Defining the Standard Downward

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Defining the Standard Downward

#1 Post by Spock » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Some may have been offended by my use of the term "Jailbait." I suspect that any that were are those most in favor of removing moral values from society. Hey, by steps you favored we end up with a society where 15 year old girls are called Jailbait.

I feel the most sympathy in our society for girls that may not want to put out yet or are uncomfortable with certain sexual activities. It is hard for them to find support for this position in our society.

I will never forget a conversation I overheard between 2 very large girls in the early oughts when I was in college version 2 in my late 30's.

Because they were large, they have to deal with the "Fat Girls are Easy" meme. Hey, it is out there and it is something they had/have to deal with daily.

They were talking about their boyfriends and about how they have to "Meet the Standards" set by his previous girlfriends.

They said "Hey, you have to meet the standards." And they didn't mean higher standards, they meant ever lower standards and do whatever he wanted to do. They felt they had no choice.

My heart still breaks for those 2 girls and others like them.

BackInTex

Re: Defining the Standard Downward

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:27 pm

How about demeaning women by using phrases such as "busting a cherry" to refer to a "first time"?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Spock wrote: Hey, by steps you favored we end up with a society where 15 year old girls are called Jailbait.
Let's see. Roy Moore, who wanted to be sure that the Ten Commandments were prominently displayed in public buildings had sex or tried to have sex with such "Jailbait."

Brett Kavanaugh and his buddies who went to a Catholic school made up poems about easy girls and were proud to consider themselves "alumni" of such easy girls.

So don't lecture me about the steps I favored when you keep holding up people as role models who are the worst sorts of hypocrites... loudly proclaiming religious and morel values in public while engaging in the most disgusting activity in private (it's interesting how many child molesters are involved in religious youth activities).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:13 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Spock wrote: Hey, by steps you favored we end up with a society where 15 year old girls are called Jailbait.
Let's see. Roy Moore, who wanted to be sure that the Ten Commandments were prominently displayed in public buildings had sex or tried to have sex with such "Jailbait."

Brett Kavanaugh and his buddies who went to a Catholic school made up poems about easy girls and were proud to consider themselves "alumni" of such easy girls.

So don't lecture me about the steps I favored when you keep holding up people as role models who are the worst sorts of hypocrites... loudly proclaiming religious and morel values in public while engaging in the most disgusting activity in private (it's interesting how many child molesters are involved in religious youth activities).
Amazing. Just amazing.
Well, then

Estonut
Evil Genius

#5 Post by Estonut » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:38 am

Please cite a single post where anyone here held up either Roy Moore or Brett Kavanaugh as a role model.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:06 am

Estonut wrote: Please cite a single post where anyone here held up either Roy Moore or Brett Kavanaugh as a role model.
Right after you cite a post where I favor removing moral values from society.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#7 Post by Estonut » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:44 am

Estonut wrote: Please cite a single post where anyone here held up either Roy Moore or Brett Kavanaugh as a role model.
Right after you cite a post where I favor removing moral values from society.
Why would I bother defending a claim I never made?

Besides, you were talking about fungi, anyway.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx