: According to who? Why do you let your handlers decide what information you can look at? Are you afraid that if you consider the viewpoint of people not approved of by the leftist PTB you will suddenly become a NAZI? Your refusal to even look at alternate views explains your thoroughly closed mind.
Flock, I have read this stuff before, numerous times, from various right wingers, because that's all they have are the same set of talking points and "evidence" that they repeat over and over again. The Steele dossier has never been disproved; to the contrary, a good bit of it has been verified, and I think in the very near future, you'll see a lot more of it verified through indictments handed down by Mueller. Meanwhile, the case against Trump and his associates isn't static; it keeps growing month after month as new evidence surfaces (and for everything that surfaces, there's probably a lot that Mueller hasn't made public yet).

The biggest problem with all of this FBI anti-Trump nonsense is that if the FBI really wanted Hillary to win, all they would have had to do was make the Trump investigation public and/or put a lid on the reopening of Hillary's case for a couple of more weeks. Instead, your "sources" concoct this elaborate fantasy deep state conspiracy, much the same as they concocted the Pizzagate conspiracy.
So, you're using the pizzagate thing the same way you use David Duke? That's seems to be what you do when you have no answer.
I don't think you have 'read this stuff'. I think you've read criticisms of these concerns from left wing sources.
I, and millions of other people, don't see these concerns as being answered. And no matter how many times you call us trump supporters, it doesn't address those concerns.
in the very near future, you'll see a lot more of it verified through indictments handed down by Mueller.
Wow. I'm impressed. Can you share it with us? Or did he swear you to secrecy?