Ghost?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Ghost?

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Has she checked in?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Ghost?

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 pm

tlynn78 wrote:Has she checked in?
Is there a problem in Massachusetts? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

ghostjmf

#3 Post by ghostjmf » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:23 pm

tlynn78:

I'm in Somerville; the gas fires are in Andover, North Andover & Lawrence, far north of here. Thanks for caring.

I'll start a separate thread to ask about gsabc, who I fear lives up there.

What is happenning is that someone or ones turned the gas pressure too far up, so that houses on natural gas lines are exploding.

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:43 am

ghostjmf wrote:tlynn78:

I'm in Somerville; the gas fires are in Andover, North Andover & Lawrence, far north of here. Thanks for caring.

I'll start a separate thread to ask about gsabc, who I fear lives up there.

What is happenning is that someone or ones turned the gas pressure too far up, so that houses on natural gas lines are exploding.
Glad you're safe. I'll go check out the gsabc thread.
t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire