Omarosa releases tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K job

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Omarosa releases tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K job

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former reality TV star who became a top White House aide to President Donald Trump, on Thursday released exclusively to MSNBC a secret tape of campaign official Lara Trump offering her a $15,000-a-month job after she was fired from the administration.

The tape — which, according to Manigault Newman was made on Dec. 16, 2017, just days after she had left the White House — appears to corroborate claims she made in her new book about receiving an offer from the president's re-election campaign. Manigault Newman wrote in her book that the job offer came with the condition of signing a nondisclosure agreement; she said she did not accept it.
Full story: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... th-n901306
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Omarosa releases tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K jo

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former reality TV star who became a top White House aide to President Donald Trump, on Thursday released exclusively to MSNBC a secret tape of campaign official Lara Trump offering her a $15,000-a-month job after she was fired from the administration.

The tape — which, according to Manigault Newman was made on Dec. 16, 2017, just days after she had left the White House — appears to corroborate claims she made in her new book about receiving an offer from the president's re-election campaign. Manigault Newman wrote in her book that the job offer came with the condition of signing a nondisclosure agreement; she said she did not accept it.
Full story: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... th-n901306
Vanity Fair is reporting that Donny wants Attorney General Sessions to have her arrested. Imagine if President Clinton had asked the Attorney General to have Linda Tripp arrested. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 pm

I wonder how many other people in the Trump White House recorded conversations. I can't believe that Michael Cohen and Omarosa were the only ones to do so. And I wonder how many of those conversations have made their way into Robert Mueller's hands.

It's looking more and more like the Trump family Christmas dinner will be held in the Big House pretty soon.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Appa23

#4 Post by Appa23 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:58 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:I wonder how many other people in the Trump White House recorded conversations. I can't believe that Michael Cohen and Omarosa were the only ones to do so. And I wonder how many of those conversations have made their way into Robert Mueller's hands.

It's looking more and more like the Trump family Christmas dinner will be held in the Big House pretty soon.
Michigan's football stadium? :shock:

Pastor Fireball

#5 Post by Pastor Fireball » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:05 am

The only recording I'm interested in is the Russian golden shower tape.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:33 am

Pastor Fireball wrote:The only recording I'm interested in is the Russian golden shower tape.
I've never thought there's been anything to the golden shower tape. If it exists and gets exposed, it's hard to say it's any more embarrassing than any of the other sexual shenanigans with which Trump has been involved, and his supporters will be more than willing to shrug it off.

I think the Russians do have the goods on Trump in the form of evidence of financial transactions between Russian businesses and Trump's own. Money laundering, tax fraud, etc. as well as just the thought of being exposed as being financially indebted to the Russians would be huuuuuuge leverage with Trump. The statute of limitations may have run on some of these, but not the statute of limitations of public opinion (See: Moore, Roy).

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:The only recording I'm interested in is the Russian golden shower tape.
I've never thought there's been anything to the golden shower tape. If it exists and gets exposed, it's hard to say it's any more embarrassing than any of the other sexual shenanigans with which Trump has been involved, and his supporters will be more than willing to shrug it off.

I think the Russians do have the goods on Trump in the form of evidence of financial transactions between Russian businesses and Trump's own. Money laundering, tax fraud, etc. as well as just the thought of being exposed as being financially indebted to the Russians would be huuuuuuge leverage with Trump. The statute of limitations may have run on some of these, but not the statute of limitations of public opinion (See: Moore, Roy).
I don't know what the result of the Mueller investigation will be, and NEITHER DO YOU. To my knowledge, none of the non-trump haters here have speculated what's going to be the result, whereas you and the hysteria crowd say things like the above all the time.

If the result of the Mueller anal-probe produces no earth-shattering charges against Donald Trump, I expect, and will look forward to, your defense of statements like the one above, made without ANY facts or evidence, only blind malice.
If it does produce incontrovertible evidence of wrongdoing of the kind you long for by Donald Trump, I will be 100% behind impeaching the rat-bastard, and locking him up.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: To my knowledge, none of the non-trump haters here have speculated what's going to be the result,
Two words: Witch Hunt

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I expect, and will look forward to, your defense of statements like the one above, made without ANY facts or evidence, only blind malice.
If it does produce incontrovertible evidence of wrongdoing of the kind you long for by Donald Trump, I will be 100% behind impeaching the rat-bastard, and locking him up.
You won't have to wait that long:

https://www.ft.com/trumptoronto
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/23/trump-l ... ation.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/opin ... trail.html

There's much, much more if you care to get past your standard right wing talking points.

And, of course, you've given yourself tons of wiggle room by demanding "incontrovertible proof" of Donald Trump's involvement before you'll turn your back on him. I doubt we'll get what would satisfy Republicans in the Senate. I'll settle for seeing a whole bunch of Trump toadies and flunkies joining Manafort in the slammer.