Teach me to be mouthy

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Teach me to be mouthy

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:09 pm

We have a tstorm with massive lightning and over an inch of rain in 45 minutes. Lotsa bowling up there with strikes.
Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Teach me to be mouthy

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Beebs52 wrote:We have a tstorm with massive lightning and over an inch of rain in 45 minutes. Lotsa bowling up there with strikes.
Pretty sure you old teach a master class mouthy.
Stay dry.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:53 pm

2.5 inches in an hourish. Needed rain. Got it.
Well, then

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#4 Post by silvercamaro » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Beebs52 wrote:2.5 inches in an hourish. Needed rain. Got it.
Lots of that wet nonsense is going around (and coming down.) I got four inches yesterday at a somewhat slower rate. No complaints from me, though -- except for two certain dogs who thought it was fun to go out and come back in with drippy fur and muddy paws. Some smallish town in Oklahoma got 14 inches before the rain moved on. That would be objectionable!
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:40 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:2.5 inches in an hourish. Needed rain. Got it.
Lots of that wet nonsense is going around (and coming down.) I got four inches yesterday at a somewhat slower rate. No complaints from me, though -- except for two certain dogs who thought it was fun to go out and come back in with drippy fur and muddy paws. Some smallish town in Oklahoma got 14 inches before the rain moved on. That would be objectionable!
Dot pretty much drinks outta the kid water table but stays under the patio table during. Merv is not a fan of storms during the last few years. He'll hide behind the washing machine. Weirdly he laid on the table while I did crossword puzzles earlier. I had told him all was okay.
Well, then