Observation on Game #184: Do You Hear the People Sing?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Estonut
Evil Genius

Observation on Game #184: Do You Hear the People Sing?

#1 Post by Estonut » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:27 am

Didn't want to muddy up Frank's game thread with this.
Pastor Fireball wrote:
mrkelley23 wrote:I got to thinking about Pablo Cruise, which was basically a two-hit wonder in the US. I had sung their other big hit, "Whatcha Gonna Do?," in a talent show in high school. In my head, I answered myself: I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter. When I saw that that song was on the list, and then looked back at the title of the game again, I thought I had it. The final concept may still need some revising, but I think it's close enough to post:

An artist on the list had another hit with a song that asks a question. That question can be answered by another song on the list.
Well, this takes a lot of pressure off of me because this was actually one of the concepts that I was working on for a Tangredi puzzle to be posted in 2019 ...
So after three days of its posting and 89% of the titles were identified, you still failed to recognize a Tangredi that you, yourself have been working on?
Pastor Fireball wrote:Good to see that, once again, Frank's mind works the same way that mine does.
Not even close. Frank comes up with original ideas.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx