Game #186: Movies Made in Heaven

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mellytu74

Re: Game #186: MONDAY NIGHT CONSOLIDATION

#51 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Still need to update the number of times used

Tangredi: actor on list is/was married to an Oscar winner, whose co-star in that Oscar winning movie is also on the list.

33. CHAD LOWE married to Hilary Swank = Million Dollar Baby (98. MORGAN FREEMAN)
89. OLIVIER MARTINEZ married to Halle Berry = Monster's Ball (38. BILLY BOB THORNTON)
50. MICHAEL DOUGLAS married to Catherine Zeta Jones = Chicago (90. JOHN C. REILLY)
1. DOUGLAS FAIRBANKS SR married to Mary Pickford = Coquette with (63. JOHNNY MACK BROWN
31. FRANCHOT TONE married to Joan Crawford = Mildred Pierce with 65. EVE ARDEN
100. GLORIA SWANSON married to Wallace Beery = The Champ with 41. JACKIE COOPER
35. BRIAN AHERNE married to Joan Fontaine = Suspicion with 84. CARY GRANT
83. BRENDA MARSHALL married to William Holden, = Stalag 17 with 22. PETER GRAVES
12. LEW AYERS married to Ginger Rogers, = Kitty Foyle with 59. DENNIS MORGAN
69. CAROLE LOMBARD married to Clark Gable = It Happened One Night with 43. CLAUDETTE COLBERT
14. HUME CRONYN was married to Jessica Tandy= Driving Miss Daisy with 98. MORGAN FREEMAN
52. RYAN PHILLIPE was married to Reese Witherspoon = Walk the Line with 42. JOAQUIN PHOENIX
72. SINEAD CUSACK married to Jeremy Irons = Reversal of Fortune with 46. GLENN CLOSE
53. RONALD REAGAN was married to Jane Wyman = Johnny Belinda with 12. LEW AYERS
70. ROBERT WALKER was married to Jennifer Jones = Song of Bernadette with 8. LEE J COBB
93. NANCY KELLY to go with Edmond O'Brien, = The Barefoot Contessa with 7. AVA GARDNER
29. DINA MERRILL was married to Cliff Robertson, = Charly with 39. CLAIRE BLOOM
24. VIVIAN LEIGH was married to Laurence Olivier = Hamlet with 77. JEAN SIMMONS
51. ZSA ZSA GABOR married to George Sanders, = All About Eve with 87. GARY MERRILL
76. UMA THURMAN married to Gary Oldman, =Darkest Hour with 47. KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS
7. AVA GARDNER married to Frank Sinatra = From Here to Eternity with 99. MONTGOMERY CLIFT
81. DIANE CILENTO married to Sean Connery = The Untouchables with 15. KEVIN COSTNER
85. PENELOPE CRUZ married to Javier Bardem = No Country for Old Men with 9. JOSH BROLIN
23. JAMES BROLIN married to Barbra Streisand = Funny Girl with 49. OMAR SHARIF
28. MEL FERRER Mel Ferrer, married to Audrey Hepburn = Roman Holiday with 82. GREGORY PECK
74. MALCOLM MCDOWELL = married to Mary Steenburgen = Melvin and Howard with 44. JASON ROBARDS
86. LAUREN BACALL married to Humphrey Bogart = The African Queen with 2. KATHERINE HEPBURN
88. PATRICIA ARQUETTE married to Nicolas Cage = Leaving Las Vegas with 48. ELIZABETH SHUE
58. MADONNA married to Sean Penn = Milk with 9. JOSH BROLIN
54. ETHEL MERMAN married to Ernest Borgnine = Marty with 79. BETSY BLAIR
57. RICHARD BURTON married to Elizabeth Taylor = Butterfield 8 with 13. LAWRENCE HARVEY
66. DEBRA WINGER married to Timothy Hutton = Ordinary People with 18. DONALD SUTHERLAND
91. JOANNE WOODWARD married to Paul Newman = The Color of Money with 4. TOM CRUISE
17. COLLEEN DEWHURST married to George C Scott = Patton with 62. KARL MALDEN
39. CLAIRE BLOOM married to Rod Steiger = Heat of the Night with 3. SIDNEY POITIER
64. NICOLAS CAGE married to Patricia Arquette = Boyhood with 27. ETHAN HAWKE
80. JEFF GOLDBLUM married to Geena Davis, = Accidental Tourist with 21. WILLIAM HURT
6. ALEC BALDWIN married to Kim Basinger = LA Confidential with 95. RUSSELL CROWE
16. CHRIS SARANDON, married to Susan Sarandon = Dead Man Walking with 68. SEAN PENN
45. JACK CASSIDY married to Shirley Jones, = Elmer Gantry with 77. JEAN SIMMONS
94. JAVIER BARDEM married to Penelope Cruz = Vicki Christina Barcelona with 5. SCARLETT JOHANSSEN
19. LAURENCE OLIVIER married to Vivian Leigh = Streetcar with 62. KARL MALDEN
34. PAUL BETTANY married to Jennifer Connelly = A Beautiful Mind with 95. RUSSELL CROWE
26. HANK AZARIA married to Helen Hunt = As Good as It Gets with 92. JACK NICHOLSON
67. KENNETH BRANAGH married to Emma Thompson = Howard’s End with 25. VANESSA REDGRAVE
87. GARY MERRILL was married to Bette Davis = Dangerous with 31. FRANCHOT TONE
96. MEL BROOKS married to Anne Bancroft = The Miracle Worker 11. PATTY DUKE ASTIN

