WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4363
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Kyrsten Sinema, of course. She's in a statistical tie with Martha McSally.
BiT seems to be aware of the controversy around Sinema. She was a far-left antiwar activist 15 years ago, but in recent years, especially in Congress, she's been very pro-military.

You can be anti-war and pro-military at the same time.


It is a liberal myth that ANY sane person is pro-war. There are no people more against war than people who serve in the military. The anti-war 'activists' on the left use it as a political tool, just as they use 'racism' and the environment.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22055
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:
BiT seems to be aware of the controversy around Sinema. She was a far-left antiwar activist 15 years ago, but in recent years, especially in Congress, she's been very pro-military.

You can be anti-war and pro-military at the same time.


It is a liberal myth that ANY sane person is pro-war. There are no people more against war than people who serve in the military. The anti-war 'activists' on the left use it as a political tool, just as they use 'racism' and the environment.

Unfortunately, there have been a lot of insane people in our government.

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4260
Location: Merion, Pa.
Beto O'Rourke wrote:
Not right that Senator Cruz and his wife Heidi were surrounded and forced to leave a restaurant last night because of protesters. The Cruz family should be treated with respect.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10013
Location: In Texas of course!
From Maxine Waters
Quote:
if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15623
BackInTex wrote:
From Maxine Waters
Quote:
if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.


It just goes to show you that Democrats don't all think alike.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10013
Location: In Texas of course!
Beto O’Rourke Once Supported an El Paso Real Estate Deal

The deal favored his billionaire father-in-law. The proposal was to use eminent domain to acquire property from the poor so his father-in-law could get it cheap and develop it.


Quote:
Mr. O’Rourke was perceived by many as siding with the moneyed elite against angry barrio residents, small business owners and even the Jesuit priests who ministered to the immigrant community at Sacred Heart Church.

“Mr. O’Rourke was basically the pretty face of this very ugly plan against our most vulnerable neighborhoods,” said David Dorado Romo, a local historian who added that the episode had resurrected longstanding race and class divisions in the city.


Quote:
Barrio residents feared that they would lose their homes through eminent domain, and a city-funded branding study suggested that the residents of El Paso were perceived as “dirty” and “lazy.’’ Among some constituents, the hurt feelings have lingered


Quote:
Mr. O’Rourke declined requests to be interviewed for this article.
Though he as praised the NYT before. I wonder what's different.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17498
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
Beto O’Rourke Once Supported an El Paso Real Estate Deal

The deal favored his billionaire father-in-law. The proposal was to use eminent domain to acquire property from the poor so his father-in-law could get it cheap and develop it.


Quote:
Mr. O’Rourke was perceived by many as siding with the moneyed elite against angry barrio residents, small business owners and even the Jesuit priests who ministered to the immigrant community at Sacred Heart Church.

“Mr. O’Rourke was basically the pretty face of this very ugly plan against our most vulnerable neighborhoods,” said David Dorado Romo, a local historian who added that the episode had resurrected longstanding race and class divisions in the city.


Quote:
Barrio residents feared that they would lose their homes through eminent domain, and a city-funded branding study suggested that the residents of El Paso were perceived as “dirty” and “lazy.’’ Among some constituents, the hurt feelings have lingered


Quote:
Mr. O’Rourke declined requests to be interviewed for this article.
Though he as praised the NYT before. I wonder what's different.
"Even many who objected to Mr. O’Rourke’s support for the redevelopment plan say they will vote for him."

Sounds like it's old news that's just now showing up in campaign ads. I guess Ted Cruz is worried. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10013
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:
Sounds like it's old news that's just now showing up in campaign ads. I guess Ted Cruz is worried. --Bob


Ted Cruz has appropriated the NYT for his campaign? He is more influential than I thought.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15623
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10013
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath


Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. And don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. Good night!


Fixed it for you.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6399
Location: Montana
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath


Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. And don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. Good night!


Fixed it for you.


You'll have to forgive him - he's likely all twitterpated over the idea of Hillary "They all look alike" Clinton eyeing a 2020 run.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15623
tlynn78 wrote:

You'll have to forgive him - he's likely all twitterpated over the idea of Hillary "They all look alike" Clinton eyeing a 2020 run.


I wouldn't want to forget you:

Senator
Jon
Tester

Congresswoman
Kathleen
Williams

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6399
Location: Montana
silverscreenselect wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

You'll have to forgive him - he's likely all twitterpated over the idea of Hillary "They all look alike" Clinton eyeing a 2020 run.


I wouldn't want to forget you:

Senator
Jon
Tester

Congresswoman
Kathleen
Williams


As I'm not a liberal, and I am an adult, if they win, that's exactly what I'll call them.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4363
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath

You and bob-tel, repeat after me:

President Donald John Trump.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6399
Location: Montana
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath

You and bob-tel, repeat after me:

President Donald John Trump.


