George Soros

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

George Soros

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:52 am

Someone left an explosive device in his mailbox. The one in front of his house. No one was hurt. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

Re: George Soros

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:08 am

What fool thinks he retrieves and/or opens his own mail?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:09 pm

BackInTex wrote:What fool thinks he retrieves and/or opens his own mail?
Offhand, I'd say someone who is part of Trump's core supporters.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:39 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:What fool thinks he retrieves and/or opens his own mail?
Offhand, I'd say someone who is part of Trump's core supporters.
Or someone trying to make you think that. Seems a lot of crap like this (against the liberal side of things) are self inflicted.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 am

The Secret Service is now reporting that they have intercepted bombs sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton and to Barack Obama. Apparently, left wing false flag operatives are thorough, sending devices to every prominent Democratic politician just so Republicans and right wingers will be blamed. And, in a related story, the Communists burned down the Reichstag.

https://twitter.com/ElizLanders/status/ ... 9527957504

For what it's worth, the Secret Service doesn't mess around and I have a feeling their forensic teams are more sophisticated than the idiot who would send out a couple of homemade bombs. I think we'll find out soon enough who is behind this.

jarnon

#6 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:03 am

Senator Rand Paul, a victim of violence himself, tweeted:
Violence and mob attacks are the same whether leveled at someone you like or your political adversary. They should all be condemned and stood up to.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#7 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:11 am

silverscreenselect wrote:The Secret Service is now reporting that they have intercepted bombs sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton and to Barack Obama. Apparently, left wing false flag operatives are thorough, sending devices to every prominent Democratic politician just so Republicans and right wingers will be blamed. And, in a related story, the Communists burned down the Reichstag.

For what it's worth, the Secret Service doesn't mess around and I have a feeling their forensic teams are more sophisticated than the idiot who would send out a couple of homemade bombs. I think we'll find out soon enough who is behind this.
And CNN and the White House.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:25 am

Bob Juch wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:The Secret Service is now reporting that they have intercepted bombs sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton and to Barack Obama. Apparently, left wing false flag operatives are thorough, sending devices to every prominent Democratic politician just so Republicans and right wingers will be blamed. And, in a related story, the Communists burned down the Reichstag.

And CNN and the White House.
The Secret Service says the report of a device being sent to the White House was fake news.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 am

SUNRISE, Fla. - The office building site of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office in Sunrise has been evacuated after reports of a possible bomb threat.

Packages addressed to the congresswoman contained the explosive devices.

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:35 am

The building in San Diego that houses the San Diego Union-Tribute and Sen. Kamala Harris' field offices has been evacuated after a bomb threat as well (this one just may be a threat but authorities are understandably on high alert now).

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:40 am

Bob Juch wrote:SUNRISE, Fla. - The office building site of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office in Sunrise has been evacuated after reports of a possible bomb threat.

Packages addressed to the congresswoman contained the explosive devices.
Her office was the return address on all the devices sent to Clinton, Obama, and Soros. The package at her building was addressed to former Attorney General Eric Holder but the address was invalid so returned.

Bob Juch

#12 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:41 am

silverscreenselect wrote:The building in San Diego that houses the San Diego Union-Tribute and Sen. Kamala Harris' field offices has been evacuated after a bomb threat as well (this one just may be a threat but authorities are understandably on high alert now).
I saw a report saying they had several suspicious packages.

Bob Juch

#13 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:29 am

NY Gov. Cuomo also received a bomb. I suspect more will show up.

ghostjmf

#14 Post by ghostjmf » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am

Former Atty Gen Holder got one, per WBUR NPR

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:06 pm

ghostjmf wrote:Former Atty Gen Holder got one, per WBUR NPR
No, it was sent to a bad address and thus returned to the sending address which was Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's.

Bob Juch

#16 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:08 pm

One to Rep. Maxine Waters was intercepted at the Congressional Mail Facility.

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:20 pm

This has nothing to do with the bombs that were intercepted today, but it does have to do with the "mobs" that are inciting violence across the country. I'm not talking about the George Soros groups that Flock and Trump like to rail against, but rather those who are going around making real trouble:
Authorities arrested three white nationalists on charges of intent to incite violence at political rallies throughout California and are still looking for a fourth. Members of the white nationalist group Rise Above Movement, which has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, allegedly traveled to three different cities in California with the intention to incite violence at 2017 political rallies, according to a federal indictment unsealed on Wednesday. Robert Boman, Tyler Laube, and Robert Paul Rundo were arrested over the last week by the FBI. Authorities are still searching for Aaron Eason, 38.

The men used the internet to coordinate "combat training," travel and attendance at political rallies in Berkeley, Huntington Beach and San Bernardino last year, according to the indictment. They also allegedly planned to celebrate their violence in an effort to recruit more members. Several members of the Rise Above Movement, or RAM, attended a "Make America Great Again" rally in Huntington Beach in March last year holding signs that read “Da Goyim Know," a Semitic phrase. Rally attendees attacked journalists and began fights with counter protesters. Laube, 22, was captured on camera attacking a journalist, according to a criminal complaint.

"Rundo then turned to the second counterprotestor punched him in the back of the head, grabbed the back of his neck, and threw him to the ground, landing on top of him," the criminal complaint reads. "Rundo then held the counter-protestor down with his left hand and threw several punches at the counter-protestor’s head while other RAM members looked on, cheered, and prevented others from intervening, as depicted in the screenshot below."

Rundo, 28, and other RAM members attended an “Anti-Islamic Law” rally in San Bernardino in June and again committed violent acts. Authorities believe Rundo, 28, created a video of RAM members training to serve as a promotional effort for the group. Boman and Laube are expected to appear in court on Wednesday. Rundo has been detained in federal custody pending his trial. Four other RAM members were arrested earlier in October in connection to violence that broke out at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year. The men allegedly flew from California to Virginia and "assaulted an African-American man, two females and a minister wearing a clerical collar" at the event. Those members were each charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the federal riots statute and one count of violating the statute.
This article doesn't mention it, but Rundo was actually arrested in Central America and brought back to the United States. So I guess there's some merit to the claim about criminals coming into this country from the south.

So, please tell me again how the real mob threat in this country is people preventing Mitch McConnell from enjoying his lunch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fb ... ce-n924006

BackInTex

#18 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:54 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:This has nothing to do with the bombs that were intercepted today, but it does have to do with the "mobs" that are inciting violence across the country. I'm not talking about the George Soros groups that Flock and Trump like to rail against, but rather those who are going around making real trouble:
Authorities arrested three white nationalists on charges of intent to incite violence at political rallies throughout California and are still looking for a fourth. Members of the white nationalist group Rise Above Movement, which has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, allegedly traveled to three different cities in California with the intention to incite violence at 2017 political rallies, according to a federal indictment unsealed on Wednesday. Robert Boman, Tyler Laube, and Robert Paul Rundo were arrested over the last week by the FBI. Authorities are still searching for Aaron Eason, 38.

The men used the internet to coordinate "combat training," travel and attendance at political rallies in Berkeley, Huntington Beach and San Bernardino last year, according to the indictment. They also allegedly planned to celebrate their violence in an effort to recruit more members. Several members of the Rise Above Movement, or RAM, attended a "Make America Great Again" rally in Huntington Beach in March last year holding signs that read “Da Goyim Know," a Semitic phrase. Rally attendees attacked journalists and began fights with counter protesters. Laube, 22, was captured on camera attacking a journalist, according to a criminal complaint.

"Rundo then turned to the second counterprotestor punched him in the back of the head, grabbed the back of his neck, and threw him to the ground, landing on top of him," the criminal complaint reads. "Rundo then held the counter-protestor down with his left hand and threw several punches at the counter-protestor’s head while other RAM members looked on, cheered, and prevented others from intervening, as depicted in the screenshot below."

Rundo, 28, and other RAM members attended an “Anti-Islamic Law” rally in San Bernardino in June and again committed violent acts. Authorities believe Rundo, 28, created a video of RAM members training to serve as a promotional effort for the group. Boman and Laube are expected to appear in court on Wednesday. Rundo has been detained in federal custody pending his trial. Four other RAM members were arrested earlier in October in connection to violence that broke out at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year. The men allegedly flew from California to Virginia and "assaulted an African-American man, two females and a minister wearing a clerical collar" at the event. Those members were each charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the federal riots statute and one count of violating the statute.
This article doesn't mention it, but Rundo was actually arrested in Central America and brought back to the United States. So I guess there's some merit to the claim about criminals coming into this country from the south.

So, please tell me again how the real mob threat in this country is people preventing Mitch McConnell from enjoying his lunch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fb ... ce-n924006

You found ONE! One example. Good for you.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#19 Post by Estonut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:04 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:The Secret Service is now reporting that they have intercepted bombs sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton and to Barack Obama.
silverscreenselect wrote:Apparently, left wing false flag operatives are thorough, sending devices to every prominent Democratic politician...
Wait! Which is it?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:The Secret Service is now reporting that they have intercepted bombs sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton and to Barack Obama.
silverscreenselect wrote:Apparently, left wing false flag operatives are thorough, sending devices to every prominent Democratic politician...
Wait! Which is it?
Apparently, my attempts at sarcasm are as bad as Flock's.

jarnon

#21 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:59 am

Estonut wrote:
Wait! Which is it?
Unfortunately, that’s a short list. If Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren get one, SSS will be right.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:31 am

Donald Trump on the bombs (another of which was apparently sent to Robert De Niro and a second to Maxine Waters, along with one to Joe Biden that got returned and may be still in transit somewhere).

Short version: This is terrible but the New York Times is to blame because they spread fake news about me.

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:12 am

Two more suspicious packages located, one in Florida addressed to Cory Booker and the other in New York addressed to James Clapper at CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics ... r-package/

BackInTex

#24 Post by BackInTex » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:55 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Two more suspicious packages located, one in Florida addressed to Cory Booker and the other in New York addressed to James Clapper at CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics ... r-package/
Sheila Jackson Lee has got to be furious she's not been included.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#25 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:20 am

There's been an arrest. No details yet about who was arrested or the motive for sending the bombs. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson