Feinstein

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Feinstein

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:23 pm

She fucked up. Too bad so sad.
Well, then

Bob Juch

Re: Feinstein

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Beebs52 wrote:She fucked up. Too bad so sad.
What did she do this time?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:51 pm

bob-tel and California will send someone worse.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Holding onto shit and referring lawyers etc. Oh dint mean to call you idiot. Misguided.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Holding onto shit and referring lawyers etc. Oh dint mean to call you idiot. Misguided.
This isn't a game. If Dr. Ford is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh is a monster who shouldn't be on the Court. And figuring that out is more important than using Feinstein as an excuse to force the nomination through without a complete investigation.

It's not just me who thinks that, by the way. According to a poll I just saw, 56% of the American people think that. And for those who may be wondering, it was a Fox News poll. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: What did she do this time?
This isn't a game. If Dr. Ford is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh is a monster who shouldn't be on the Court. And figuring that out is more important than using Feinstein as an excuse to force the nomination through without a complete investigation.

It's not just me who thinks that, by the way. According to a poll I just saw, 56% of the American people think that. And for those who may be wondering, it was a Fox News poll. --Bob
Bob. Stop repeating crap. Been discussed, yada.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

It's the Groundhog Day syndrome. No matter what point anyone makes, he ignores it like it was never said. Moral indignation cannot be dissuaded by rational argument.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Obviously something horrid happened to Dr Ford. I think she was used by the usual suspects. If she can't remember from 2 months ago whether she gave wapo her therapist records or who paid for her polygraph, why would her identification from 36 years ago be credible?
Well, then

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

You're right, it isn't supposed to be a game. But the Dems have made it that. For the sanctity of the Constitution and the Supreme Court, this game play can not be rewarded with success. It must be put down so we will never see it again. Hopefully it will be put down twice; first by the Senate confirming Kavanaugh, and a second time on Nov. 6.

If Kavanaugh is a montster there would be something more than a 35 year-old unsubstantiated allegation. Something, anything, anyone....Bueller?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Dr. Ford asked her to keep things confidential. They went public and released the letter only after someone leaked Dr. Ford's story to the press. What's wrong with referring Dr. Ford to lawyers?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

You're not the boss of me. I'll stop repeating that an investigation is necessary when we get an investigation. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Dr. Ford asked her to keep things confidential. They went public and released the letter only after someone leaked Dr. Ford's story to the press. What's wrong with referring Dr. Ford to lawyers?
They told her to get a lawyer, but kept the allegations under wraps to both Kavanaugh and the rest of the committee. Pretty indicative they wanted to use it as a weapon. But you know that.

So, either her lawyers leaked it against her will. Not likely....
Her friends? maybe, but not if they were good friends.
Feinstein's staff? Just co-incidence it was leaked when they needed it? Hmmmm....

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#13 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Jeez. Please.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:This isn't a game. If Dr. Ford is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh is a monster who shouldn't be on the Court. And figuring that out is more important than using Feinstein as an excuse to force the nomination through without a complete investigation.

You're not the boss of me. I'll stop repeating that an investigation is necessary when we get an investigation. --Bob
It was called a hearing.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

You're right, it isn't supposed to be a game. But the Dems have made it that. For the sanctity of the Constitution and the Supreme Court, this game play can not be rewarded with success. It must be put down so we will never see it again. Hopefully it will be put down twice; first by the Senate confirming Kavanaugh, and a second time on Nov. 6.

If Kavanaugh is a montster there would be something more than a 35 year-old unsubstantiated allegation. Something, anything, anyone....Bueller?
Uh, have you not noticed there are three more accusers? I totally discount Julie Swetnick as her story is unbelievable.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#16 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: Holding onto shit and referring lawyers etc. Oh dint mean to call you idiot. Misguided.
They told her to get a lawyer, but kept the allegations under wraps to both Kavanaugh and the rest of the committee. Pretty indicative they wanted to use it as a weapon. But you know that.

Feinstein's staff? Just co-incidence it was leaked when they needed it? Hmmmm....
The Intercept said it didn't come from Feinstein's staff. Maybe the leak came from someone in the White House who doesn't want to see Kavanaugh confirmed. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:This isn't a game. If Dr. Ford is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh is a monster who shouldn't be on the Court. And figuring that out is more important than using Feinstein as an excuse to force the nomination through without a complete investigation.

And completely ignoring why an investigation is pointless and even more destructive. But why read my posts? Why respond to them? Why even acknowledge them? You can always just disparage me when I get frustrated and mock you. It's Groundhog Day!!!