That would require adulting.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17498
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath

You and bob-tel, repeat after me:

President Donald John Trump.
No. Respect has to be earned. Donny has long since forfeited any claim to respect.

Where I grew up, men who think grabbing women by the genitals is something to brag about earn contempt, not respect. That doesn't change just because they happen to work in the Oval Office. Maybe things were different where you grew up. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10013
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:
Where I grew up, men who think grabbing women by the genitals is something to brag about earn contempt, not respect. That doesn't change just because they happen to work in the Oval Office. Maybe things were different where you grew up. --Bob


But if they don't brag (on tape), but do it, along with punching them it is O.K. President William J Clinton.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4363
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BiT:

Repeat after me.

Senator
Beto
O'Rourke

And here's a bonus for you.

Congresswoman
Lizzie
Fletcher

And so you don't have all the fun, I'll join in:

Governor
Stacey
Abrams

Congresswoman
Lucy
McBath

You and bob-tel, repeat after me:

President Donald John Trump.
No. Respect has to be earned. Donny has long since forfeited any claim to respect.

Where I grew up, men who think grabbing women by the genitals is something to brag about earn contempt, not respect. That doesn't change just because they happen to work in the Oval Office. Maybe things were different where you grew up. --Bob

You know, bob-tel, everyone knew about that and many more negative things about trump, his past and his personality, yet they elected him over your candidate anyway. Did you ever really ask yourself why that happened? Your party was very concerned that if trump lost the election, that he would contest it, challenge it, litigate it etc. But since the election, you and your party are the ones who have done just that.

The main reason trump won is because your candidate was perceived as being worse than he was. And you personify, by your posts, your hateful attitude, your self-righteousness, sanctimoniousness and close-mindedness all the reasons why most Americans, outside of your state, rejected Hillary. And you and your party have not learned a thing about that.

I don't care much for polls, and I think it's a waste of time to make any predictions. I don't know what will happen next week. But whatever happens, I will go about my life as usual, because I try to keep Washington DC out of my life as much as I can. I don't want anything from them other than what the Constitution says they are responsible for. And I will vote for those people whom I think will keep Washington DC out of my life and pockets.

If it so happens, bob-tel, that despite all your noble efforts and sending money to candidates that won't represent you, that you don't get your blue wave, and don't get power in the house or senate, do you think you might do a little more soul searching?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15623
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Your party was very concerned that if trump lost the election, that he would contest it, challenge it, litigate it etc. But since the election, you and your party are the ones who have done just that.

The main reason trump won is because your candidate was perceived as being worse than he was. And you personify, by your posts, your hateful attitude, your self-righteousness, sanctimoniousness and close-mindedness all the reasons why most Americans, outside of your state, rejected Hillary. And you and your party have not learned a thing about that.


I don't know of a single challenge or contest the Democrats made after the 2016 election. There have been a number of lawsuits filed to prevent abuses in the 2018 (and future) elections, but there have been no attempts to challenge or re-litigate the 2016 election.

Since you get almost all your news (at least all the news you don't dismiss as "fake") from right-wing sources, you have little idea about what the Democrats have been doing this election, but if you want to see hateful attitudes, self-righteousness, sanctimoniousness and close-mindedness go to a Trump rally. Or just listen to the man. Or listen to Fox News, which is 99% of the same thing.

I won't say all the Democratic candidates are great, but we've got a lot of forward-thinking progressive ones like Beto O'Rourke, Stacey Abrams, and Andrew Gillum. And you won't see Donald Trump's pictures or hear his name in Democratic commercials. We are running on progressive ideas as opposed to vague claims about a non-existent Republican health care plan, a tax cut that seems to have helped only those at the top, and scary images of Nancy Pelosi and Hispanic gang members trying to get into the country.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17498
Location: By the phone
silverscreenselect wrote:
We are running on progressive ideas as opposed to vague claims about a non-existent Republican health care plan, a tax cut that seems to have helped only those at the top, and scary images of Nancy Pelosi and Hispanic gang members trying to get into the country.
Let's not forget the flat-out lies by Republican politicians who claim they want to protect coverage of pre-existing conditions while joining the lawsuit that's trying to end coverage of pre-existing conditions. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6399
Location: Montana
Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
We are running on progressive ideas as opposed to vague claims about a non-existent Republican health care plan, a tax cut that seems to have helped only those at the top, and scary images of Nancy Pelosi and Hispanic gang members trying to get into the country.
Let's not forget the flat-out lies by Republican politicians who claim they want to protect coverage of pre-existing conditions while joining the lawsuit that's trying to end coverage of pre-existing conditions. --Bob


Like "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"?

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:43 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17498
Location: By the phone
tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
We are running on progressive ideas as opposed to vague claims about a non-existent Republican health care plan, a tax cut that seems to have helped only those at the top, and scary images of Nancy Pelosi and Hispanic gang members trying to get into the country.
Let's not forget the flat-out lies by Republican politicians who claim they want to protect coverage of pre-existing conditions while joining the lawsuit that's trying to end coverage of pre-existing conditions. --Bob


Like "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"?
Whataboutism. A majority of the American people support the Affordable Care Act.