Identify the 100 actors in the clues below. (Every other clue is a quotation.) Then, match them into 60 pairs according to a Tangredi, or principle you must discover for yourself.

Eighteen actors will be used twice and one actor will be used three times (not necessarily in different capacities.) There shouldn’t be any alternate matches unless I got really careless.

No name will be matched with itself.

1. DOUGLAS FAIRBANKS SR
2. KATHERINE HEPBURN
3. SIDNEY POITIER
4. TOM CRUISE
5. SCARLETT JOHANSSEN
6. ALEC BALDWIN
7. AVA GARDNER
8. LEE J COBB
9. JOSH BROLIN
10. MICHAEL FASSBENDER
11. PATTY DUKE ASTIN
12. LEW AYERS
13. LAWRENCE HARVEY
14. HUME CRONYN
15. KEVIN COSTNER
16. CHRIS SARANDON
17. COLLEEN DEWHURST
18. DONALD SUTHERLAND
19. LAURENCE OLIVIER
20. ELSA LANCASTER
21. WILLIAM HURT
22. PETER GRAVES
23. JAMES BROLIN
24. VIVIAN LEIGH
25. VANESSA REDGRAVE
26. HANK AZARIA
27. ETHAN HAWKE
28. MEL FERRER
29. DINA MERRILL
30. RIP TORN
31. FRANCHOT TONE
32. AUDREY HEPBURN
33. CHAD LOWE
34. PAUL BETTANY
35. BRIAN AHERNE

36. “The notary will tell you that I'm leaving you my whole estate. It may surprise you, but it's the truth. The lawyer will give you all the documents because your father was my son. He was the Soubeyran I'd hoped for all my life, whom I tormented to death because I didn't know who he was. If I had told him about the spring, he'd still be playing his harmonica, and you'd all be living in our family home. No one knows it, but I'm too ashamed to face anyone, even the trees.”

37. PIERCE BROSNAN
38. BILLY BOB THORNTON
39. CLAIRE BLOOM
40. CHARLIE SHEEN
41. JACKIE COOPER
42. JOAQUIN PHOENIX
43. CLAUDETTE COLBERT
44. JASON ROBARDS
45. JACK CASSIDY
46. GLENN CLOSE
47. KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS
48. ELIZABETH SHUE
49. OMAR SHARIF
50. MICHAEL DOUGLAS
51. ZSA ZSA GABOR
52. RYAN PHILLIPPE
53. RONALD REAGAN
54. ETHEL MERMAN
55. CATHERINE ZETA-JONES
56. REBECCA DE MORNAY
57. RICHARD BURTON
58. MADONNA
59. DENNIS MORGAN
60. PAUL NEWMAN
61. KAY KENDALL
62. KARL MALDEN
63. JOHNNY MACK BROWN
64. NICOLAS CAGE
65. EVE ARDEN
66. DEBRA WINGER
67. KENNETH BRANAGH
68. SEAN PENN
69. CAROLE LOMBARD
70. ROBERT WALKER

71. After seeing this actor in a Hitchcock film, a British critic wrote, “For the first time on our screen we have the British equivalent of a Clark Gable or a Ronald Colman, playing in a purely national idiom.”

72. SINEAD CUSACK
73. JOYCE VAN PATTEN
74. MALCOLM MCDOWELL

75. One of his first stage roles was as Stanley Kowalski in Un Tram Che Si Chiama Desiderio; one of his last screen roles was as the voice of Mufasa in Il Re Leone.

76. UMA THURMAN
77. JEAN SIMMONS

78. “It is clear that we are just an advanced breed of primates on a minor planet orbiting around a very average star, in the outer suburb of one among a hundred billion galaxies. But ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an understanding of the underlying order of the world. There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe. And what can be more special than that there is no boundary? And there should be no boundary to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there is life, there is hope.”

79. BETSY BLAIR
80. JEFF GOLDBLUM
81. DIANE CILENTO
82. GREGORY PECK
83.BRENDA MARSHALL
84. CARY GRANT
85. PENELOPE CRUZ
86. LAUREN BACALL
87. GARY MERRILL
88. PATRICIA ARQUETTE
89. OLIVIER MARTINEZ
90. JOHN C REILLY
91. JOANNE WOODWARD
92. JACK NICHOLSON
93. NANCY KELLY
94. JAVIER BARDEM
95. RUSSELL CROWE
96. MEL BROOKS

97. It’s a toss-up which of his screen characters was the most purely evil: the serial killer, the necromancer, or the Nazi.

98. MORGAN FREEMAN
99. MONTGOMERY CLIFT
100. GLORIA SWANSON

mellytu74

Re: Game #186: Movies Made in Heaven

#52 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 pm

These jumped out at me after I posted the consolidation:

61. KAY KENDALL married to Rex Harrison = My Fair Lady with 32. AUDREY HEPBURN

55. CATHERINE ZETA-JONES married to Michael Douglas = Wall Street with 40. CHARLIE SHEEN

60. PAUL NEWMAN married to Joanne Woodard = Three Faces of Eve with 8. LEE J COBB

mellytu74

#53 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:45 pm

36. “The notary will tell you that I'm leaving you my whole estate. It may surprise you, but it's the truth. The lawyer will give you all the documents because your father was my son. He was the Soubeyran I'd hoped for all my life, whom I tormented to death because I didn't know who he was. If I had told him about the spring, he'd still be playing his harmonica, and you'd all be living in our family home. No one knows it, but I'm too ashamed to face anyone, even the trees.”

YVES MONTAND (Manon of the Spring)

That would give us

36. YVES MONTAND married to Simone Signoret = Room at the Top with 13. LAWRENCE HARVEY

71. After seeing this actor in a Hitchcock film, a British critic wrote, “For the first time on our screen we have the British equivalent of a Clark Gable or a Ronald Colman, playing in a purely national idiom.”

ROBERT DONAT

That gives us the Elsa-Charles-Henry VIII finish

20. ELSA LANCHESTER, married to Charles Laughton = Six Wives of Henry VIII with 71. ROBERT DONAT

78. “It is clear that we are just an advanced breed of primates on a minor planet orbiting around a very average star, in the outer suburb of one among a hundred billion galaxies. But ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an understanding of the underlying order of the world. There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe. And what can be more special than that there is no boundary? And there should be no boundary to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there is life, there is hope.”

EDDIE REDMAYNE as Stephen Hawking

10. MICHAEL FASSBENDER married to Alicia Vikander = The Danish Girl with 78. EDDIE REDMAYNE

mellytu74

#54 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 pm

86. LAUREN BACALL married to Jason Robards = Julia with 25. VANESSA REDGRAVE

mellytu74

#55 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:51 pm

30. RIP TORN married to Geraldine Page = A Trip to Bountiful with 56. REBECCA DE MORNAY

mellytu74

#56 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:58 pm

37. PIERCE BROSNAN

Could this be DANIEL CRAIG instead?

97. It’s a toss-up which of his screen characters was the most purely evil: the serial killer, the necromancer, or the Nazi.

Not sure about the serial killer but Harry Potter films and Schindler's List could give us RALPH FIENNES

That could give us

37. DANIEL CRAIG married to Rachel Weisz = The Constant Gardener with 97. RALPH FIENNES

But I am not sure of that.

mellytu74

#57 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:03 pm

75. One of his first stage roles was as Stanley Kowalski in Un Tram Che Si Chiama Desiderio; one of his last screen roles was as the voice of Mufasa in Il Re Leone.

Taking a wild guess here BUT if this is Vittorio Gassman, it gives us

75. VITTORIO GASSMAN married to Shelley Winters = A Patch of Blue with 3. SIDNEY POITIER

mellytu74

#58 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 pm

73. JOYCE VAN PATTEN married to Martin Balsam = A Thousand Clowns with 44. JASON ROBARDS

mrkelley23

#59 Post by mrkelley23 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:52 am

mellytu74 wrote:37. PIERCE BROSNAN

Could this be DANIEL CRAIG instead?

Not sure about the serial killer but Harry Potter films and Schindler's List could give us RALPH FIENNES

That could give us

37. DANIEL CRAIG married to Rachel Weisz = The Constant Gardener with 97. RALPH FIENNES

But I am not sure of that.
Seems likely. The serial killer would be Francis Dolarhyde, Fiennes's character in Red Dragon.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

mrkelley23

Re: Game #186: New Consolidation

#60 Post by mrkelley23 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:35 am

All clues have been used at least once. Fifteen have been used twice, and none three times. That means we're only looking for two more matches, with three of the clues that have been used once, and one of the ones that's been used twice already.

Tangredi: actor on list is/was married to an Oscar winner, whose co-star in that Oscar winning movie is also on the list.

33. CHAD LOWE married to Hilary Swank = Million Dollar Baby (98. MORGAN FREEMAN)
89. OLIVIER MARTINEZ married to Halle Berry = Monster's Ball (38. BILLY BOB THORNTON)
50. MICHAEL DOUGLAS married to Catherine Zeta Jones = Chicago (90. JOHN C. REILLY)
1. DOUGLAS FAIRBANKS SR married to Mary Pickford = Coquette with (63. JOHNNY MACK BROWN
31. FRANCHOT TONE married to Joan Crawford = Mildred Pierce with 65. EVE ARDEN
100. GLORIA SWANSON married to Wallace Beery = The Champ with 41. JACKIE COOPER
35. BRIAN AHERNE married to Joan Fontaine = Suspicion with 84. CARY GRANT
83. BRENDA MARSHALL married to William Holden, = Stalag 17 with 22. PETER GRAVES
12. LEW AYERS married to Ginger Rogers, = Kitty Foyle with 59. DENNIS MORGAN
69. CAROLE LOMBARD married to Clark Gable = It Happened One Night with 43. CLAUDETTE COLBERT
14. HUME CRONYN was married to Jessica Tandy= Driving Miss Daisy with 98. MORGAN FREEMAN
52. RYAN PHILLIPE was married to Reese Witherspoon = Walk the Line with 42. JOAQUIN PHOENIX
72. SINEAD CUSACK married to Jeremy Irons = Reversal of Fortune with 46. GLENN CLOSE
53. RONALD REAGAN was married to Jane Wyman = Johnny Belinda with 12. LEW AYERS
70. ROBERT WALKER was married to Jennifer Jones = Song of Bernadette with 8. LEE J COBB
93. NANCY KELLY to go with Edmond O'Brien, = The Barefoot Contessa with 7. AVA GARDNER
29. DINA MERRILL was married to Cliff Robertson, = Charly with 39. CLAIRE BLOOM
24. VIVIAN LEIGH was married to Laurence Olivier = Hamlet with 77. JEAN SIMMONS
51. ZSA ZSA GABOR married to George Sanders, = All About Eve with 87. GARY MERRILL
76. UMA THURMAN married to Gary Oldman, =Darkest Hour with 47. KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS
7. AVA GARDNER married to Frank Sinatra = From Here to Eternity with 99. MONTGOMERY CLIFT
81. DIANE CILENTO married to Sean Connery = The Untouchables with 15. KEVIN COSTNER
85. PENELOPE CRUZ married to Javier Bardem = No Country for Old Men with 9. JOSH BROLIN
23. JAMES BROLIN married to Barbra Streisand = Funny Girl with 49. OMAR SHARIF
28. MEL FERRER Mel Ferrer, married to Audrey Hepburn = Roman Holiday with 82. GREGORY PECK
74. MALCOLM MCDOWELL = married to Mary Steenburgen = Melvin and Howard with 44. JASON ROBARDS
86. LAUREN BACALL married to Humphrey Bogart = The African Queen with 2. KATHERINE HEPBURN
88. PATRICIA ARQUETTE married to Nicolas Cage = Leaving Las Vegas with 48. ELIZABETH SHUE
58. MADONNA married to Sean Penn = Milk with 9. JOSH BROLIN
54. ETHEL MERMAN married to Ernest Borgnine = Marty with 79. BETSY BLAIR
57. RICHARD BURTON married to Elizabeth Taylor = Butterfield 8 with 13. LAWRENCE HARVEY
66. DEBRA WINGER married to Timothy Hutton = Ordinary People with 18. DONALD SUTHERLAND
91. JOANNE WOODWARD married to Paul Newman = The Color of Money with 4. TOM CRUISE
17. COLLEEN DEWHURST married to George C Scott = Patton with 62. KARL MALDEN
39. CLAIRE BLOOM married to Rod Steiger = Heat of the Night with 3. SIDNEY POITIER
64. NICOLAS CAGE married to Patricia Arquette = Boyhood with 27. ETHAN HAWKE
80. JEFF GOLDBLUM married to Geena Davis, = Accidental Tourist with 21. WILLIAM HURT
6. ALEC BALDWIN married to Kim Basinger = LA Confidential with 95. RUSSELL CROWE
16. CHRIS SARANDON, married to Susan Sarandon = Dead Man Walking with 68. SEAN PENN
45. JACK CASSIDY married to Shirley Jones, = Elmer Gantry with 77. JEAN SIMMONS
94. JAVIER BARDEM married to Penelope Cruz = Vicki Christina Barcelona with 5. SCARLETT JOHANSSEN
19. LAURENCE OLIVIER married to Vivian Leigh = Streetcar with 62. KARL MALDEN
34. PAUL BETTANY married to Jennifer Connelly = A Beautiful Mind with 95. RUSSELL CROWE
26. HANK AZARIA married to Helen Hunt = As Good as It Gets with 92. JACK NICHOLSON
67. KENNETH BRANAGH married to Emma Thompson = Howard’s End with 25. VANESSA REDGRAVE
87. GARY MERRILL was married to Bette Davis = Dangerous with 31. FRANCHOT TONE
96. MEL BROOKS married to Anne Bancroft = The Miracle Worker 11. PATTY DUKE ASTIN
73. JOYCE VAN PATTEN married to Martin Balsam = A Thousand Clowns with 44. JASON ROBARDS
75. VITTORIO GASSMAN married to Shelley Winters = A Patch of Blue with 3. SIDNEY POITIER
30. RIP TORN married to Geraldine Page = A Trip to Bountiful with 56. REBECCA DE MORNAY
86. LAUREN BACALL married to Jason Robards = Julia with 25. VANESSA REDGRAVE
36. YVES MONTAND married to Simone Signoret = Room at the Top with 13. LAWRENCE HARVEY
20. ELSA LANCHESTER, married to Charles Laughton = Six Wives of Henry VIII with 71. ROBERT DONAT
10. MICHAEL FASSBENDER married to Alicia Vikander = The Danish Girl with 78. EDDIE REDMAYNE
61. KAY KENDALL married to Rex Harrison = My Fair Lady with 32. AUDREY HEPBURN
55. CATHERINE ZETA-JONES married to Michael Douglas = Wall Street with 40. CHARLIE SHEEN
60. PAUL NEWMAN married to Joanne Woodard = Three Faces of Eve with 8. LEE J COBB

Identify the 100 actors in the clues below. (Every other clue is a quotation.) Then, match them into 60 pairs according to a Tangredi, or principle you must discover for yourself.

Eighteen actors will be used twice and one actor will be used three times (not necessarily in different capacities.) There shouldn’t be any alternate matches unless I got really careless.

No name will be matched with itself.

*1. DOUGLAS FAIRBANKS SR
*2. KATHERINE HEPBURN
**3. SIDNEY POITIER
*4. TOM CRUISE
*5. SCARLETT JOHANSSEN
*6. ALEC BALDWIN
**7. AVA GARDNER
**8. LEE J COBB
**9. JOSH BROLIN
*10. MICHAEL FASSBENDER
*11. PATTY DUKE ASTIN
**12. LEW AYERS
**13. LAWRENCE HARVEY
*14. HUME CRONYN
*15. KEVIN COSTNER
*16. CHRIS SARANDON
*17. COLLEEN DEWHURST
*18. DONALD SUTHERLAND
*19. LAURENCE OLIVIER
*20. ELSA LANCASTER
*21. WILLIAM HURT
*22. PETER GRAVES
*23. JAMES BROLIN
*24. VIVIAN LEIGH
**25. VANESSA REDGRAVE
*26. HANK AZARIA
*27. ETHAN HAWKE
*28. MEL FERRER
*29. DINA MERRILL
*30. RIP TORN
**31. FRANCHOT TONE
*32. AUDREY HEPBURN
*33. CHAD LOWE
*34. PAUL BETTANY
*35. BRIAN AHERNE
*36. YVES MONTAND
*37. DANIEL CRAIG
*38. BILLY BOB THORNTON
**39. CLAIRE BLOOM
*40. CHARLIE SHEEN
*41. JACKIE COOPER
*42. JOAQUIN PHOENIX
*43. CLAUDETTE COLBERT
**44. JASON ROBARDS
*45. JACK CASSIDY
*46. GLENN CLOSE
*47. KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS
*48. ELIZABETH SHUE
*49. OMAR SHARIF
*50. MICHAEL DOUGLAS
*51. ZSA ZSA GABOR
*52. RYAN PHILLIPPE
*53. RONALD REAGAN
*54. ETHEL MERMAN
*55. CATHERINE ZETA-JONES
*56. REBECCA DE MORNAY
*57. RICHARD BURTON
*58. MADONNA
*59. DENNIS MORGAN
*60. PAUL NEWMAN
*61. KAY KENDALL
**62. KARL MALDEN
*63. JOHNNY MACK BROWN
*64. NICOLAS CAGE
*65. EVE ARDEN
*66. DEBRA WINGER
*67. KENNETH BRANAGH
*68. SEAN PENN
*69. CAROLE LOMBARD
*70. ROBERT WALKER
*71. ROBERT DONAT
*72. SINEAD CUSACK
*73. JOYCE VAN PATTEN
*74. MALCOLM MCDOWELL
*75. VITTORIO GASSMAN
*76. UMA THURMAN
**77. JEAN SIMMONS
*78. EDDIE REDMAYNE
*79. BETSY BLAIR
*80. JEFF GOLDBLUM
*81. DIANE CILENTO
*82. GREGORY PECK
*83.BRENDA MARSHALL
*84. CARY GRANT
*85. PENELOPE CRUZ
**86. LAUREN BACALL
**87. GARY MERRILL
*88. PATRICIA ARQUETTE
*89. OLIVIER MARTINEZ
*90. JOHN C REILLY
*91. JOANNE WOODWARD
*92. JACK NICHOLSON
*93. NANCY KELLY
*94. JAVIER BARDEM
**95. RUSSELL CROWE
*96. MEL BROOKS
*97. RALPH FIENNES
**98. MORGAN FREEMAN
*99. MONTGOMERY CLIFT
*100. GLORIA SWANSON
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

mrkelley23

#61 Post by mrkelley23 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:45 am

4. TOM CRUISE married to Nicole Kidman = The Hours (90 John C. Reilly)

mellytu74

#62 Post by mellytu74 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:34 pm

I think we may be done!!

**38. BILLY BOB THORNTON married to Angelina Jolie = Girl Interrupted with *** 25. VANESSA REDGRAVE

franktangredi

#63 Post by franktangredi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:03 am

Good job, all!