Candidate for Congress NE-18

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Divvy Jones

Candidate for Congress NE-18

#1 Post by Divvy Jones » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Hello, My name is Diversity Jones (or Divvy if you like), and I am running for Congress as a Democrat in District 19 in the great state of Nebraska. I am eager to represent the people of the 19th district, and I feel I am uniquely qualified. If I am fortunate enough to be elected, I will be the first Pan-Transgenic person to serve in Congress.

Pan-Transgenecism is a relatively new term for people with Chameleonic Personality Syndrome (CPS), which is widely accepted by most people I know. Basically, Pan-Transgenic people, like myself, can have widely different self-identities every time they wake up from a deep REM sleep state. For example, a Pan-Transgenic person can self-identify as a young, female African-American Buddhist on one day, then, after a sound sleep, wake up as a middle-aged Hispanic Coptic Christian the next day.

As a life-long Democrat (that never changes, and is the one thing all Pan-Transgenic people have in common), I have been urged to serve my country by running for Congress. And as a Pan-Transgenic, I feel I can represent everyone in my district fairly and equally, because I will be JUST LIKE YOU (for at least one day in each term).

My Pan-Transgenic pattern has been extensively studied and is remarkably consistent. 79 different characteristics of my personality have been identified, and most of them have been charted as to their frequency of appearance.

My gender identification is the most frequent to change. I rotate between all 51 different recognized genders on a daily basis. On Monday I might self-identify as a CIS Female, but on Tuesday I will self-identify as GenderQueer. Other characteristics that change on a different frequency include: Age (Both physical and maturity), Religious Affiliation, Pet Selection (dog or cat lover), Race, Physical Disabilities, Eye color and many more.

To help my future constituents to find the days that I will represent them the best, we have created an app which will show you the days that correspond to your particular fixed identity. Just fill out some questions and the app will show you what days I will be JUST LIKE YOU! Just go to divvyforcongress.com to download the app.

For example, on July 8, 2019, I will self-identify as a white, female, Hindi cat-lover with green eyes who lost her left leg below the knee in a protest against white supremacy. If that's you, come and see me on the 8th of July and we'll really get things done!

While I pretty much don't know anything about any political issues, I will do my best to advance yours if you catch me on the right day. So please vote for me, Divvy Jones. It will be an honor to serve you!

BackInTex

Re: Candidate for Congress NE-18

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:29 pm

I liked you better when you went by Sybil.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Just don't be Michael Caine in Dressed to Kill.
Well, then

Estonut
Evil Genius

#4 Post by Estonut » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Divvy Jones wrote:Hello, My name is Diversity Jones (or Divvy if you like), and I am running for Congress as a Democrat in District 19 in the great state of Nebraska.
It appears you even self-identified a change in district between the subject line and the first line of your message...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Divvy Jones wrote:As a life-long Democrat (that never changes, and is the one thing all Pan-Transgenic people have in common)
Considering the level of tolerance and acceptance among Republicans, that's no surprise.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com