The Republicans also lied when they told us the tax cut for billionaires will lower the deficit. To the surprise of absolutely no one who can add, it raised the deficit. A lot. And now Mitch McConnell has told us that if Republicans hold both Houses of Congress, the Republicans will (a) again try to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and (b) attack Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

It looks like Republicans are going to lose six seats here in California alone. That's what happens when you vote for a tax "cut" that actually raises taxes for most of your constituents, all to fund a huge tax cut for people who don't need it and won't spend it to boost the economy. And that's what happens when your team promises to fund that huge tax cut for billionaires by taking away benefits you and your family have worked for for decades.

And by the way, it's not as though Californians are unwilling to pay higher taxes. We voted a few years ago to increase the state income tax, and it looks like the proposition to repeal the recent gas tax increase is headed for defeat. We're willing to vote for higher taxes. We just want to make sure we're getting good value for our money. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6399
Location: Montana
Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Let's not forget the flat-out lies by Republican politicians who claim they want to protect coverage of pre-existing conditions while joining the lawsuit that's trying to end coverage of pre-existing conditions. --Bob


Like "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"?
Whataboutism. A majority of the American people support the Affordable Care Act.

The Republicans also lied when they told us the tax cut for billionaires will lower the deficit. To the surprise of absolutely no one who can add, it raised the deficit. A lot. And now Mitch McConnell has told us that if Republicans hold both Houses of Congress, the Republicans will (a) again try to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and (b) attack Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

It looks like Republicans are going to lose six seats here in California alone. That's what happens when you vote for a tax "cut" that actually raises taxes for most of your constituents, all to fund a huge tax cut for people who don't need it and won't spend it to boost the economy. And that's what happens when your team promises to fund that huge tax cut for billionaires by taking away benefits you and your family have worked for for decades.

And by the way, it's not as though Californians are unwilling to pay higher taxes. We voted a few years ago to increase the state income tax, and it looks like the proposition to repeal the recent gas tax increase is headed for defeat. We're willing to vote for higher taxes. We just want to make sure we're getting good value for our money. --Bob


Damn, I keep forgetting when Dems do it, it doesn't count. (mustn't forget this also applies to racism)

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4363
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Your party was very concerned that if trump lost the election, that he would contest it, challenge it, litigate it etc. But since the election, you and your party are the ones who have done just that.

The main reason trump won is because your candidate was perceived as being worse than he was. And you personify, by your posts, your hateful attitude, your self-righteousness, sanctimoniousness and close-mindedness all the reasons why most Americans, outside of your state, rejected Hillary. And you and your party have not learned a thing about that.


I don't know of a single challenge or contest the Democrats made after the 2016 election. There have been a number of lawsuits filed to prevent abuses in the 2018 (and future) elections, but there have been no attempts to challenge or re-litigate the 2016 election.

Since you get almost all your news (at least all the news you don't dismiss as "fake") from right-wing sources, you have little idea about what the Democrats have been doing this election, but if you want to see hateful attitudes, self-righteousness, sanctimoniousness and close-mindedness go to a Trump rally. Or just listen to the man. Or listen to Fox News, which is 99% of the same thing.

I won't say all the Democratic candidates are great, but we've got a lot of forward-thinking progressive ones like Beto O'Rourke, Stacey Abrams, and Andrew Gillum. And you won't see Donald Trump's pictures or hear his name in Democratic commercials. We are running on progressive ideas as opposed to vague claims about a non-existent Republican health care plan, a tax cut that seems to have helped only those at the top, and scary images of Nancy Pelosi and Hispanic gang members trying to get into the country.


forward-thinking progressive = socialism, which has failed every time it's been tried. Medicare for all = Medicare for none. Let's turn the US into Venezuela. You turn every dem candidate into a Jon Ossoff. They know nothing, Jon Snow. Neither do you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15623
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

forward-thinking progressive = socialism, which has failed every time it's been tried. Medicare for all = Medicare for none. Let's turn the US into Venezuela.


That's the stock response to any attempt to fix problems... that Democrats are socialists who want to turn this country into Venezuela (a country which, by the way, went into the toilet when it was run by a leader very much like Donald Trump). Somehow, all the other Westernized countries have found variations on socialized medicine without turning into Venezuela. England has had its National Health Service since the 1940's. Most of the other proposals from the more progressive Democratic candidates have also been successfully implemented in Europe as well.

In the meantime, we have a system here that allows the rich to get very, very rich while everyone else's standard of living is below what their grandparents experienced in the 1950s. And, when Democrats try to point this out, Republicans counter by waving pictures of Nancy Pelosi and stirring up hatred against minorities.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.