WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
Keeper of the Transcripts
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 am
Posts: 4332
Salt-N-Pepa

Salt-N-Pepa are playing for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

$30,000
Which popular snack food is often categorized by its two primary shapes: butterfly and mushroom?
A: Pretzels B: Potato chips
C: Popcorn D: Crackers

[Reveal] Spoiler: 50/50
They say pretzels are shaped like a butterfly, but not a mushroom.
50/50 leaves pretzels and popcorn.
They agree on pretzels.


[Reveal] Spoiler: Answer
C: Popcorn
St. Jude Hospital gets $10,000.


Commercial break


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 7186
30K: I have never seen a piece of popcorn that looks like a butterfly. Or a pretzel that looks like a mushroom.

Is this taking place in a parallel universe?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Posts: 9276
Location: Garden Grove, CA
ghostjmf wrote:
30K: I have never seen a piece of popcorn that looks like a butterfly.
[Reveal] Spoiler: "I have. I just didn't know it was called that."
Image

_________________
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Posts: 12632
Location: mired in the bureaucracy
BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
Salt-N-Pepa

Salt-N-Pepa are playing for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.


BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
$30,000
Which popular snack food is often categorized by its two primary shapes: butterfly and mushroom?
A: Pretzels B: Potato chips
C: Popcorn D: Crackers

[Reveal] Spoiler: 50/50
They say pretzels are shaped like a butterfly, but not a mushroom.
50/50 leaves pretzels and popcorn.
They agree on pretzels.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Answer
C: Popcorn
St. Jude Hospital gets $10,000.

If they said pretzels weren't mushroom-shaped, why did they settle on that answer?

Nihil obstat®.

_________________
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Catfish, franktangredi and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.