Where Is Flock's Outrage?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Where Is Flock's Outrage?

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:53 am

Yesterday, Ed Whelan, a former law clerk for Justice Scalia, longtime friend of Brett Kavanaugh, and the President of the Ethics & Public Policy Center, a right wing think tank that describes itself as "Washington, D.C.’s premier institute dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical issues of public policy," sent out a lengthy Twitter thread suggesting that one of Kavanaugh's classmates was actually the man who assaulted Dr. Ford. He didn't just suggest it could have been some other student in general, but he named the man, currently a middle school teacher, and posted photos of the man and Kavanaugh from their high school yearbook, along with some detailed Hardy Boy-style sleuthing which revealed that, at that time, the man lived in a house similar to the one Dr. Ford described.

Not surprisingly, the man has kept a low profile since being "outed" by Whelan, but Dr. Ford immediately denied the suggestion, saying she knew both men from high school and could not possible have mistaken the two.

Once this blew up in his face, Whelan deleted the tweet thread and issued an online apology, but, before he posted the tweet thread, a number of right wing sources had suggested that Whelan was going to deliver some damage information about Dr. Ford's allegation.

I'm sure Flock will start screaming about right wing fake news and character assassination now.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/20/17885050/ ... ion-scotus
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Where Is Flock's Outrage?

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:27 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Yesterday, Ed Whelan, a former law clerk for Justice Scalia, longtime friend of Brett Kavanaugh, and the President of the Ethics & Public Policy Center, a right wing think tank that describes itself as "Washington, D.C.’s premier institute dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical issues of public policy," sent out a lengthy Twitter thread suggesting that one of Kavanaugh's classmates was actually the man who assaulted Dr. Ford. He didn't just suggest it could have been some other student in general, but he named the man, currently a middle school teacher, and posted photos of the man and Kavanaugh from their high school yearbook, along with some detailed Hardy Boy-style sleuthing which revealed that, at that time, the man lived in a house similar to the one Dr. Ford described.

Not surprisingly, the man has kept a low profile since being "outed" by Whelan, but Dr. Ford immediately denied the suggestion, saying she knew both men from high school and could not possible have mistaken the two.

Once this blew up in his face, Whelan deleted the tweet thread and issued an online apology, but, before he posted the tweet thread, a number of right wing sources had suggested that Whelan was going to deliver some damage information about Dr. Ford's allegation.

I'm sure Flock will start screaming about right wing fake news and character assassination now.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/20/17885050/ ... ion-scotus
Well, I generally carry it in my shirt pocket, when I'm wearing a shirt that has one, but sometimes I put it in my wallet and carry it in my back pocket. I would have had to whip it out on this one, if I had ever heard about it. But I don't have a batphone.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:35 am

It's somewhere in here. Waldo wanted to borrow it for awhile.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:48 am

Waldo obviously borrowed Flock's outrage because he's getting a view of something he'd rather not see...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Can someone 'sticky' Flock's outrage so it's easier to find? Maybe it can hang out with SSS's race card.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:25 pm

tlynn78 wrote:Can someone 'sticky' Flock's outrage so it's easier to find? Maybe it can hang out with SSS's race card.
rec
Well, then