Bob Juch

#18 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: Dr. Ford asked her to keep things confidential. They went public and released the letter only after someone leaked Dr. Ford's story to the press. What's wrong with referring Dr. Ford to lawyers?

The Intercept said it didn't come from Feinstein's staff. Maybe the leak came from someone in the White House who doesn't want to see Kavanaugh confirmed. --Bob
I doubt anyone in the White House knew anything until the leak hit the news. Even then it wasn't until Dr. Ford authorized the release of the letter that the full details were known.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

I doubt anyone in the White House knew anything until the leak hit the news. Even then it wasn't until Dr. Ford authorized the release of the letter that the full details were known.
But as I understand it, someone leaked her identity, because the intrepid press started knocking at her door. According to Dr. Ford, only her lawyers, Feinstein and a few of her close friends knew about the letter.

Bob Juch

#20 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:The Intercept said it didn't come from Feinstein's staff. Maybe the leak came from someone in the White House who doesn't want to see Kavanaugh confirmed. --Bob
But as I understand it, someone leaked her identity, because the intrepid press started knocking at her door. According to Dr. Ford, only her lawyers, Feinstein and a few of her close friends knew about the letter.
That is entirely correct. Someone leaked her identity and her claim. The letter wasn't leaked.

silverscreenselect

#21 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm

BackInTex wrote: If Kavanaugh is a montster there would be something more than a 35 year-old unsubstantiated allegation. Something, anything, anyone....Bueller?
Were you asleep during the entire Me Too ruckus? Was there anything against Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey before the first accusation came forth?

The reaction to Dr. Ford's accusation has been completely predictable and explains why a lot of women don't ever come forward to report being assaulted. In her case, the stakes were far higher than most women face.

You're right about one thing. The sanctity of the Constitution and the Supreme Court are at stake. And the truth or falsity of Dr. Ford's allegations has nothing to do with whether or not the Democrats played any political games. This isn't a lawsuit where you can get it dismissed for missing a filing deadline.

Would Kavanaugh's story have been any different if the accusation came out in July?
Would he have received better treatment in the media and the public eye or, instead, been subjected to two or three months of what he went through for the last two weeks?
Would Grassley have asked for an FBI investigation or called Mark Judge or any other witnesses to testify?

Of course not. The question of whether this was a political stunt has nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the allegations or how Kavanaugh would have been treated. It's only the usual Republican feigned outrage (there wasn't any outrage about not even granting Judge Garland a hearing) trying to deflect attention from the real issues in this case.

Serious allegations by a credible witness have been made about a nominee for the highest court in this country and one party wants them fully vetted and investigated and the other does not. That's the bottom line.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#22 Post by Estonut » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Serious allegations by a credible witness have been made about a nominee for the highest court in this country and one party wants them fully vetted and investigated and the other does not. That's the bottom line.
You DO NOT speak for the ENTIRETY of EITHER party, thank God! When will you learn that?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#23 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:17 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: If Kavanaugh is a montster there would be something more than a 35 year-old unsubstantiated allegation. Something, anything, anyone....Bueller?
Were you asleep during the entire Me Too ruckus? Was there anything against Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey before the first accusation came forth?

The reaction to Dr. Ford's accusation has been completely predictable and explains why a lot of women don't ever come forward to report being assaulted. In her case, the stakes were far higher than most women face.

You're right about one thing. The sanctity of the Constitution and the Supreme Court are at stake. And the truth or falsity of Dr. Ford's allegations has nothing to do with whether or not the Democrats played any political games. This isn't a lawsuit where you can get it dismissed for missing a filing deadline.

Would Kavanaugh's story have been any different if the accusation came out in July?
Would he have received better treatment in the media and the public eye or, instead, been subjected to two or three months of what he went through for the last two weeks?
Would Grassley have asked for an FBI investigation or called Mark Judge or any other witnesses to testify?

Of course not. The question of whether this was a political stunt has nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the allegations or how Kavanaugh would have been treated. It's only the usual Republican feigned outrage (there wasn't any outrage about not even granting Judge Garland a hearing) trying to deflect attention from the real issues in this case.

Serious allegations by a credible witness have been made about a nominee for the highest court in this country and one party wants them fully vetted and investigated and the other does not. That's the bottom line.
You can do better. Really.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:21 pm

For once, you are correct. The democrats should be ashamed, but they're not.

BackInTex

#25 Post by BackInTex » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:23 pm

silverscreenselect wrote: Serious allegations by a credible witness have been made
Really? That's news. Why hasn't somebody reported it? They should have had that witness testify today.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson